Accounts: deleted due to security reason

HI, everyone

Have you ever been in this situation? Each time  restart the computer, MT5 can't save the account information, but I have to input it manually. After the restart, EA cannot continue to run. The logs show that: Accounts: deleted due to security reason

有没有人遇到过每次重启电脑都无法保存账号密码的情况,搞的每次都要重新输入,系统重启EA就无法正常运行了,检查系统也没有什么安全设置。

就提示:Accounts: deleted due to security reason

Daniel Lewis:
When upgrading to Windows 10, after launching MT5 the first time, a message in the Journal tab says "Accounts: deleted due to security reason".  The old accounts.dat file exists in the \Program Files\Metatrader5\Config folder but it when I copy it to the new location Windows 10 is using for MT5, it resets it and gives the same message when I launch Windows 10.  I had a demo account running but did not record the account number, is there a way to get it back? 
I suggest contacting the service desk about this one Daniel....

and

Deevog  2017.02.01 17:35       CN
If we have saved difderent accounts details in MT5 it's deleting all everything on every restart  or in other way it can not save any account details

It also printing accounts deleted due to security
Si its not simple it have bug
Alain Verleyen  2017.02.01 17:43       CN
Deevog:
If we have saved difderent accounts details in MT5 it's deleting all everything on every restart  or in other way it can not save any account details

It also printing accounts deleted due to security
Si its not simple it have bug

On every restart ? If you are sure, you should report it to ServiceDesk.

I had same problem like above infomation.

the logs show that  "Accounts deleted due security reason" when I restart my vps every times.

The MT5 cann't save my Accounts details. 

please tell me how to solve such problems. MY  windows system version is 2019

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

你登陆时候没有选择保存密码,点击保存密码,下次登陆时候就不用每次输入密码了。