MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 972

[Deleted]
Hi,   Is it possible to get the active chart type (line, bar, candle) from code?   Thanks! 
[Deleted]
I am sorry if there is another thread like this in the forum. I just couldn't find it. My question: is it possible to create EA that will export data like "profit", örder symbol", "equity" in .xml format to web site? Is it possible to do this without the build-in ftp servise? Thank you!
Does anyone know the function or combination of codes for creating a mini-chart? Images below. I have the website and .ex4 for the indicator of the second image. Any examples like something in the code-base would be very helpful. I cannot find any myself.    
Could anyone help me to figure out how to extract the parameters sets from a custom indicator? The Data Window show Value, Value2, Value3.  A buy signal returns a numeric Value3 greater than 0 and a sell signal returns a numeric Value/Value2. [CODE]double sig_buy=iCustom(NULL,0...
Hello. I am trying to implement a strategy to an EA ,  is based on fundamental news ,  opening 2 pending orders before the news BUY and SELL with stop loss of 6 pips and TAKE PROFIT (open), , lets say the event is at 13:00;00 GMT but I want the EA open these 2 pending orders at 12:59:45 If the...
Hi, sometimes I send order, then it is on  server  and after one minute  I get error 128 (TRADE_TIMEOUT). Is it possible that I get ticket equal to -1 and error 128, but the order is opened after some time ? Or after I get error 128 order is deleted on server? Thanks, Piotr
[Deleted]
  help code please  (16   1 2)
Good afternoon. I hope this time you can help me :-) Here is a piece of code, this code only works on the pair lying on the graph. but I need it to work on any pair. example is my indicator on GBPUSD fonctionneras this code very well now I'm on GBPUSD and EURUSD parameter I put the it does not work
I use custom time frames using the Period Converter. My issue is on Sunday night when the Forex opens for the week, all of my custom time frame charts start their bars when they didn't finish their cycle Friday afternoon. A 5 hr chart might be only a couple of hours into its cycle all but to renew...
[Deleted]
Greetings everyone, I have a quick question. I'm trying to rewrite most of my indicators so they work through history (I want to use them in visual testing through history - sort of forward test) and I'm having a royal pain regarding the TimeCurrent function. Seems it works in a way that if you're...
Hello. I hope I'm not off topic. My coding skills are only limited to copy, paste or delete small bits of code. Would it be possible to any clever guys here to implement an option in the attached indi so to modify the server time shift on different brokers? There is a time shift option but it only
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I try to create the strategy for EA. It is based on simple averagefrom indicator. Strategy which I have already created is below: MA_1_t=iCustom(NULL,0,"TEST",4,6);  MA_2_t=iCustom(NULL,0,"TEST2",4,6);      if (MA_1_t > MA_2_t && iWaitFor == PLOTUP)        {      double...
Hello! I have a strange problem with Trailing stop. I did my own but I always get 130 error. I saw the page: https://book.mql4.com/appendix/limits and after that, I can't understand the error...  The code is: extern int DistanceTS = 20;...if (OrderType() == OP_SELL) {        double stopLoss =...
I am having a problem where double values are seemingly being ignored during the execution of a cycle. I have tried many ways to fix it, but I just can't see a solution. Can anybody else see what is wrong here? Am I going crazy?!? This is a simplified version of a piece of the code. (It has been cut...
Hello, Several MT4 platforms are crashing right after opening (on the same computer), and the day's log stores the following line. main pumping: timeout on stop Deleting default profiles does not help. It just opens and crashes after some seconds, it does not connect to the broker server. No more...
int start()   { //----     //----   double x=0;    x=OrderProfit();    if(x!=0)    MessageBox("totalprofit "+ x);        return(0);   }      hoe can i get the totalprofit in actual time ?  
Hey all, I was very happy with the help I received last time I posted in this forum, so I'm back with another n00b question. How can I make my EA open a trade when an indicator running on a chart (say the EURUSD ) gives an alert? Specifically, I have an indicator that will put a little blue circle
Does anybody know how to rename chart tabs? I would like the names to be a lot shorter, and therefore fit more tabs across the screen. For example instead of AUDNZD ,M1 it could be named AN1, and AUDNZD,M1(offline) could be ANO
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm looking for your help for my code mql4. Although I tried a lot of things I don't find a solution to resolve my problem. So, according to my strategy: 1st PART: I take a Long trade 0.10lots without SL and with TP1,at the same time, I take a Buy Limit 100pis below the Openprice with 0.20lots...
[Deleted]
Friends, this looks very strange to me. This function works: if (MathAbs(total_profit) < 1.0){      line_name = "ZERO LEVEL ex SWAP";      line_color = Black; draw line etc...  When I change it and add division by a double number, the function remains in a cycle or freezes, it simply stops working:...
[Deleted]
Good afternoon. is there a converter MQL4 -> MQL5? If not, why does not Metaquote? I know it must be hard but if a company is able to create I think that's why they? I think many would go under metatrader 5, but the programming language is very complex for people who are not computer Metaquote then
Hi, I'm looking to have an user validation server because I will distribute an expert advisor just among some specific traders. I would like to contact someone with the knowledge to do this, of course I will pay.  Thanks  
[Deleted]
Hi guys, first of all you are the best.... I need to know how to read or set up one alert if the RSI Value reach for instance to the 50 value... I like to work with vb , but any other third part its ok... Thanks and best Regards
Hi, In mt5/mql5 there is the possibility to drag and drop lines and objects on the charts in metatrader. An EA can capture these events and perform logic accordingly. For example: Lines indicating TP and SL levels could be drawn on the chart by an EA. The user could manually drag and drop these
[Deleted]
Current mt4 for iphone doesnt really fit onto ipad... Hopefully an almost full pc version is coming, to take advantage ofmthe full screen estate, features, and user interface...
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a Gann Fan plugin for MT4? It is time consuming to have to keep drawing in momentum angles   Thanks 
[Deleted]
I'm having annoying bug after 445 update. Everytime i run/restart the program the scale changes. This is very annoying because everytime i run mt4 i must rescale the chart. anybody having the same problem? any suggestion? thanks !
[Deleted]
Hello! if(Symbol() == "EURUSD" || "USDCAD")Alert("..."); leads to the error "|| - condition cannot be a string" How can I compare the chart to a  list of symbols? Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
I was asked to do an update via Liveupdate a couple of days ago. Immediately after the download completed MT4 opened autotmatically with no problems but now I have tried to go back into it it won't open on my computer. If I try to reinstall MT4 it tells me that it is already open even though I...
Does anyone know of any programs to pre define range bars to an automtic tick count?