MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 805

Hi there I just downloaded from metaquotes the last build mt4 600. I'm interested in the new "custom" selection for genetic algorithm .. I try to use f1 button to run the guideline and read about this "custom", but it doesn't work the guideline! Did anyone encounter this issue? I asked pepperstone
Just some random thoughts for a different approach for running old ex4 unchanged on new terminal builds (eg if orignal source code is not available)... Admittedly They might be more pain than biting the bullet and finding compliant Indicators etc... 1. Use Junctions and Symlinks etc to expose the...
[Deleted]
Hi, today i did wonder little bit because the Metaeditor have change, when i click compilere my old EA code does not get compilere. Can i not use any more the old codeing language and the old editor?
Hi, there! Is there any way of forcing the LiveUpdate on a MT4 installation? I only have one installation on my laptop (build 482 still) and it is taking a while for it to "decide" to update...! I have looked around and could not find a solution, does anyone have a suggestion? ;-) Thanks in advance!...
[Deleted]
my indicator can used on MT4 version 509, but not version 600, what should i do to use my indicator on MT4 version 600 ?
I have been running this on two different computers -a laptop with i7 processor and an 8 core AMD desktop - but neither uses all the processing power to run. For example, the AMD box only ever reaches 13% utilisation on the processors. Is this normal? I have unmarked all the processor cores via the...
[Deleted]
My indi gives alerts when a specified circumstances occur... How can I add send notification line when it gives alerts ?
I coded this mysql mql4 from scripts I found of these forums and I got it to work right. I put this on AUDNZD Chart and started trading only the one pair but I have also other pairs that I want to trade and I don't want to open multiple charts and only use one because there too many pairs too open
Hi there, I'm new to Forex. Is there a robot that can do the trades below? For EUR/USD; Sell at every 25 pips over 1,3400 & Take Profit at every 20 pips with or without StopLoss Buy at every 25 pips below 1,3400 & Take Profit at every 20 pips with or without StopLoss ex. Sell 0,1 Lot at 1.3400...
  Pips?  (2)
Is there any chance that Pips could be displayed in the Trade and the History screens? We need the money as well of course but in order to evaluate how one is doing, the whole world talks Pips, not money. Perhaps it would be good to have the option of switching between Pips and Money, with a total...
We have had some issues (as per previous post) and the MT4 platform is not holding the changes made to the graph colours. These were changed to more user friendly colours, then the data loader run to update the data, and the colours all reverted back to the original settings. It was not doing this...
When using metatrader this morning, it had been running for 12 hours and had two hours left, but the lid in the laptop was pushed down too far and it went into sleep mode. When the laptop was woken back up a minute later, it reported that the backrest was completed, but had nor completed the final...
We have found on the laptop we are running MT4 on currently that not all passes are being completed (see the attached screenshots) and this is happening every time now. Any ideas how we can fix this so it will complete all passes? Many thanks in advance
[Deleted]
when applying hawkeye template to chart iam not able to view heatmap and volume
Hi I use a breakeven EA to put trades to breakeven after a positive movement of X pips, also have a rule to put the stop loss or take profit (depending on whether the trade was in profit or loss at the time) to the entry price if 24 hours has elapsed since the trade opened if target or stop has not...
OLD MQL4NEW MQL4 WITH STRICTVariable scope is from declaration (even in the nested block) to the function endVariable scope is from declaration to the end of the block, in which the variable is declared Does that mean in strict mode a local variables scope is defined by { } ?
Hallo agan traders all! This time I will share my work free an ebook Hope I hope with this powerful ebook agan Treder in the word be financially free life forever! just downloaded MC goodbye welcome financial freedom * answering questions about his op techniques here please
[Deleted]
I am trying to make a simple EA that can open and close limit orders at specific times. Every time I run the code I get an Error 130. The take profit and stop loss both look right. Could anyone look at the code and see if they can give me a better idea of what is causing the error? Here is a piece...
  Cant log in to MQL5  (11   1 2)
Hi, Even when I try and reset my password it says my email does not exist!!! Anyone else having problems?
hello, I want to ask if its posible to put buy stop or sell stop on indicator? What I want is to put buy or sell stop on indicator and then it reached that posision open order with price thant is that moment. I dont know if I said intelligibly what I want.
Hi, I doubt it, but can we change the order of the symbols() in the Market Watch - to open trades manually from there? Where can I find this order - what is its secret? Thanks in advance! Gooly
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm having some issues figuring out how to get his bit of code to work. It's supposed to search the past 200 bars from the current bar, look for whether or not one of two indicators have a value, then record the high or low of the bar that the indicator has a value on (depending on if the...
Hi Weekend coder here resuming my learning on MQL4 I started the metatrader 4 and was going to review some of my old EA's and start working on them again and noticed there is no historic data to work on any EA's Says i'm connected and the chart is there but it is the weekend so there is no charts...
  highest cci ?  (1)
how can i find the highest cci ? i will crosscheck highest price and highest cci. then i don't know how can i do that :S
Hi fellow MQL Programmers, I am trying to develop an EA using MYSQL to mirror a trade from one broker to another broker and having the success of doing it (Opening trades), but when it comes to closing trades especially when trying to close trades with the same volume (client to the mirror) i am...
How i am show on comment show special text like : copyright (c) How to write on comment this special test : "(c)"
When I open 1M EURUSD graph on MT4 it uses more then 500MB of RAM. 2 other 1M graphs use only 80MB. Where can be the problem and how can i fix it or why is this happening? Is it problem on brokers side or platform? Thx
Hi all, im new on this forum, and havent metalanguage experience....( i have used metastock and tradestation until now). i found volume analisys very important .....for me its like fuel for a car ;) .... i have written a code in excel who make volume count tick by tick and would like if anyone would
Hi How do you make datetime past = TimeCurrent(); minus 15 minutes?
[Deleted]
Hi, my first post here. I'm very new to trading although i've been in the gambling industry for a long time. I've just started coding with MQL4 and have been testing myself by writing basic functions, etc. I have this code and can't get it to take any trades in strategy tester? Hoping someone is...