I doubt it, but can we change the order in the Market Watch?

Hi,

I doubt it, but can we change the order of the symbols() in the Market Watch - to open trades manually from there?

Where can I find this order - what is its secret?

Thanks in advance!

Gooly

can u explain a little bit what r u trying to accomplish

qjol:
can u explain a little bit what r u trying to accomplish

Well, of course.

If a multi-symbol()-indicator on EURUSD signals a (e.g.) BUY of NZDJPY how do I enter the trade manually the fastest way?

Searching in the Market Watch for the symbol double click and the blue by button.

For this way it would help a lot if the symbols í the Market Watch would be alphabetically ordered..

The order of my broker is actually: USDCHF,GBPUSD,EURUSD,USDJPY,USDCAD,... not alphabetically - may be historically?

Gooly

gooly:

Hi,

I doubt it, but can we change the order of the symbols() in the Market Watch - to open trades manually from there?

Where can I find this order - what is its secret?

Thanks in advance!

Gooly

Use mouse, select the symbol, drag it up and down to wherever you like.

just drag the symbol up & down & put it where u like

onewithzachy:

Use mouse, select the symbol, drag it up and down to wherever you like.

Oh - thanks!! - I didn't know that!

Is that fixed after restart? Can I manage that some how by an indicator or an EA?

Gooly

gooly:

Oh - thanks!! - I didn't know that!

Is that fixed after restart? Can I manage that some how by an indicator or an EA?

Gooly

I think to access Market Watch we have to use some sort of WIN API programming, other than that I have no idea.

However this script https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10347 may be helping your cause.

Reason: