MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 772

#include <stdlib.mqh>//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              Doda-Stochastic.mq4 |//|                             Copyright © 2010, Gopal Krishan Doda |//|                                        http://www.DodaCharts.com...
Please help as MT4 crashes at launch i tried reinstalling but still the same. I have also tried deleting registry keys. tried it on another PC still the same. Filename : mt4clw.4DBA1374B8789B3780F2AC257F8C3A90 Time : 2014.04.02 10:50 (00:00:00 elapsed) Program : MetaTrader 4 Terminal Version
Hi Can someone please direct me how do I get the text of a label object. Thanks.
Can someone explain the MT4 filing system? Or Windows (7)? Before the upgrade, it seemed pretty straightforward: EAs were filed in the Experts folder. No more, at least for me. After writing a couple of EAs and indicators, I went to look for them in the same folders where my pre update EAs and
I noticed that visual representation of indicators lines and their values that you can read from Data Window can be different for exactly the same EA, point on the screen when values are considered for calculation or just printed to the file. I checked two indicators ADX and Stochastic (standard one...
Hi all, I need to add a single moving Average to an EA I am using, I will use the moving average to determine if the trend is up or down. I just need to very simply compare the current candle MA to the last candle MA to give me my 'UP' or 'Down' trend indication (is MA greater or less than last
Hi all, I'm having a big performance issue with a problem difficult to explain. Let me introduce the problem. I want to be able to backtest my strategies over Renko charts. But I want these backtests to have the accuracy of M1 charts. After lots of hours programming, what I have done is this: My EA...
[Deleted]
hi, sometimes when I want to close an operation a kind of assistant prevented me. how I can disable this assistant ? the autotrade button is already clicked (the ea is disabled) ! Thanks!
[Deleted]
Advertising removed . User banned 1 month
hi,all yesterday downloaded again a new version of mt4 version 604. i am not a computer geek. might be a silly question. if you want to add new indicator you have to do it differently. it used to be like: goto c:drive==>program files ==>metatrader....indicator map..etc. if you do that now the...
Hi All, Just wanting to get some more information regarding how people on this forum calculate the amount of leverage used on a given EA. No matter your appetite of risk I'm genuinely interested. As a rule of thumb after back-testing the EA I simply look at the absolute draw down figure and ensure...
Hi, does anybody know how the MT4 calculates the maxDD as I see a difference between Drawdown $ of the Optimization and the 'Maximal Drawdown of the back-test result (both 309 $)? My set: I select one result of an optimization process (DD = 309 $) and made a backtest so that at its end the line in...
[Deleted]
  I need help with a code  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
I know nothing about coding and I need to write an e a. I am trying to learn but so far I might as well be learning ancient chinese. The EA will open a buy stop else sell stop order at a predefined time and then it will also have a predefined trailing stop loss. I will appreciate all assistance
hi, my indicator compiles with no errors and is drawn corrretly. But when I now close and restart MT4 the indicator window is empty all buffers are zero, even after new quotes nothing can be seen, nothing is changed. Only if I again compile my indicator (anything changed of course) everything is...
Hello everyone, Have been trying to develop a trailing stop and it does not seem to want to work with SELLS. It adds a stop loss, but does not trail it afterwards. Appreciate the help.   if (TrailingStopEnabled = True && OrdersTotal() > 0)   {        double pipvalue;      for (int i=1;...
403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы.
I have corrected all the warnings except this one below. Usually the void function doesn't require a return operator, so how do I add the if statement and extra pair of { } to the order close as the return value needs to be checked according to the meta editor. (post 600 build) void...
  simple question  (3)
hello everybody, I have a problem, which may be easily corrected. In a EA I started to program I use the command line just to test buy signals in general. the mode is "every tick" and "visual" TicketBuy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,20, Bid-Stoploss*Point,Bid+Takeprofit*Point); Now when I use...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Im a believer of BINARY OPTIONS. < Removed by moderator>
I want to create a string name e.g. string name = A+B and then define a double variable with that string name e.g. double name = x+y Is that at all possible?
Hi, I just realized s.th. unexpected. I have an Demo-Account with XY-Borker and created for back-testing the fxt-files and the hst files by the EA (b628) /portable loged in at XY-Broker and Birt's script!! I do have an account with Metaquotes but the EA wasn't logged in with Metaquotes as they...
[Deleted]
Hi, please, beginner needs some help: after having updated MT4 to MetaEditor Build 914, all functions like iHigh(0,0,1), iClose.... have the value 0. i.e. : Highbar1 = iHigh(0,0,1); ---> HighBar1 = 0 ---> Error is 4054 (Displayed Chart is EUR/USD, H1) (Before updating, these function were...
any close at equity and rise after x pips ea pleace
Hi, if I draw a rectangle from Sunday (e.g. 09th March) to Monday, the rectangle is drawn already on Fridays last bar. Its a bug? Maybe its a problem with no quotes on Sunday with some demo-accounts? Regards Burkhard
Hi, I have MT4, build 625. I have tried installing an EA indicator, that uses an executable file (.exe) to install into my MT4 platform. The installation of the executable file went successfully, every time, but I can't find the EA anywhere in my MT4 Platform. This EA does not come with a .ex4...
  Please guide me regarding spread  (40   1 2 3 4)
Hello, I found this script off web, all thanks and copyrights to that guy.. I dont understand coding, but could someone please let me know if this considers "SPREAD" while closing out orders? Here is the copy paste of code Because i dont know anything about coding or rules, I am not deleting any of
Few (such a RSI or Standard Deviation) indicators  that come with MT4 installation has the option of choosing "Apply to First Indicator Data". Is there a way to look at the code of these indicators. I want to add this option to other custom indicators that I have. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, hope you can help me on this. Is there a function that calculates the Lowest Low of a EMA (exponential moving average) for X number of periods ? EMA30 = iMA(Symbol(), 0, 30, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); For Price I can with: Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,5,1)] . Any similar formula for...
Hi, how can I speed up multi order to get most orders in a short period? I wrote the function below to open 10 positions:   int i = 0;  while(i < 10) {    int ticket = 0, lastError = 0, n = 0;    while(true) {      ticket    = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.1, Ask, 30, 0, 0, "", 300, 0,...