MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 397

I have a Cent account with $500 USD in it (shows as 50,000 in MT4) I'm following a signal with a $2000 account. So, I have invested 1/4 of his account, but because of the Cent account, shouldn't that be seen as 25 times more?  I have my percentage use set to 95%.  Todays trading shows a problem....
Please what is the inverse of the following function: iBarShift(NULL,PERIOD_D1,DateTime); I wish to get the date of a candle. Thanks in advance.
Starting this thread to use it to post different types of trailing stop Ea's, would like to start it with my favorite Volty trailing stop on jurik Ea. This is a mod of Mladen's Ema trailing stop Ea changed out the ma with the volty on jurik, also added the atr risk calculation. This Ea you can...
BULLISH/BEARISH Bar counter code Hi guys i`m having problem creating a bar counter code.Basically this indicator would be a statistical tool for me and it would help me very much with my market research. It would count how many  BEARISH bars appear and BULLISH bars at the next candle of certain time...
Hi all, I am developing a forex robot, and I only have one question. I would like to establish a condition which can be given in six candles, previous. The objective is that if the high points of any of the 6 previous candles, is above the tenkansen (ichimoku) we enter the market. For this I know...
Hi All, I have an interesting situation, where i need order select filtering the still opened from closed trades, via ticket in a loop. This is the code i am using :          if(!OrderSelect(tkt[i].last_ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET))            continue;         if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol()) and from...
Hi all, I am doing backtest. I notice a thing.  There must be take profit #6 instead os take profit #13 because order 6 is closed by take profit. Also, after from order 6 to order 13, there are many closed orders which is closed by take profit. Why? Do you have any ideas?  Best.
Hi all, I want to select my closed order on back test. I use foolowing code; if(OrderSelect(tickets,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY==true))  }   datetime ctm=OrderCloseTime();   if(ctm!=0){           closed=true; However, Orderselect says always false. What should I do? Best. Murat Y.
Hi all, I try to save a string to a csv file. However, I couldn't do that. I search it on forum although I get an aswer, I couldn't do that again. My code is as follows;    int filehandle=FileOpen("MQL4\\Files\\updated_Q.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV);    string str="Hello!";   Print("filehandle=",...
  How is your code organized?  (20   1 2)
Hi, I'd like to hear opinion from other coders about which way of organizing their complex EA code works best for them. I'm assuming if you have an EA which totals 1000+ lines of code, you don't normally put all the code in the main EA mq4 but rather have bunch of header files you include and/or...
please i want to creat a code that caculate support and resisste levels for the code below in charte scale 5 can you help me please. here is the code : int start(){  double S ;   if (NewBar() == true)   {      int old_zone_count =...
  MT4 HELP !!  (1)
Hi all.  Is there a way I can have all of my charts displaying the time of day where I am located.  I live in GMT +10 so why doesnt all of my charts use this date.  Any help would be appreciated
Good evening to the mql4 community, I was trying to modify an open position, to close 80% of the position to be precise. And with those instructions an error message appear :  "some operator expected" if (MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID) <= profit)               {                   if(OrderSelect...
While experimenting with various versionsof the “CCFp” indicator, by Semen Semenich, I tried to incorporate such anindicator in an EA. The problem is that the MT4 strategy tester seems to beusing different values than those I see on the chart.  My last attempts were made with “CCFp mtf& alerts 2.03...
Hi, In multiple chart applications, how do you get the objects value of a chart other than the current one?!!! thanks...
  calculate margin  (6)
hi all I have 830 euro on the micro account with lever 1:30 to want to trade eur / usd can I have margin problems? How to calculate how much margin do you have to hold a position with x micro lots?
Information is the most valuable product there is... For forex, a correct database solves everything... Try uploading the history of minute bars just like that and through quote archive... The difference is BAD... write a GRAAL on this history, although in real life it will be a total loss... This
int start() {   int limit, i, counter;   double RSI, RSIp, CCI;   double Range, AvgRange;   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();//---- check for possible errors   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);//---- last counted bar will be recounted   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;   limit=Bars-counted_bars;...
  MetaEditor MQL4  (7)
Hi, i'm using MQL4 for a customer.  I saw that it is possible to compile with the cloud protector in the editor. My question is simple, does it work with MQL4? I ask why it is written "Compile with MQL5 cloud protector" even though I have downloaded Metatrader 4.
Hi all, I am a new one on the mql4 programer. I try to write an EA. I have a table called updated_Q with 6*6 matrix (updated_Q[6][6]. This table is updated in EA according to some rules. I want to write it my file called updated_Q as csv. However, I don't know how I can do this. Can you help me...
  Code For Bollinger Squeeze  (11   1 2)
Hi, Im trying to make an indicator that will identify conditions when the market is ranging. I want to use the squeeze of the bollinger bands to tell me when the market is ranging. Can anybody help me with a peice of code to do that? I can finish the rest of the indicator myself I just need the...
its nearly impossible to connect to the mt5 trading server when i using wireless network,anybody else have the same problem?or maybe something wrong with my network...
  Lot size  (24   1 2 3)
Hi everyone, I aim to code something saying that only 80% of the position will be closed when reaching TP1. I am scared that the value will not accepted by the broker. Ho to tell the EA to choose a value around 80%.. Do you have any suggestions? or link to help me through this step. Thanks for you...
Good evening everyone, I would to code something corresponding to this sentence "if the currency pair on the current chart is one of those : USDJPY or EURJPY or CADJPY". Is someone can help? Luciole
How to make an indicator use the Close or Open value of another indicator (that is in a separate window) such as a Stochastic or RSI, instead of price?? (in mql4) Thank you
hi guys whats up i wanna to write code in buy open buy after price moved up 7 points in 5 secound open sell after price moved down 7 point in 5 secound thanks alot
Hello, I wrote a bot that should open ten BuyLimit Orders. The BuyLimit Orders should be max. 0.00010 under the Ask price with an distance of 0.00001 of each other. That works, but there shouln´t be an takeprofit twice in buy or buylimit orders, but it happens. Something doesn´t work in my check
From the technical documentation of iCustom  https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/icustom It is said that the return value is "Numerical value of the specified custom indicator"  Returned value Numerical value of the specified custom indicator. The custom indicator must be compiled (*.EX4 file) and be...
hello I have a EX that hast many inputs. (60 inputs). with a particular inputs I have a very good result in back testing of 6 months ago. but  in back testing of 7 or 8 months my results are not good. how can I find the best input values?
Hi guys, I'm having issues with the iCustom command. Basically it's working sometimes and not others, which I find a little bizarre. Here is my code. bool Scan_Super_Trend()   {   ArrayResize(Value1,7,7);   ArrayResize(Value2,7,7);   ArrayResize(SuperTrend,7,7);   ArrayResize(STDirection,7,7);   i =...