MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 132

If digits = 3 or idigits = 5, then double TickValue = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE,); then TickValue must be multiplied by 10 after this? Or is it already multiplied by 10
[Deleted]
This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to get a list of all open charts and their timeframes. Want to have a script that will list all objects (which I do know how to do) on all charts that are currently open. Thanks in advance for your response
I'm looking for programmatically solution of loading entire history for a symbol and a timeframe from server. I can do it manually by opening a chart with the required symbol and the required timeframe and then (unlock Scroll the chart button) by pressing Home and multiple pressing PgUp until I get...
hello i look for indicator which can calculate profit loss calculation on the chart with specific term like 1 month. for instance i load 2 MA period as 10 , 20 then if two MA cross each other i Buy or Sell and exit trade as when reverse Buy Sell signal appear and want to set trading term as 1 month
[Deleted]
How to make real time chart EA to run like a control point model? I mean in a real time chart, EA will run at each tick. how to program it to make a real time chart run like a control point model? skip the rest of tick & only run at the control point
i want place SL at high or low candlestick, using code below.. but the SL always move after new candle was close. How to make it fix and not move again ? Thanks for help if (SLPip> 0 ) { double highcandle = iHigh ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 1 ); double lowcandle = iLow ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 1
  Common error  (9)
Im demoing account. The account is forex usd leverage 1:100 3000 usd fund. When I grow the account in 5900 I happen to have a problem with opening a trade it says common error. I search in youtube and I can't solve it either. Can someone help me I want to practice more in demo account before going
  Sliding channels  (3)
This indicator will create a new channel when price breaks out so one way of trading it is to follow the trend and the other is to play the price breakouts.
I'd like to get the buy open orders of several orders into an array (like below): OpenPrices: BUY: 1.62181 (ticket:1) Sell: 1.61282 (ticket: 2) Buy: 1.59635 (ticket: 3) Buy: 1.63566 (Ticket: 4) Sell: 1.62332 (Ticket: 5) I am trying to extract the Buy Open Prices to BuyOpenPriceArray[], such that
Hi , This is for XMT EA. This EA For Good Backtest Result More Then 90% , But I Have Test On My Live And Demo Account , Not Place An Order , I Am Waiting For More Then 3 Days , But Not Any Place The Order , So Please Fix The Issue Here Attached Source Code And Also Backtest Report
I think I have explained everything in image. OBJPROP_PRICE4 doesn't exist, I wrote that in image by mistake, sorry about that. Can someone help me with this problem of ellipse? Thanks for your time
Hello everybody greetings I have a question that I can not solve Imagine that we draw an ellipse, for that I use 3 values. Price1 + time1, price2 + time2 and scale. How do I know what price is marking the curvature of that ellipse at any time ?, or rather, how to know if the price exceeds or does...
Hi guys Most of the EA's that I've seen operate on a fixed pip trailingstop. For every pip the price go in your trade's direction, it adjusts the trailing stop by 1 pip. So, if your trailing stop gets triggered at say 10 pips and the stoploss trails behind by 200 pips, then you will basically break
Is there a way to get all list for AccountCompany() in the all over the world broker
  TimeTradeServer  (2)
How to get similar result to TimeTradeServer in mql4? I need handle day changes but without using TimeCurrent or the time of bar opening I would like to know the server time if possible
I'm signed into mql5 but doesn't seem to want to show anything on the market tab within my terminal. I have the latest software from the metatrsder site but for some reason it doesn't want to load anything so I can't install any of my old purchases from mql5. Can somebody help please
Is anyone else having trouble with their alerts not working in MT4? I can't place any alerts on my charts! Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you
Hello, How do you do that using Object create? thanks
I am trying to learn the ropes of mt4 and forex trading in general, in a practice account, but I cannot get my head around this.. If I use the web client it tells me exactly how much money I am putting into a trade, but on mt4 I cannot see any thing similar
I would like to open a simple hedge trade each time when the MT4 bot (called VR-Smart Gid) opens a position, for example: VR-Smart grid opens 10 lot buy position with magic number 123456 - the new bot should open in the same time 10 lot sell position with magic number 123456 That's it, is there
For example I used multiple OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL to make a meter / gauge Something like with just multiples of this and place in a row. ObjectSet(name1, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE , 75 ); ObjectSet(name1, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE , 380 ); ObjectSet(name1, OBJPROP_YSIZE , 15 ); ObjectSet(name1, OBJPROP_XSIZE
Not tally account information from metatrader 4 mobile apps and pc metatrader
Hi guys I have this indicator that I want to use in my EA. This indicator have a lots of alert in the setting and when I backtest the EA it will popped up on the journal tab. I want to turn off all the alerts but when I used false on the input tab it will result in a slow backtest. Is there a way to
Hello, I have set up my levels for Fibonacci Retracement. In MT4 there is no option to save all the levels in a .SET file for Fibonacci Retracement. I assume all the levels are saved in some file. Does anyone know what that file is ? I want to be able to copy those settings to different terminals
[Deleted]
Hello, I am just wondering how to code EA which would run every 30 seconds (not every tick). Also, my EA trades multiple currency pairs. Thanks
Reading these documents and ObjectCreate() and "properties" https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants I am expecting that changing the object type should change on the chart but only a few actually show changes on the chart. //creates a button as expected ObjectCreate ( 0 , "Whatever"
Should an indicator be called and/or declared in OnTick() or OnInit() ? Why ? For example: val1= iFractals ( NULL , 0 , MODE_UPPER, 3 ); val2= iFractals ( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOWER, 3 ); Thanks
I'm reading through the book and reference docs. Regarding "properties" for OBJ_ARROW Are the time and price coordinates required for this type ? I see the 3 parameter requirement for ObjectSet and if I understand correctly the time is required ? I want to set the arrow more like a button where you
Hi friends, Does anyone know how I can speed up the strategy tester when testing an EA? Is there any way to get the final result without using visual mode ?  best wishes, 
Hi, I need to get last TP1, TP2, SL1, SL2, SL3 parameter/value