MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1319

[Deleted]
Hi all where can I find specific information to use MatLab or Scilab(free!) to process MT4 data ? I don't ask how to interface but how to use MT4 data feed into matlab ou scilab and return result that can be usefull for trading. thanks Phil
[Deleted]
  iMACD problem  (7)
Hello, i have a question : i am working on my own ea. One of my indicators are the MACD and with that i have some problems: I want to know when the red signal line cross the 0 line: SignalCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,1,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0); SignalPrevious=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,1,PRICE_CLOSE...
[Deleted]
  Custom TimeFrame  (1)
Hi I would like to know whether it is possible to test other timeframe at the strategy tester, currently the default settings for user to select are M1, M5, M15, M30, 1H, 4H 1Wk & 1 MTH. I can use a previod converter script to open a 1M chart from the offline chart to create a chart of other...
[Deleted]
alert close cross Moving Average recently I've gone from metastock to Meta4 who I can write this formula: Alert cross (c, Moving Average 20)
I'm currently looking at the Panca Eagle Breakout strategy and want to know if anyone has experience with this indicator? I have so far loaded it with icustom however I can't seem to retreive the 'BoxBreakOut_High' and 'BoxBreakOut_Low' values. double eagle = iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_M30,...
  what can i do ?  (2)
 thanks for being there always,  then what can i change if (OrdersTotal() == 0){  to so it can be placing more order . can i make it to be :  int TimePattern() {int cnt=0; if (cnt<OrdersTotal()){    thanks
the attached  EA i want  it  to be placing  buy and sell at the same time when new bar formed and i want the orders to be more than three orders ( i.e buy and sell in three places ) but it is not doing so it only place buy and sell one even sometime it place only one order. pls  what is going wrong...
[Deleted]
Hi, I downloaded the "forex index indicator " of Karl Dittmann at the site: http://www.forexsecretindicator.com/ He says " Why the EMA/SMA, RSI, MACD ...etc are free? Because they don't work at all!" " I guarantee that "Forex secret indicator" is one of the most profitable trading tools that you can
[Deleted]
hallo somebody can help me recently I've gone from metastock to Meta4 it is very simple formula fometastock, but i can not do that in meta4 a:= moving average 20 - moving average 50; b: a- a(-1) a less previous bar a of 1 bar; c: moving averge 20 of b; thank for help
[Deleted]
I have a basic pivot point indicator that only displays R3, S3 and the daily central pivot. I would like to modify the indicator as follows: The ability to choose sound alert, email alert or both when the indicator is added to the chart. Sends an alert when 2/3 of the day goes by and the daily...
[Deleted]
I have 2 demo MetaTrader accounts (Interbank and Alpari). Suddenly neither connect to the server. If I try to log in or create a new account the server name shows as gibberish . The program reports 'no connection' in bottom right corner. My internet connection seems OK otherwise. Any suggestions
,,I have downloaded some stock histories,,,I can open them offline without any problem however I would like to backtest them therefore I need to use strategy tester. my problem starts at this point,,,in metatrader on symbol box there are just some currencies but I want to see there stock histories...
I still need to find out how to add more 'OffLine Charts' to new installations of MT4. Some of them (mysteriously) add more as time goes on, but I have no idea how. I've looked for and tried to find out how to do this manually, but with no luck so far.
[Deleted]
I am the author of this EA, which is now released free for everybody. Please enjoy. The EA works on EURUSD. You can use it on any timeframe because everything is hard coded. Since the EA collects data from different timeframes, backtesting can be slow. Please have some patience. Attached is a chart...
Wrote this EA as learning exercise - would need refining in the file already open and file alrady exists error code department but for now serves a simple and hopfully useful purpose. Perhaps if a Moderator thinks it worthy of being added to the code base they could do so as I am not confident...
Part of my EA looks like this. int start(){   static datetime t;if(t!=Time[0])   {      t=Time[0];            //My code goes here...      if(Volume[0]>1){Print(" Invalid tick volume. ");return;}      //My code goes here...      return(0);   }   return(0);} If I run it as it is, IT DOES NOTHING....
Hi, 2 of my mt4s asked me to upgrade and so I did. 2 other mt4s doesnt ask me to upgrade. How do I force my MT4 to check for the new version
In the meantime, I made a rough draft of an indicator on a formalised neronal network today. At first glance, it has a chance to become a good indicator. In any case, it has a great potential for improvement, we can significantly increase the smoothness and introduce additional signals. I am working
Do anybody who known FANN2MQL Neural Network could help me? I wrote indicator but is reprinted. I will be greatfull if anybody help me. Pls quote me on mail gaa1@poczta.fm P.S. I load neural network form file and I check shift in table for two weeks
[Deleted]
Hello, I've just started using my demo account and although the trade is noted directly on the chart itself, I can't work out how to see the record of those trades and how they are doin in a separate spreadsheet or window. I've tried the Help menu, but still can't find out how to see them. is it...
[Deleted]
  EA without SL/TP  (1)
I've recently started learning MQL4, and I have a couple of doubts, which may be considered as stupid doubts by the professional programmers out there..but I'm an amateur and need your help. How to place a market order (Buy or Sell) without a Stop Loss/Take Profit level?? Even if I want to place an...
I have another interesting project. My first assumption was to run it as an EA, but due to the nature of it, I think a script may be a better way to fire off this action. Assumptions: A CSV file exists that contains rows of data, the data is in this format: buy/sell, symbol, entry point, initial
[Deleted]
I moved from prejudice to metastock metatrader to know the basic concepts of short metatrader, but does anyone know how to post the following rules: CYCLE: 20 period moving average - Moving Average 60 periods; SPEED: Cycle - bar the previous cycle (cycle-ref (cycle -1); MEDIUM SPEED: moving average
[Deleted]
Does any one know how to insert MCX, NCDEX symbols into windsor4. Please help
  What is "scale fix"?  (13   1 2)
On the common tab of the property's for a chart there is an option of "Scale fix One to One". One what to one what?
[Deleted]
hi, any coder, hope can have your help to code the below EA: Description: 1) EA will open ONE ORDER ONLY with 1 lot OP_BUY at marker price with TP = 20pips. 2) Once TP is hit, EA WILL THEN ONLY open new pending order OP_BUYLIMIT at 20 pips below current market price with TP = 20pips. 3) And this...
[Deleted]
Pls assist me on how to develop and utillize an EA that is capable of plotting 9pivot points based on previous day OHLC values.
Dear community, After publishing couple of times, here I am asking for a suggestion! :-) I am working on an indicator based on the ZigZag, but in order to draw some nice rectangles, I should need the time at wich the maximum/minimum has been created. I am able to get the ZigZag values through this...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm building an expert Advisor and I would like to enter only once on a sell and only one on a buy. How do I have to do? Thanks
I can compile an EA no problem, until I make even the slightest change, like changing a digit, and then I can neither save or compile it and get the error "Access Denied". It is very strange because I can make a change and compile it on the Interbank platform but not on the CMS or Forex.com...