Technical Indicators - page 130

Hi, Ive been searching high and low on forums and diffrent sites, but I cant find my answer.. How do I setup so the ATR indicator so it becomes my trailing stop? I can install a indicator, but it isnt trailing to it. So can someone please explain it to me how it is done? ( Average True Range )
  Moving average  (7)
.Moving average is one of the indicators used in mt4 that shows the average value f a price over a set period of time. It identify trends and reversal. Moving average do not predict new trends but confirm trends once they have been established . It can determine potential price support and its...
  HiLo Indicator  (9)
Hi to all, the published HiLo Indicator in this codebase https://www.mql5.com/en/code/117 gives incorrect signals. Is anybody able to fix this? thanks
  Indi not showing  (2)
Hello, i have 2 brokers/MT4 and in the first one indi works great. But in the other one platform is writted everything right (loaded succesfully ...), but indi is not showing. Do anyone knows where is problem? Thanks
Hello ....... I want to develop this sytem ..... Tukul name (in Indonesian) skin and bones, and a pair that fits perfectly in aggressive (Barchartour foresight in demand as traders ..... and this is only the view of the open and close .... at the moment we buy open area below ..... and in the area...
Hi guys:I am the standard MACD.mq5 Based on the documentation, the copybuffer funcition (int a , int b,......) and b is said to be "indicator buffer number", Here in the codes below i don't know why the b are all 0 .. I thought it should be 2 for ExtFastMaBuffer and 3 for ExtSlowMaBuffer.....
Hi guys: standard question about how the loop works. first time i know prev_calculated= 0 and limit = 0, Let's say in the first loop rates_total = 3 ;So in the first loop [i=0,1,2] so after first loop prev_calculated=3 now limit = 3-1=2 and rate_total should equal to 4. so in the second loop [i=2...
Please can some one explain how mt5 and mt4 indicators works
Hi guys: I just used EA for 1 day.. And I am totally confused with some functions. In the included standard "MACD" library , i thought PlotIndexSetInteger(1,..) just ignore several values at the beginning.. But what's the use of paramerater 1,sometimes it's 0..  help plz...  void OnInit()  {//---...
I am looking for an elliot waves indicator that plot the numbers like 1,2,3,4,5. I am not looking for the elliot wave oscillator.
Hi, I´m coding just another chaos indicator based on "Trading Chaos - 2nd Edition". Actually I want to draw some Angulation Lines (Jaw+Teeth)/2 from where the price crosses/peaks the alligator to divergence bars (and store the corresponding deviation as points/bar in a buffer) int...
Hi everyone. I'm not good at programming I have code Break Even but it only show oneline with case all buy sell with every pair. How to fix it bring two line , one break even for sell , one break for buy. (every pair) From case when i close All Buy Sell Order (one line break even) To case i...
We use to analyze the market using several different tools. One of them coulbe be checking the transaction flow registered on the stock market. I just new using Metatrader and I would like to know if there is a window, on the Metatrader 5, where I could see the trades excecuted flow, right after the
If I create overlapping graphical objects programatically, they are stacked in the order of creation. I want to have more control the same way as for click events with property OBJPROP_ZORDER. In the following example, the red rectangle (test2) is drawn on top of the white rectangle (test1) because...
I use mt4's inbuilt fibo tool a lot, and would like to be able to duplicate this on a permanent setting. Have looked for additional - user input - fibo tool to add but all the ones i find are auto fibo tools. Does anyone know how i can either permanently copy mt4's inbuilt fibo tool and then...
Hi I am using Meta Trader Build 646 and MQL 5 build 934. I would like to use ChartIndicatorAdd but it is not in MQL although it is explained in the MQL5 Reference. Can someone help?: I would like to load an indicator from the current chart on to another chart. Example: I want the an indicator...
  Need ZigZag  (3)
Hi I've downloaded some ZigZag indicators, despite different settings couldn't get what I need. I want ZigZag like what I've seen on a video. I attach some photos from the video: As you see it connects all the Highs and Lows. I also have the indicator for MT4 (which is attached), but I need...
I need a indicator model ,3 MACD (12_26;24-52;48_104) in one window, I dont know how to code this, give me a example please;
INDICATOR NAME: CKH Strength IDX OBJECTIVE: This indicator reveals the current strength of symbols such as AUD, EUR, and USD through their indexes. Strength of indexes are calculated based upon the USDIDX which has different weights on different currencies. Note: Line 1 is the AUD index. Line 2 is
Hi guys, i want your help for installing the custom indicator in mt-4.I know the normal procedure about how to install the indicator in mt-4 is go to C Drive- >Program Files - >MT-4 folder -> MQL4 folder - Indicators folder and add indicator there and after that restart the Metatrader.Thats i was...
Hello Everybody, I trap trend line create and delete events: int OnInit()  {//--- enable object create events ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_CREATE,true);//--- enable object delete events ChartSetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_EVENT_OBJECT_DELETE,true);} but when I enter...
Hi, I'd like to add data from uppers TF in an indicator : ex. Indicator on M1 - show the results of M5, M15 etc ... for the same indicator. How to do this ?
The overlay chart is a nice indicator, but I'm havingthis problem: it always goes out of position if i zoom out or in. Is there anyway to fix this? That woulb be great ! Thanks.
Hi, is there any way to avoid the "Array out of range" error with tick inidcators which show up after some time? As far as I understand this error appears if I got more ticks than bars. The array size managed by the subsystem seems to be depending on the "Max Bars in Chart" and the history of bars...
hi, I wrote a indicator that use two iMAs. in my indicator I used an if that compare this two iMAs and point some price. my indicator work well in first run, but after I changed my inputs it shows strange things. plz help me
I am running an indicator that stopped working in Build 646 can anyone help? The file is attached.
  Code of iSAR  (9)
Hello all, i want to optimize the indicator iSAR . Is it possible to change it. Where can I find the code of this indicator? BR, mtsTrader
Hello, By trying to switch chart period within oncalculate function in a custom indicator, we use following code below. But the chart automatically closes after the return. How can this be solved? Thank you. ENUM_TIMEFRAMES periods[] = {PERIOD_M30, PERIOD_H1};int period_ind;int OnCalculate(const...
Hello, Is there a function or any other way in the library to sequentially change the period of the chart? Thank you. 
Hi ☀ I wanted to change the line color from Input Variables, but I couldn't. I could do that with #property indicator_color1, though. How should I do this from Input Variables and PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_LINE_COLOR,~) ? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property...