General - page 870

This morning my Signals tab had disappeared from my terminal in the MetaTrader, upon further inspection i see that my provider is currently having new subscriptions blocked due to high risk draw-down. Could this be linked? Or am i missing something as the tab has gone completely and i cannot check
Hello fellow traders Could somebody assist me in fixing this error for an EA I am Demoing? Thanks in advance
Good day - looking for guidelines on how to upgrade our existing seller's profile form 'personal' to 'business', thanks
  Problems with signal copy  (18   1 2)
I signed the < name removed > signal, correctly configured the MT4 to receive copies of the signals, and left it connected to the broker. But besides not copying any signal, I can not see the open orders of the signal in the site, because it appears that I did not subscribe the signal. I ask the
Does someone know if there is a research about the average excursion (dimension in pips) of candles in every timeframe? I just would like to have an statistic idea of this, because I know that the difference between each timeframe is not proportional, I mean the average excursion over 10000 candles
  You have a technical mind, don't you?  (325   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
A question completely off-topic, but very curious to me. In Internet wars of 2012-2015 on the subject of "logic in fundamental physics" I have observed the usual psychological picture: people trust authoritative physicists, but do not dare even to subject their statements to any criticism. Not even
How to set up a moving average on obv data in my mql4 ea
I observed a trader do very well over a two month period via a signal.  Completed over 13,000 trades with a 70% win rate, only 16% drawdown and over 115% return in two months. I have log of the trades, so I would like to build an EA using this log. Is that possible ? Any help would be appreciated....
The large-scale migration to MetaTrader 5 is gaining momentum in Australia. One of the largest ASIC regulated Australian brokers Vantage FX now offers the next generation multi-asset HFT platform to their clients. Vantage FX representatives point out the ample algorithmic trading features as one of...
how do i find a freelance programmer that has already completed a project for another customer that seems to be exactly what I need done for my EA? I see entry where he completed job for the customer but doesn't seem to be any contact information
Much like Github/GitLab, does MQL5 provide a central private/public repo for our developing scripts? I've been looking around and can't find any but I like how the products in the market have versioning in their "What's new" tab. Even with that said, does MQL5 provide git-like services?
I want to deposit money from Paypal, one of the information I must fill in which is MetaQuotes ID, In order to get this Metaquotes ID, I need to install Metatrader4 into my mobile phone, since my phone cannot install Google Play, so I download Metatrader 4 apk from elsewhere, and successfully...
  Expert advisors  (7)
Hi I am totally new to this.Can you please tell me what expert advisor to use for auto trading
  Download failure  (4)
Hi, after clicking on an EA to download, everytime it appears with a web page which states the address wasnt understood. Does anyone know why this occurs?
  MathMedian()  (12   1 2)
Hi all, I have been trying, without success, to create a moving median indicator using MathMedian(), such as MathMedian(prices). Can anyone give me a clue on how to fetch the prices, put into an array, calculate using MathMedian()? Many thanks, Arthur
I download the library of the last MT4 version  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703 Experts\Article09\TestLibrary03 The Edit is always flickering. This is a great library,but we hardly create anything because of the bug.
Hi! I'm new on mql5. I had been trying to close all positions when you remove the EA manually using the OnDeInit() function, but when is called, it says 'Trading is Disabled' ... I don't know if by doing it in OnDeInit() is the right way, or if I'm doing something wrong. Can somebody help me...
I want to download something from MT4 market through platform but after click download nothing happened and i check the journey i got these two messages : 2018.08.20 21:53:54.512 MQL4 Market: failed to get of info purchase [403] 2018.08.20 21:53:54.512 MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about...
It's 7:57 am in New York and I'm getting price movement as of 14:57. Does this originate in Moscow, where it is currently 2:47 pm? Confused!
on metatrader, the distance of the "price display" changes nonstop to all kind of ugly numbers, how can i fix it like on the other pic so it always shows distances like 1.13200, 1.13400, 1.13600 etc?
installation of purchased products..renko butterfly purchased but not showing up in the indicator list please help
Hello everyone, Is there any reason why new products are being delayed more than 10 days in the "Proof read" state? Although the auto message says "within 10 days" when a new product is submitted , mine has bypassed 14 days till now..  Why is this happening?
Hello, Does anyone know or can direct me to a tutorial on how to setup MT4 alerts on a windows server 2012. I'm using a gmx acount and it works fine when I'm not using a vps but as soon as I try on my vps it doesn't seem to connect. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  Hunting for Stop Losses  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
There is a theory that price is heading towards the stops, but this is probably a legend, is it or not, comment
 Signal subscription/renewal prohibited on my attempt to subscribe according to my journal how do i reverse this ? my mql5 account is funded  i have a real account mt4 account  thanks
How do you calculate/evaluate the probability of your trade? Is there any actual systematic or defined structural method to do it?
Disciplined Trading is by far the most profitable attribute I would look for in a Great Trader.Do you have Rules for placing your trades and exits? What specific rules do you follow in placing a swing trade? What specific rules do you follow in placing a trend trade? What specific rules do you...
Please make possible to open link to private signal of other traders if they let you know it.
Hi, i am using a dashboard indicator but the problem is that candles appear on its front and preventing me to see the indicator. how can i fix that?
Deare friends, I'm Looking a BROKER who can provide me an index: Netherland 25, DAD, CAC including dirivatives special a TURBOS, to trade. Thank you , Regards Nader