Hunting for Stop Losses - page 4

Kirill Shushkevich:

What makes you think that?

From the practice of trading. Watching the history and seeing how the price behaves on the history is also a very good way to draw conclusions. I have seen a lot of history for all forex pairs. The price moves, not the price itself. Like a car, it does not drive itself, it is driven by the driver, and if necessary, it will drive the car backwards, not only forwards.

Kirill Shushkevich:

Why do you think so?

Stops are present, it's clearly visible and its presence is obvious.

1. brokers (DTs) with large trading volumes may indirectly influence the market

2. stop hunting is there, it is clearly visible and its existence is evident

3. stops are visible at least to the market, I'm talking about any market, including exchanges, so they may well be visible to someone else.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

From trading practice. Another very good result to draw conclusions is to look at history, how price behaves on history. And I've seen a lot of history, for all forex pairs. The price moves, not the price itself. As a car does not move itself, it is driven by the driver, and if necessary, he drives it backwards, not forwards.

I'm of the same opinion that it's the petrol that's being pumped to move the car)

Комбинатор:

as he walks around all the threads and tells the same mistakes, even though he has never traded normally.

1. brokers (DTs) with large trading volumes may indirectly influence the market

2. stop hunting exists, it is clearly visible and its existence is obvious

3. stops are visible at least to the market, I'm talking about any market, including exchanges, so they may well be visible to someone else.

i agree that you can see approximately where stops are located, but not everyone would see them.

There is some expectation of an event, everyone expects a directional move, so the majority (the herd) takes positions according to the expectation. The result comes in the form of news or something else, and the movement goes where? Right, opposite to the accumulated volume, i.e. to the stops, but not in the direction of the accumulated joint position. You can trade Euro/Dollar futures on the exchange, but the price will behave the same way it would have done in the forex market when trading in the DC.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There is an expectation of an event, everyone expects a directional move, so the majority (the herd) takes positions according to the expectation. The result comes in the form of news or something else, and the movement goes where? Right, opposite to the accumulated volume, i.e. to the stops, but not in the direction of the accumulated joint position. You can trade Euro/Dollar futures on the exchange, but the price will behave the same way as it does in forex through trading in the DC.

For me, trading is the same whether it's forex or stock.

Kirill Shushkevich:

But for me, trading is the same whether it's forex or stock

So what did I write about?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So what did I write about?

about)

but would like to try futures but not yet ready

Kirill Shushkevich:

But I would like to try futures, but I'm not ready yet.

You can trade corn CFD through MT4, it makes no difference where you trade, price goes up and down everywhere.

For Forex it's easier to make price predictions, there are so many instruments to hand, but to trade cotton or soybeans you have to consider many factors, e.g. rain in Colombia and floods in India.

I've tried rains in Colombia and floods in India, I didn't like it at all. You could try trading america, but it's no honey there either, but it's interesting.