General - page 385

Here I want to know is how can get API value of MT4/5 servers for new STP brokers To create new broker website. How MT4/5 data pass to this new broker server. Any sample example
Is it possible to export a .csv file after a backtest? For example, if I create a counter for the number of operations that adds +1 each time an order is opened, at the end of the backtest I would create a .csv that would contain the value of the total number of open operations in that backtest
Hello Im unable to set product price below 30 usd even for 1 month rent yet I see some products in the market wit h lower prices for rentals. Doesn't t h is give unfair competition against those who updated their prices only to find they can no longer set less than 30 usd yet others have prices
  Website issue  (28   1 2 3)
Since a week or so I can not attach image on profile message. There is a popup to choose the file but after that nothing happens. Has there been an update on the website mql5? Anyone else have the problem
Hello, there is not a lot of documentation on this issue, I need to get just one value from a cell from a csv file. My code is below and it doesn't seem to work. I've checked every thread and I do not seem to understand how reading specific columns/rows/cells works in MQL4. Any clarity on this case
I am new to mt5 after using mt4 for a while. On my EA i want to get the value of an indicator on the current candle so i use the index of 0, but this gives me the value of the previous candle
why profits is always show minus who are can explain please assist Thank you very much an advance
Hi, One of my account has been used for copying a signal. How much time it will be necessary until it is possible to available to public access? Or, will it never be possible again
dears I am trading since 2017 . i started with broker , lost me all and my account got margin IT WAS HARD FOR ME than i started to learn myself with real account and i watched too many videos in youtube . BUY STILL i lost too much in this market . can U please explain your way to win . is t worth
Hello, Can you help me? MT5 alway shut it down, but MT4 continue work. Windows 10 21H1
  Toolbox - Trade.  (7)
Hi everyone. I don't know why in the Toolbox in the Trade panel I've got a different position than in my broker. I think that MT5 got that from the day that I installed first time and I just can't correct it. Already tried installing in different computer and uninstalling the program. I would really
void OnStart () { //--- MqlRates rates[]; ArraySetAsSeries (rates, true ); int copied= CopyRates ( Symbol (), 0 , 0 , 100 ,rates); if (copied> 0 ) { Print ( "Bars copied: " +copied); string format= "open = %G, high = %G, low = %G, close = %G, volume = %d" ; string
  Changing Server?  (1)
Hi all, I've been using MT5 to trade via a broker and my account is registered via their server. Don't suppose anyone else uses them? They're giving me real scammy/sketcy vibes as I'm trying to withdraw my money from MT5 to my crypto wallet ! Does anyone know if there's a way to withdraw you money
Hi, Can we add indicators in "chartInchart"..? Please let me know your views.. Thanks Jairaj
Hi! Who can tell me why the 14 day freeze is now in effect? Perhaps it has something to do with the change in price of the job? Or have they just increased the waiting period
HI everybody I am working as MQL developer. can i get freelancing works how can i get ? thanks alot
Hi , I want to create an Ea which blocks a manual trade unless a specific condition is met (Ex. MA 100< MA200) . Can anyone help me how to start
Good evening. Can anyone suggest how to install multiple instancies of MT4 on Linux Maybe can suggest good tutorial on this Thank You in advance
Hi, in Hedge type of account, how do I increase the volume of an open position? I guess in Non- Hedge account , the answer would be to ask for a new order. But in Hedging account, I assume that asking for a new order will result in new position? Can this be avoided, as I am trying to limit myself to
Hello, Does anyone know if you can use the MT4 iPad app in split screen? It does not seem to work but I can't find anything on Google to say if it should or not? Many thanks
Hi, I've a system using SQL database. Initially I used a 3rd party API but now I'm transfering to MT5's own Database system. I'm working with some lines where I'm suppose to read some boolean data from a table and I noticed there is no specific "DatabaseColumn" function for boolean. I assumed it
Hi Friends, would you please help me how can I deposit to MQL5 for paying the cost for monthly signals charges? thanks
Hello All, I hope someone could help for this issue. In spite of same subject/case has been posted, but none of the methods could be solved out. I was cleanig my C disk, and I remember I deleted the metaquotes file in C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes, and afterward all the MT4 for different
Greetings, everyone. I'm getting more and more stressed by my old system unit. After all, for almost 10 years it is not only obsolete, but it is already limiting me considerably. So the question arose about getting a new system unit (I have a monitor and it suits me fine). So. Aim - maximum
One of my VPS server is showing a busy icon (column1) for 3 days now. I do not see start/stop options listed in the settings menu for this server. I need to change the account it operates on and it does not respond to any operation except change server. Any help is much appreciated
For some reason I cannot tick to test the steps in MT5 input paramters. Is there a setting that I need to activate in another screen to make this work
  API for PHP  (1)
Hi, I m searching for MT4 Manager API (PHP) to get user balance and trading data for insert to my client web page. Anyone can help me? Thanks
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 2 // --- Sell #property indicator_label1 "Sell" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW #property indicator_color1 clrAqua #property indicator_width1 1 input bool SELL_ARROW = true ; // --- Buy #property
LE&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; LiveUpdate&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 17:05:48&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; new terminal 5.00 build 387 (IDE: 387, MQL: 387, Tester: 387) is available OQ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Network&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 17:05:49&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; '718512': authorized on...
Hello guys When posting new product in the Market is it allowed to post external links in the product description, for example pdf file or external web page with manual