General - page 383

Hello dear, sorry for bothering you with my question but couldnt find any answer on mql5 forum neither on the broker live chat support, the issue is that mt5 tester is not displaying results tab (operations/deals) history transactions of the backtest, knowing that i am not using any specific ea, or
Hello, I have a big problem : I'm using the copy trading service. From the trader I selected, many source trades have different lot sizes. Some profit trades use a higher lot sizes so they can compensate other losing trades using a smaller lot sizes. Unfortunately, on my account, all those trades
I have recently purchased the above indicator but I am not able to down load the product . The link seem to be locked.When will I be able to access the product. Thanks Terry
Hi This mql5 code gives the compile time error for MathRound "wrong parameters count", any idea why?  Here is the link for the MathRound. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/mathematics/stat/mathsubfunctions/statmathround Thank you double arrayMode(double...
Hey. I deleted MT5 a while ago. I decided to get back into forex trading today but when I try to download the app, I realize that it is no longer on the UAE App Store. It tells me that “This app is currently not available in your country or region”. Is there any way I can download the app
  Find clicked MqlRate  (11   1 2)
Hello, I want to use the click-event to select a candlestick. To find this specific Candlestick I have following code: void OnChartEvent ( const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string &sparam){ if (id == CHARTEVENT_CLICK ) { int x = ( int ) lparam; int y = (
Hello all I hope someone can help me to programm this EA: I would like to programm a EA with following informations. open buy order if > MA cross (fastMA over slowMA) and Momentum >100.03 close buy order if > ( MA cross (fastMa under slowMA) and Momentum <99.97 ) or SL is open Price ( <10 Pips) open
Hi, how to set up a bitcoin trade on mt5 please
I need your help !! I install MT5 in new PC. Then, I selected EA. In the Input tab. I can not adjust parameter. Look like Input tab still "default parameter" How can I do
Someone has Standard desviation oscillator with a simple MA on just one file? I mean, an indicator that has these 2 indicators on just window on MT5. pLeaseeeeeee
Just paid for the Percentage crosshair indicator but can't login to MQL5 to download. Kept coming up with "incorrect login or password" but they are both correct
I can't apply for freelance jobs, the job application button suddenly disappeared, please someone should help
Hello, I have the following piece of code: struct clickDatapoint { datetime time; int x; int y; CLICK_TYPE click_type; }; datetime minimum(List<clickDatapoint> &data) { datetime res = data.get( 0 ).time; for ( unsigned int i = 1 ; i < ( unsigned int )data.size(); ++i) { if
Hi how i can get refund for signal that i used 1 day and day after the provider remove his equity from the account and not send signal? thanks
Just subscribed to mql5 VPS service to try my EA and getting the above error. the EA working fine on my Metatrader 5 Build 2999 and 2981. 2021.09.25 12:44:00.719 Network '20126293': trading has been enabled - hedging mode 2021.09.25 12:44:00.723 Terminal '20126293': 1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom
  step test  (1)
is there a 'step' program in MT4 to test variable outputs
Yes. No. Maybe. I don&#39;t care.
I made a mistake while making a deposit on mql5 I want to withdraw this money I cannot
Can I promote any Brokers or any Services in my profile or in my signal's description? Is it permitted or not
Please see attached. Why is my Metaquotes ID missing from my MT4 iOS app
Hello guys. I skipped reading some instructions. I failed certain times the authentication process and now I am prohibited from trying to repeat it and verify myself as seller. Who could unlock my account from applying to become an EA seller? Thanks in advance
I removed my MT5 terminal and reinstalled it again. And now I am having this problem when attaching my EA. The same EA that worked fine before. Now it works fine only in the first Chart. Trying to attach the EA to the second Chart, or third etc gives me the error: Invalid EX5 file (7). Anyone have
What does rating means in my product section? Does higher rating is good or lower rating is good?Can we see details of rating based on
i was thinking to do something stupid ...like this one below and then get to sale my expert advisor on the market ! what do you think i should do? #property copyright "jack zorlob wrote it!"
  trading amount  (1)
how to check a trader is best for me and also check how much amount is require to deposit for a particular trader
Hello. I need some help please. I Need cancel IP Address is unused and add Activations for EA What should I do?. Kind Regards, Sarawut
Hi, Recently I see many EAs using just 1 chart to work for many different forex pairs. My question is: when using vps of mql5 I open a chart and install the EA like that, will the EA work properly with the remaining forex pairs? Example: EA can work with 20 Forex pairs, but just install it on
I setup a bunch of mini-charts undocked on a couple different monitors. At first, everything was fine. Reloading the profile or restarting MT5 with that profile, would successfully place all the charts where I left them. However, once I started placing these charts at the edge of another monitor
hi, is it normal for every sub account of MAM to have different close trading time (MT4) from one another ? We're talking about thousands of sub accounts. from what i noticed, the start trading times differ in seconds, but the closing times differ could be in minutes ( from one account to another)
hi, I want to copy a signal but traded pairs end with suffix ECN (like EURUSD .ECN, AUDJPY.ECN), mine just pair names like EURUSD,AUDJPY, will it copy signal without problem