General - page 1908

As of 2-5-2006 The tick feed @ Interbank Fx has changed significantly. I am noticing that the volume is about ten times higher than usual, and an expert is registering around 20-100+ individual tick updates in the time frame of one minute. It's been rumored that IbFX is negotiating a deal with one...
[Deleted]
Hello Friends, I have been trying hard to find a simple indicator that clearly and Reliably isolates the Sideways market - Please see the attached chart - I need to Identify the region inside the eclipse. Also Kindly provide me the syntax to make the call to this indicator from an EA - I mean things
I have a prior install of InterbankFX, which I still have on another directory. I have now just installed the setup file from MetaQuotes for the latest build, however it does not give me the option to connect to MetaQuotes server. Instead it presents me with a connection to InterbankFX. Does...
Please, i need help. I probe till now a long time, but i can not find a solution. i only want hear an alert when RSI is down the 30 line, and up the 70 line on close bar. i maked lines in indicator: extern bool AlertSet=true; int start() { if (AlertSet==true && RSIBuffer >70) Alert("Buy "...
I've been using a peice of code that Trevman posted a while back to increase your lots as your balance grows and it works well! However, I'm hoping to find a way to add something to it that would keep it from decreasing the number of lots as the account balance goes down. For example, something...
Hello, Let's assume we are in very fast moving markets. Should I be placing the Start() function at the start of my MQL code or at the end? I noticed that in the MT4 samples for MACD and Moving Average, the Start() function appears at the start and end of the program respectively. Which one is...
Just a quick one to see if it is possible to overlay one chart over another in the latest MT4?, it is such a useful feature and I have seen it in some other charting packages. Any help would be most appreciated.
Guys, I've got problem with chart up-date. I don't have this morning bars. In right botton angle where is the connection info is written 3/0kb but it doesn't up-date. Do I have to up-date the terminal with version 189, do you think the problem comes because I use verson 188? Please give some advice....
Hello ! The "Place" button to place limit orders is enabled even if prices are in the StopLevel range. It's not very important , but it could be nice if it works as the "Modify" button. Thanks
Hello again, After creating an object on the chart, MT allows you to view the values of the object by putting your cursor over it... displaying the yellow box with the values. Microsoft languages call this a "Tooltip". Is there a way to modify the content of the "Tooltip"? I would like to change the...
Hello all, With all the questions I've been posting, it's obvious I'm a newbie... thanks for all the help. I'd like to create a FUNCTION that returns an ARRAY, but not sure of the syntax. I tried this: double function_name[] (double var1, double var2) { // do something to create array here } But it...
  Try to analyse MA  (12   1 2)
Everyone, I just thinking , normal we use indicator to analysis the market right ? Then how about try to analysis the Moving Everage of the market:whistling ? I mean use the MA, filter the market abit (just abit, about 2 period ) then use the indicator to analysis the MA, will the result be better
  Exit Bb %  (9)
My new invention ! :P Check this out
Hello everyone, Is it possible to pass variable data from an Indicator to an EA? If so, can someone provide and example of how is it done? Thanks! -c
  Cannonball  (1)
Hunter_GB: Does anybody heared about this trading system? Hi , Perhaps it's do not the GoldWarriorEA w/another settings? I thinking it's GoldWarrior porog=changed or closed manual . Regards
  2 questions  (6)
Hi, I am wondering if I can do these in MT4: 1, "go to" some time in history. For example, go to 2004/01/01. I only know to switch off "auto scroll" and drag the chart with mouse many many times..... 2, I often draw in the chart 3 kinds of arrows: "Arrow Up", "Arrow Down" and "Stop Sign". Is...
When I draw a pitchfork and change the zoom the levels of the pitchfork lines also change. That is totally not acceptable. It gives a false perception of where you think you can enter a trade. Please remedy this!!! The two charts were taken at the same time. The first touches the black line and...
HELLO !!! ANY ONE KNOW IF POSSIBLE TO HAVE EXPERT ADVISOR WITH ALL VISUAL INDICATORS AND BUY AND SALE SIGNAL AT SAME TIME WOOD YOU SHOW ME ANY EXAMPLE PLEASE
  Momentum  (1)
Hi Is there a possible way to make upper and lower boundaries to the momentum indicator ..for example from -100 to 100 with a zero line..rather than the default one.. And please send me all forms of momentum indicators
  Split Screen  (2)
Hi traders; I haven't been able to figure out how to put up two time frames--like cable hourly and 15min--on screen, side-by-side. Can that be done? Come to think of it, I haven't seen anyone else's pics set up that way. If it can be done, can it also be saved as a template. Thanks, Thru
hi i want to know if it's posible to get the value of trindline that was drawn manuly on the graph on each day ?? and how i get it from the code? johny
This is an EA I found on the Yahoo Metatrader Group. The EA is a modified version created by "TR" from the orginal TSD EA (also posted in this forum) Settings: default all, D1 charts There are 3 versions floating around: Version 0[1].2 might be the same as version 0.2 but I didn't check if that was...
Hi all.. Im new to this forum so please go easy on me if this is a silly question.. But is it possible to link mt4 to another data feed so I can use it for stocks and european stock index? Or if not, I see in the history centre you can import and export csv files with data...could I import my own
I see you can write to a CSV file, can you write to a Text file ie .txt Thx
My program works fine with chart time frames between M1 and H1, above that I get the error "not initialized string in array". I noticed that function iBars(NULL,0) does not return a value when the chart time frame is H4, D1, W1 or MN, likewise if ArrayCopySeries(adSeries,MODE_CLOSE) is used as...
i found this fractal script on the web, could someone point me to how i could modify this to sound an alert when the fractal is created? also is it possible to get the alert 5 seconds before the candle closes? (the first candle that starts the creation of the fractal)
  Mt3 EXP file  (7)
Good day: I would like to find out if anyone can help me by taking an existing MT3 EXP file, and converting it to get the source code from it. I am not a programmer as such, and only know how to load the files and run them. Is this what they call de-compiling, if so, would there be any costs...
  Schaff trend cycle  (183   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Guys, most ot you know /maybe/ about "Schaff trend cycle" indicator. But the newbie not - can somebody give some info? Many thanks REGARDS
Hi everybody.. I am having some problems with the new version of MT4..for example the ergodic oscillator.mq4 just opens an empty window..and there are other indicators doing the same..also they make the program slow.. I received warnings from traders that the new version of MT4 works with mql files...