Banned Account

Hi

Today my account was banned (supposedly by spam) and later it was automatically unbanned. Has the same thing happened to someone? This is the first time this has happened to me.

Regards

Hector Pacheco:

Hi

Today my account was banned (supposedly by spam) and later it was automatically unbanned. Has the same thing happened to someone? This is the first time this has happened to me.

Regards

Maybe your ip adress does not match with your country, using proxy, vpn, vps or another

Achmad Wijaya :
Maybe your ip adress does not match with your country, using proxy, vpn, vps or another

It's possible. I am using a different internet provider than the one I was using.

Thank you very much for answering.

Hector Pacheco:

It's possible. I am using a different internet provider than the one I was using.

Thank you very much for answering.

You are wellcome,  contact service desk, explain your situation, and I suggest especially when connected to financial operation deposit or withdraw, ip address should match with the country you registered first

if you was banned for 10 years then unbanned after loging out or after sometime
then it is a bug in the System. 
That I once addressed and here is the result something on dynamic IP

I think they are looking into it.
I think there is a bug in the System:
I think there is a bug in the System:
  • www.mql5.com
This was My account This Account a couple of hours ago. did anyone else experience this Phenomenon...