General - page 1387

Capital Market is undergoing its self-regulated Q1 reality check of pitting financial markets progress against the real economy. The discouraging story surrounding the global real economy has resulted in risk-off trading strategies winning out. Perceived safe-haven assets such as the dollar and...
Hi again... I have recently made the same request on icho trend indicator and mr tools has kindly modified the indi just the way I want it.. Thank you.. I do have another indicator that need the same modification - I like the display of this indicator to be in a histo bar format in the indicator...
This is another ugly start to the day. Remember, yesterday the US took it on the chin. Commodities got crushed and stocks fell nicely on slightly hawkish Fed minutes. Today: the pain is in Europe. Flash PMI from across the Eurozone is coming in bad. France was especially bad. Germany is down 1.8%....
Forex Buffalo Forex Signals Factory |USD/CHF BUY|21.02.2013 USD/CHF BUY ------------- BUY:0.93038 SL:0.92716 Take Profit Levels ----------------- tp1 - 5 pips,tp2 - 10 pips,tp3 - 15 pips Friends i got it this signals from Facebook side realforexsignals page and Forex Buffalo Forum side freely . Also...
Hallo all.. Some one have EA simple marti which has a parameter like this OP every tick. lot : 0.1 TP : 25 pipstep : 20 slippage : 3 multiply : 2 thanks.. i have exp EA but not work anymore. i dont have mq4 this file.
Hi, So far storage has been working great and I am very pleased but today I am having a problem. I can connect to storage from my browser but not from MetaEditor :( See image below: EDIT: It is working now but in the future if possible I would like to know why this happened. Was it a serve side...
Hi, I added a new buffer(trend) so i could call it using icustom from my ea and i also added a new external variable, the description is inside of the indicator. Every time i change the settings of the indicator alone on the chart i get "uninit reason 5" or when i cal it from the ea i get...
When weekend, the price donot move, how to let it do this function to debug the indicator?   int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,                 const int prev_calculated,                 const datetime& time[],     // Time                 const double& open[],       // Open                 const...
Can you help me to determine that i am knowledgeable enough in FOrex? My virtual account in demo account increased rapidly.
  Willing to risk.  (20   1 2)
Risk is always present in all business. Without taking risk you will not have a chance to make more money. It is important to know and examine the risk appetite in dealing to Forex
  Trading weakness.  (10)
Hi guys, I just want to share something to you. ..While practicing to a demo account, i observed that everytime the currencies i trade turn to my direction and earn me a profit i suddenly closed my position. Do you think it is part of my weakness in dealing to Forex that i am scared to lose my money...
  Forex satisfaction.  (15   1 2)
After dealing to Forex for 2 months and more, i am proud to say that i am satisfied working with them because Forex is not only to gain money but it can make trader to be a better person. What can you say? Are you satisfied in FOrex?
Several Federal Reserve policy makers said the central bank should be ready to vary the pace of their $85 billion in monthly bond purchases amid a debate over the risks and benefits of further quantitative easing. The officials “emphasized that the committee should be prepared to vary the pace...
Bank of England's Sir Mervyn King outvoted on QE move Bank of England governor Sir Mervyn King backed more action to boost the economy earlier this month, but was outvoted by his colleagues on the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC). Minutes of the MPC's meeting show it voted 6-3 against expanding the...
Hello... I wonder if any members can help me to modify the display of the Icho Trend from (histo in main chart - like heiken ashi smoothed) to bars histo in the indicator window? The best example of how this indi should look would be the sar color bar. icho_trend.mq4sar_color_bar.ex4 Another...
Gold futures took a tumble in electronic trading on Wednesday, with prices dropping below the key $1,600-an-ounce level as markets awaited a hefty data calendar from the U.S. Gold for delivery in April GCJ3 -1.08% fell $14.20 to $1,589.50 an ounce in electronic trading in the middle of Europe’s day....
Hi, just to ask if is there any event on MQL5 and Metatrader for 2013. Al the best. Juan
Hello, anyone knows how to achieve this: instantiate a custom class object in script1 and use same instance in script2 ? Thank you
Im quite new here but i wondering how the signals work. How is this possible The signals are started 2013.02.19 But the history i going back to 2012.07.18 Maybe i missed something =)
Japan's monthly trade deficit hit a record in January after its recent aggressive monetary policy stance weakened its currency sharply. Exports rose in January, the first jump in eight months, as its goods became more affordable to foreign buyers. However, a weak currency also pushed up its import...
States should not attempt to actively influence their currencies' exchange rates, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Wednesday, adding that the euro trading between $1.30 and $1.40 was not out of the ordinary. "We are not in favour of an active exchange rate policy," Merkel said at an event...
Hi, Any London (UK) based traders interested in trading together &/or as a team? I've been trading for a while, & would like to start working with someone like-minded (basically someone who is also trading, & understands what it takes...). Look forward to hear from you! Cheers!
  My trade is my life.  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
My trade is my life because my day will not be complete if could not trade.
Bonjour à tous je possède un expert qui fonctionne bien, mais qui ne fait que des achats. Il me semble qu'il soit programmé aussi pour faire des ventes, mais comme je n'y connais rien en programmation, j'ai besoin de l'aide d'un programmeur. Si cela vous interrsse : voilà mon E-Mail pour vous faire...
I propose the idea of creating a programmer appraisal service with ranks ... The idea and method will take minimum resources and will considerably increase quality and level of all μl community... If interested, I'll describe what to do and how to do it. If not, let the topic fade into oblivion
I'm flying to Italy tomorrow night. I'll be spending 3 nights in Milan, and then 3 nights in Rome, all to cover the Italian election. Why is the Italian election worth covering? Well for one thing, elections are always fun events. But for another thing, the election has big implications for Europe,...
CRUDE OIL: With the commodity rallying to halt its corrective weakness, the risk is for Crude Oil to return to the 98.22 level.This is consistent with its broader medium term uptrend now on hold. A violation of the 98.22 level will set the stage for a run at the 99.00 level with a loss there turning...
Hi All, I created a job to solve a problem on in the "job" section but I solved it in the meanwile and would like to close that job. I can't seem to find how i can do that without going through the whole process ? Thanks, W.
hi, is that possible when there are 3 open trades and if i close trade 1 then trade 2 or/and 3 can be closed forcefully also at the same time by following the trade no. 1? any ea or anything else available for that task? i dont know how to explain because english isnt my native language. i hope you...
Hello guys, that's a nice forum you have here - just found it through google. Please excuse spelling mistakes, my mother tongue is not english. I'm am trying to learn how to code my own EA but i'm not a good coder yet. I managed it to set up an easy strategy with a forex EA generator and MQL4 Code...