General - page 1277

Simple reversing of trade direction will make it profitable To revise the trade strategy itself
USDCHF: With USDCHF closing the week lower and reversing most of its past week gains, the risk as we enter the new week is for more decline to occur. As long as USDCHF trades and holds below the 0.9156/0.9079 levels this view remains valid. Support lies at the 0.8902 level, its Jan 24 2014 low...
Hi, Just a quick note. And with thanks to SongSong it is possible to send signals to the live account. I downloaded the Trade Copier Source <Link removed> and attached the EA to a chart on a demo account running on a separate terminal. I then downloaded Trade Copier Follow <Link removed> and...
[Deleted]
I wanna post my favorite News program that you do not need to install it. Just make a click on icon and you can watch the low, medium and high the past and future events. If you have any others things, like this, go ahead and attache it here... I hope to be useful threat! Good luck!
My MT4 has be updated yesterday auto; and now I find that my MT vesion is still 4 build 600; and MetaEditor vesion is 5; my question is that now I open mql4 file before and modify it by MQL4 and then compiled it to get ex4. file; now does this ex4 file can run well on MT4 pair chart? In...
Hello, i am using mt4 and i have windows 7 . Is it possible to change the color of the title bar ? I have attached a photo.
Germany’s supreme judges have decided to let Mario Draghi be the euro’s monetary judge, at least for now. While doubting the legality of the European Central Bank bond-buying plan that has defused the euro crisis, the top German court conceded that it is powerless to impose a veto. It bowed to a...
D1 price is on correctional movement, and Chinkou Span line is near to be crossed with historical price from above to below for good breakdown on D1 timeframe. The price on H4 timeframe is on primary bearish condition trying to break 1.6427 support level W1 timeframe - secondary flat with primary...
Hi All, I would like to have two terminals opened at the same time: one for my live account and one for my demo account so I can test out some theories with an EA I have created. I am running MT4 (Build 600) and I can only seem to open one terminal instance at a time. Aside from running another...
[Deleted]
FxReplitrader Pays Higher Commissions for Trading Signals FxReplitrader offers higher commission payouts to signal providers and EA developers. Signal providers receive a commission for every profitable trade of every client, using their trading strategies and/or expert advisors. Commissions...
Hey, Could somebody please add an audio and popup alert to show whenever an up or down arrow appears in this zigzag pointer. Thanks!
With all eyes hope-full-y transfixed on tomorrow's non-farm payrolls data and its confirmation-biased 'select-a-headline' post-data farce, we thought it worth a look at the noise in the signal and a reminder, as Bloomberg's Joseph Brusuelas notes, the annual benchmark revisions that will be...
GBPUSD: With GBP still maintaining above its horizontal at the 1.6259 level, upside risk is envisaged. This leaves the pair threatening further upside leaving the 1.6398 level as the next upside. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.6440 level, its Feb 03 2014 high where a breach will aim at the...
Hi guys I'm new in MQL5 and I started some weeks ago. I'm a little bit confused because I can see custom indicator in TesterMode but not in LiveChart... Do anybody can explain me this? THX Simon
D1 price is on primary bearish and breakdown is going on. Price is trying to break 0.8125 support level on close bar for downtrend to be continuing on D1 timeframe. H4 : Ranging market condition within primary bearish. If the price will break 0.8061 support so the downtrend will be continuing with...
Hi to everyone! I need your help. When I try to use custom indicators (download from internet) in MT5, it doesn't show me anything! I've pasted files into MT5->MQL5->Indicators. I'm not able to see, in the quick left menu, any of my personal indicators! Thank you very much :) P.S. I use a...
can any one tell me the best time to enter or open a position or to place a trade based on your experience? what is the most successful currency pair I can trade in? Can we multiple with different currency pair in the same trading periods? How many time can someone trade in a day? is it ok to...
Hi everyone. I'm a newcomer in foreign exchange, hence my balance is much smaller than balance of my provider. Are there any ways to copy 100% the lot size of signal from my provider. I will bear all risks for this. Thank you and sorry for my poor English.
GOLD: With attempts of resuming its short term uptrend failing on Wednesday for a marginal higher close, consolidation above its broken falling trendline may continue. If however GOLD retakes the 1,279.08 level, its Jan 27 2014 high to create scope for more upside the 1,300.00 level, its big psycho...
I subscribed to a signal on friday that is on 31st January 2014 the signal left and i am not getting it anymore now i want to subscribe to another one i have been denied an unsbscription command or neither could i manage to renew the subscription. I am stuck what i do please help..
How to reverse signal ? Thank.
CRUDE OIL: With Crude Oil halting its two-day weakness and recovering higher on Tuesday, the risk is for a retake of the 98.58 level, its Jan 30 2014 high to occur. Further out, resistance comes in the 99.38 level, representing its Dec 31 2013 high. A turn above here will set the stage for more...
Hi, How can I remove a published signal? Thanks in advance Juan
I have installed MT5 (Build 880) on my Mac, but the MQL5 Market isn't shown, although I'm logged in with my MQL5 Data and MQL5.community is activated. Does anybody have an advice? Thanks in advance!
Is it necessary for a developer to have a full and a demo version of their product in market? Iv'e noticed some people add a full version and a demo version of the same at market. I thought market already has a feature for downloading demo from the full product automatically.
I contracted with a programmer to do a job for 100 dollars. Once confirmed, i realized the logic i wanted to code was not valid and i wanted to cancel the project . I am willing to split the 100 bucks with the programmer just because I jerked him around. He has not started any work. He is asking me
[Deleted]
Hi! (First Pls forgive for my poor English.... ) Im new here so Big Welcome . I see that there is a lot of very talented traders! so im come here to ask You for Your help! Im Binary option trader(noobie) no forex. I made my own system and im happy to share it with you guys! so you can test it....
how can i delete a signal..im the provider of that signal..