General - page 1252

Dear trader, I got a damned good indicator as a bonus. I am wathing this is good indicator for swing trading. Seems like heiken ashi but the signal is earlier. Please help me to make an ea using this indicator. the idea is : when the bar is blue/green then BUY when the bar is RED then SELL. TF using...
I need an indicator for MT4 that will invert a Moving Average . It needs to be like the standard MT4 MA indicator, with the same choices of settings and displaying in the price window. I need the MA to be inverted, or turned upside down. I will appreciate it very much. Thank you
Sometimes, when working with MT5 and Meta Editor, a file named "mql5.chw" created on my desktop. What is this file?
Is there any indicator available for fundamental news analysis? The indicator which collects these news and implement itself and give buy or sale signal?
Being rich is getting expensive. Just ask Sam Wyly and Anne Dias Griffin. Court filings related to different cases involving Wyly and Griffin offer a rare look into the real spending habits of billionaire families. While all billionaires are different, with some living large and others more frugal,...
I declared the control Inputbox : CInputBox m_ib; (As in sample https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/322) , Placed button event that must print in alert box that inputbox value : if(m_but.Event(id,lparam,dparam,sparam)==1) { Alert("Mbut event: " + m_ib.ValueString());} , but I cannot see in my
Where are currencies headed next? Where will they be in one month and where will currency pairs trade in three months? Stability isn’t on the cards for quite a few pairs. The following are BNP Paribas’ latest forecasts (end of period) for major currencies along with its estimates for their current...
  Hedgin  (1)
Hello guys Can Anyone do this ? I am interested EA Programming - service. I need hedging EA, when trades are in lose, EA must open proportional positions. If someone can make it please text me [email deleted by moderator]  
I have two questions, thanks in advance ... 1. Can my MT broker interfere or completely forbid EA usage? 2. Can my MT broker reach to my EA code on my client terminal in any way? I mean ... is there any chance for my code working on my client terminal to be stolen by someone?
This state of delusion would be amusing if it wasn't so tragic. The stock market's wild swings of sentiment have got me thinking that it's living on reds, vitamin C and cocaine -- that famous line from the Grateful Dead song Truckin'. I've marked up a one-month chart of the S&P 500 to illustrate...
Who are those fellows who can turn the forex pair either up or down within a moment?
  New web platform  (17   1 2)
Hi AGEA introduced new web platform: wt.agea.com It works on all devices. Everything is in web browser, there is no need to install anything.
USDCAD : Biased To The Downside On Pullback USDCAD: Our bias on the pair continues to point lower on correction of its recent strength. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1150 level followed by the 1.1100 level where a reversal of roles as support is envisaged. Further out, resistance resides at
D1 price is on primary bullish condition with secondary flat ranging between 1.1081 support and 1.1385 resistance levels. H4 price is on bullish flat with ranging between 1.1210 support and 1.1271 resistance. W1 price is on bullish breakout: Chinkou Span line crossed the price on close bar one...
D1 price is on bearish ranging between 1.2583 support and 1.2886 resistance levels. H4 price is on bullish ranging between 1.2705 support and 1.2839 resistance: price is above Sinkou Span A line and above Ichimoku cloud/kumo which is indicating the bullish as a primary trendChinkou Span line of...
Hi traders, How to attract many subscriber to your signal?
GBPJPY: Strengthens, Eyes Further Upside GBPJPY – With GBPJPY taking back some of its intraday losses on Wednesday and strengthening during Thursday trading today, further upside pressure is expected. On the upside, resistance lies at the 173.50 level followed by the 174.00 level where a break will...
Today, Nomura cuts again its Q4 target for EUR/USD from 1.27 to 1.24. For 2015, Nomura forecast are unchanged continuing to target 1.20 by Q2 2015. Nomura highlights six specific pieces of negative news, which all point to further downside for EUR/USD in the final months of 2014. 1) Fixed Income...
I almost succeeded to send and cancel Orders with Mql5. For canceling I used Order ticket as in one sample. Trouble is that in "Trade" tab Order changes itself its status. Before change there exists ticket number (in "Trade" tab that ticket header is called "Order", ticket number is 1010733541) and...
In my MQL5 OS news,  I get mostly foreign languages. I changed it to English in the options and tools, but I keep getting mostly Foreign Languages. I speak American so, is there a way to change this.
www.1billionforex.com offer very low spreads, as low as 0 pips EUR/USD, leverage of 1:10-1:400 as well as the ability to Hedge your funds, Premium MetaTrader 4 and 5, Fast support within 1 hour. USA and Canadian clients welcome.
[Deleted]
hi everyone, assuming i am buying us100 which represents 100 indices with a lot size of 0.05, what is the mathematical method to calculate the margin needed? Thank you
  strategy testing  (1)
Could anyone point me in the right direction for setting up strategy testing in mt4. I have a simple strategy that I'd like to test for its frequency distribution.  Just need a user guide for dummies thing :-) Hugs Kate 
Hi there, I need your help please... is there any shortcut that change the TF of all pairs that i have opened simutaniously? thanks in advace
[Deleted]
i subscribe one person for signal i pay 70$ for this service fees i wanna change my account number i switch broker so is it possible i change or add new account number for signal service
As we know, there are four types of execution in MT. http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/general_concept/execution_types Is there any way to learn the type of execution of the broker from the client terminal?
EURUSD: Risk Turns Lower, Extends Weakness EURUSD: With EUR turning lower on Tuesday and following through lower on Wednesday, further bearishness is now envisaged. On the other hand, support lies at the 1.2600 level where a break will expose the 1.2550 level. Below here will pave the way for a move...
Its mostly adressed to indicator developers but , traders opinions are valuable as well. I personally consider Volume data (if what im reading "Volume is the number of ticks within the broker" is true) equal to useless or ignorable
Anyone using a carry trade strategy?? Do you know any broker with good Swaps?? Cheers, Finchy