General - page 1108

Martingale Systems ...  (11   1 2)
are Very profitable always end up busting the account no matter what the risk you set can be profitable if you set low risk and withdraw often are a waste of time and money are awesome
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi (BTMU) expects the ECB to act on 10th March with a faster pace of QE for longer coupled with a deposit rate cut. "The divergence in economic performance with the US is becoming more apparent again. The euro remains vulnerable to the downside but with ECB action in March...
hello dear friends i want to know how to change lot size when i am using a robot, please tell my whatsapp no is 00923007619119
I am repeatedly receiving "OrderModify Error 130" in the Strategy Tester journal and cannot resolve it. I believe it has something to do with the trailing stops that are being placed in the code below: if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) // long position is opened { // check for...
IS it possible to make money on this site by providing entry and exit signal.
EURUSD's decline in the past three weeks has come against a backdrop of a 10% rally in EUR Stoxx 50. This is in no small part due to exuberant hopes for new frontiers in ECB easing. In December, the ECB disappointed after the market had already been "drawn into the stream of undefined illusions",...
USDJPY: With the pair taking back its Monday losses to close higher on Tuesday , further upside pressure is now underway. This development leaves the pair targeting the 114.86 resistance zone. On the downside, support comes in at the 113.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 113.00 level. A
Thank you for your help! What's the difference of the following two ? MODE_MAIN MODE_SIGNAL They are not calculated the same way ? Thank you a lot for your help.
[Deleted]
17 video tutorials about the built-in services in the MetaTrader 4/5 platforms are now provided with subtitles in 7 languages in addition to English and Russian voice over. Now you can watch all videos about algorithmic trading, virtual hosting and trading signals with Spanish, Portuguese, German,...
17 video tutorials about the built-in services in the MetaTrader 4/5 platforms are now provided with subtitles in 7 languages in addition to English and Russian voice over. Now you can watch all videos about algorithmic trading, virtual hosting and trading signals with Spanish, Portuguese, German,...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "OK" #property link "http://OK" #property version "1.00" #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_plots 4 //--- plot Longline #property...
Yen denominated pairs have had a tough few weeks as continued depreciation and rampant speculation over central bank intervention has taken its toll. However, the EURJPY charts are starting to signal a potential breakout in progress that could set the pair up for some significant gains. As the...
  DONCHIAN CHANNEL  (1)
hello .. can u help ? i want to change my DONCHIAN Channel parameter .. In Input Uppercase is HIGH_LOW but i want to change LOW_HIGH and same way Lowercase is LOW_HIGH but i want to change HIGH_LOW . . so pls help me all
Increase interest rate Decrease interest rate Keep interest rate the same
Greetings, I have the latest version of MT4 and the F12 function does not work for advancing the chart bar by bar. Nothing at all happens when I hit F12. Any suggestions on how to make this work?  Thank you Mike 
I have recently cloned my C: drive. Now, an expert I have been using for several months does not attach to charts. I have entered my MQL5 account (I use MQL4, actually), and MQL4 shows the balance in my account = which means I am in. What do I do? Please help. Thanks' Zeev
Hello guys, I am new to coding mql5 or mql4. What should be the first ticket number? I have seen in the documentation that an error is -1. But I wonder what should be the first ticket number? 1 or 0? As I have seen in examples that if ticket number > 0, then an order is sent successfully.
Eurozone final February manufacturing PMI fell to 51.2, which coupled with yesterday’s release indicating a return to eurozone deflation, should continue to boost expectations for significant ECB easing next week, notes BNP Paribas. "While we agree the ECB is likely to act, we think the EUR could...
How is the growth that is given on the page of a signal provider calculated? I'm subscribed to a signal since 6 weeks, and the growth I have does in no way relate to the growth that is given on the signal's page, nor does it relate in any way to the growth that is given in my MT5 window under the
Script for closing all open orders with 1 click?
I use the OVO Offline Test Helper for my Renko Chart EA: RenkoLivechart V4.13 But it said: "unsupported legacy version. use b509-compatible script" What is happening and how can I solve it?
I need help getting started with MT 4, as it would take me weeks to figure out what I want to do by watching tutorials.  I do not want to use EAs, I want to use scripts to trade single times when certain conditions are met.  I live in the Denver area if someone happens to be local.  I...
Currency investors should consider selling NZD/USD this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients. MS' rationale is as follows: "In the stronger USD environment, the NZD would end up weakening the most. It is not all about the USD though, New Zealand economic data continue to...
Someone know other programs than excel to make data analysis? ( not hard to use if posibble) I am happy with excel but is always better having more options. Thanks.
Is it possible to find the .mq5 files of built-in indicators? If so, in which folder are they?
Hello, from time to time we got errors with numbers only but without error description! so, Is there any list of ALL the mql meta trader errors???? Thanks :)
USD EUR JPY AUD NZD GBP CAD CHF NOK I DO NOT TRUST CURRENCIES... I TRUST REAL MONEY: GOLD AND SILVER!!!
Hello MetaQuotes, Just as in the topic - how can I declare a pure virtual function in MQL5? I would like to use this mechanism to create interfaces or implement some design patterns. Normally in C++ I would write: virtual void Foo() = 0; But the MQL5 compiler doesn't accept it. Should I just write:...
Hello, i want to know why metatrader not save my charts... For example, if i change from H1 to H4... and make some trendlines, when i close and open again, its not save... Im trading 18 pairs at moment, everytime when i close, some charts not save and i need to load again the template..