General - page 1112

Hoping someone can assist me, I have subscribed to a signal but my trades are not coping the signal trade.  signal leverage 1:400 funds $3000.  my leverage 1:300 funds $4000.  95% max of deposit, stop if less than 200 slippage 3.0 spread.  Is there a setting i'm unaware of....
  Dynamicforexea  (1)
CAN ANY ONE USE THIS EA, IS IT SCAM OR PROFITABLE? http://dynamicforexea.com/ SITE SAY IT WAS PROFITABLE. IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS EA PLS TELL... THANKS
  Vipro Markets  (1)
Vipro Markets is a regulated global securities broker focusing on forex, stock, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals. We are authorised and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with license number 278/15 and are a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)....
Hello Traders, I'm looking for some brokers with zero spread accounts that charge commission instead of spread. What I can see is that few broker's offering this type of accounts and commission charged is almost the double of spread in comparison with this fee. But today, I received an direct offer...
Our company will demonstrate its latest technological solutions and developments at the major international iFX EXPO Asia 2016 event to be held on January 26 to the 28 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. At the event, we will present our latest development — the MetaTrader 4 web...
While stocks are having a chaotic start to the year, investors are pulling money from securities that profit from higher volatility at the same time as short sellers are piling into bets that tranquility will return. Traders yanked $850 million from two of the most popular exchange-traded products...
  BEST Spread  (8)
Which is the better spread, fixed or variable??
We still greedy in commerce and often emotional. If we want to be successful then it must be changed from now on.
[Deleted]
Our company will demonstrate its latest technological solutions and developments at the major international iFX EXPO Asia 2016 event to be held on January 26 to the 28 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. At the event, we will present our latest development — the MetaTrader 4 web...
hello, I think in principle it's very useful to open up possible resources and find this article is very intersting. But I'm not very experienced programmer and therefore I have some question. I have winform application with C# & .Net4 and I have an account (Demo or Real) in my broker(Alpari)...
GBPUSD : With the pair continuing to hold on to its downside pressure, GBPUSD faces downside pressure on price failure though with caution. Support lies at the 1.4200 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4150 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4100 level. Below here will set the
What are the statistics in determining trading style?
yes dear I trade every five days in a week. as the forex market work for five days In a week so I trade regularly at daily bases but some time when I feel that market is not in my favour then I don't trade. after five days at weekend when market become closed I boar and its difficult time for me to...
Hi all! I’ve been trading for about 5 years - algo trading on the majors, doing 5 to 50 intraday trades per day per symbol, flat at the end of each session. I’ve been analyzing my trades - profits and losses, and recently I have figured out the exact impact of slippage on my trading results. Below...
Hi...i am new in the system... do anyone knows about KPL swing (breakout trading system)...can anyone convert this afl into mt4... //---- heikin ashi HaClose = (O+H+L+C)/4; HaOpen = AMA( Ref( HaClose, -1 ), .40); HaHigh = Max( H, Max( HaClose, HaOpen ) ); HaLow = Min( L, Min( HaClose, HaOpen ) );...
Hi, I'm curious to know some convincing arguments for and against hedging, and therefor using MT4 instead of MT5. Cheers, Tim
BOE releases it's latest FX volume report Average daily volume -13% in Oct from AprLowest FX volumes since Oct 2012FX spot turnover -24% since April to $737bn per dayEURUSD volumes drop 17% to $640bn per dayAUDUSD +8%USDCNY +3% and now the 8th largest currency pairDue to the OTC nature of FX,...
AUDUSD : With AUDUSD remaining and vulnerable to the downside, further weakness is envisaged. On the downside, support resides at the 0.6950 level where a breach will aim at the 0.6900 level. Below that level will set the stage for a run at the 0.6850 level with a cut through here targeting further
Hi guys, if anybody looking for a free Forex Trading Robot - you can get it from http://www.forexrobo.com ( free ) Hope it helps someone
  My second idea for an EA  (18   1 2)
I have a second idea for an EA. Any suggestions and improvements are welcomed. Sell: 1.) When Resistance yellow line is created (Start of creation ,usually1-4 bars) - I hope to be possible to add this condition 2.) Second indicator as show on image to be sell condition (in short) 3.) vertex
I was researching this topic and came across a lot of theories from experts. Well, some are good. However, I would like to share this realistic way to become a millionaire while trading forex. The calculation on this Forex Blog is very correct. Just this number of pip per day could get you there....
[Deleted]
Many people are first introduced to the financial markets through investing. The purpose of investing is to build wealth slowly over time, and this is typically accomplished through a buy-and-hold approach: making investments – such as in a stock, basket of stocks and mutual funds – and allowing...
GOLD: Having remained weak and continued to trade within its range, GOLD threatens additional downside pressure on bearishness. On the downside, support comes in at the 1090.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1080.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a
TimeCountryVol.EventPeriodPreviousConsensusActualMonday, 25 January 09:00GermanyIfo Business ClimateJan108.7 108.5 Tuesday, 26 January 10:00Great BritainBOE Governor Mark Carney SpeaksJan 15:00USACB Consumer ConfidenceJan96.5 96.6 Wednesday, 27 January 00:30AustraliaConsumer Prices Index4Q0...
The breakdown from currency analysts at Morgan Stanley: USD: Not a US Story. Bullish. Dollar strength continues to be driven more by what is happening outside the US rather than what's happening in it. Ongoing stresses and uncertainties in emerging markets are weakening most currencies against USD....
You may be here, as I was Start forex trading, Earn easy money, Spend the dream life. Eventually to become a millionaire. There is a good number in forex trading. It is "95%". As you may already know, 95% of the novis traders quit forex trading within the first year. I hope you, if not the...
The war on cash is escalating faster than many had imagined. Having documented the growing calls from the elites and propagandist explanations of the "benefits" to their serfs over the last few years, with China, and The IMF entering the "cashless society" call most recently, International Business...
I installes MT5 on my mac with Winebottler also on my iphone. Both versions dont update or show any marketprices. Maybe I am just to stupid at this time to correclty handle the installation but i installes it all via a youtube turorial but there is no market shown in both applications. Any idea how...
  IS IT POSSIBLE FREE VPS  (18   1 2)
HI WHERE I CAN FIND FREE VPS????
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Everyday