General - page 1032

Quick Technical Overview: Technical Targets for S&P 500 - after Friday's brexit recoverying H4 price is recovering after Friday's 'brexit breakdown' - the price broke 100 SMA/200 SMA area to above to be reversed back to the primary bullish area of the chart. The price is testing 2090.75 resistance...
Dear MQL5 Market sellers, Have you already published your products in our store adding excellent test results, screenshots and videos to their descriptions? There is yet another opportunity to boost your sales - use Trading Signals service. Create a signal of your trading robot there and put a web...
Please explain why the MT4 result is 0 rather than .01 ?  thanks.   int number=1;double Perc_As_Decimal = number/100;    //-- result expected: .01Print("result = "+Perc_As_Decimal); result = 0
  Windows 7 Problem Build 7601  (17   1 2)
I have a problem getting ex.4 files to be copied to a chart. I can get them in the experts folder etc. but they wont copy to a chart. I have a Windows XP box that has no problem with ex.4 files, does anybody else have this problem? Can anyone recommend a Windos OS that does not have this problem &...
There is a very high degree of uncertainty over market developments in the week ahead, but a fresh surge in volatility is guaranteed. The Federal Reserve will announce its latest policy decision on Wednesday a few hours after the latest Bank of Japan announcement. Their decisions are likely to have...
Sterling Euro exchange rates have hit their lowest levels since the start of September yesterday as the Bank of England signalled that we could see a further interest rate cut at the next meeting due to take place in November. Earlier this week UK inflation showed a fall from the expectation of 0.7%...
Quick Technical Overview: Technical Targets for Dollar Index - daily ranging for direction H4 price is on bullish ranging within 96.42 resistance and 95.44 support levels. If the price breaks 96.42 resistance level to above so the bullish trend will be resumed with 96.71 target to re-enter, if the...
Quick Technical Overview: Technical Targets for GOLD (XAU/USD) - breaking 1,360 area for the bullish trend to be continuing H4 price is located to be above 100 SMA/200 SMA reversal on the bullish area of the chart: the price is breaking 1341.42 resistance level to above for the bullish trend to be...
Hello! I have a txt file in the web. How can I read it?
There was once a poll here about who is planning when or why or .. (can't remember exactly) to switch to OOP-mq5 or something like that. The last days I started to think about coding in OOP and MQL5 and I was searching for some examples - may be an indicator to start with? I found this article...
hi. my ea work fine in real live . and in strategy tester most of the time.  but some time i have this error in strategy tester , where is the problem ? can you please help.
Daily price is on ranging market condition located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area of the chart within the following support/resistance levels: 1.1326 resistance level located above Ichimoku cloud in the bullish area, and1.1122 support level located inside Ichimoku cloud to be near and...
Daily price is on secondary rally within the primary bullish market condition: price broke one of Senkou Span line B of Ichimoku indicator to above for the ranging rally to be located inside Ichimoku cloud. The price is testing Senkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator to above together with 1.3113...
he U.S. Department of Justice is asking Deutsche Bank  (DE:DBKGn) to pay $14 billion to settle an investigation into its selling of mortgage-backed securities, Germany's flagship lender said on Friday. The claim against Deutsche, which is likely to be negotiated in several months of talks, far...
  How do I know?  (1)
How do I connect only some country traders. Many Facebook group has, but there are different country traders joined.  Would you tell me telegram channel link? Or another chat app is there? 
Please help me to create a robot with 2 MA indicator ( MA5 and MA8) ? Who can give me a sample of this ?
EU leaders will meet in Bratislava (Friday) to discuss the consequences of the UK decision to leave the EU and the measures required to safeguard the rest of the Union. They will likely agree to deepen cooperation in security and defence policies and could announce some concrete initiatives. However...
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1100-1.1500). The week ahead period is a big one for the foreign exchange markets with key monetary policy announcements from the Fed and the BoJ taking place next Wednesday. We now see it as very unlikely that the FOMC will hike like we had expected given the rhetoric...
USDCHF : The pair continues to hold on to its downside pressure. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9700 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9650 level and then the 0.9600 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9750 level where a break will
USD/CAD: The renewed decline in oil prices and last week’s dovish tilt from the BoC (“risks to the profile for inflation have tilted somewhat to the downside since July”) have put USD/CAD in a very precarious position....
Weak retail sales are the final nail in the coffin The important line in the US retail sales report is the 'control group'. It's the measures that strips out potential autos, gas and building supplies. It fell 0.1% in August compared to a +0.4% reading expected. In addition, the July reading was...
Daily price is on breakdown which was started on Friday on close daily bar: the price is testing upper border of Ichimoku cloud to below for the bullish breakdown to be continuing with the secondary ranging way and with 0.7485 bearish reversal target. Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is...
Hi All, very new to this forum so excuse me if this is a daft question.  Can anyone advise how I change my charts so they default to show a daily close at 5pm EST - and line up intraday and other charts accordingly? cheers Nic
Hello,   Is there a possibility to create automatic buy/sell signal on the boillinger bands. So there will generated an automatic sell signal on the upper band and a buy signal on the lower band. When you use a higher SD the chance of reversal are higher (for example 4). Or is the...
  Copy trade Issue  (3)
hi , i have  subscribed to the MQL Signal  , and set the risk to 5% on MT4  and it seems not working , does any have this problem  ? and any tip to fix this ? eg: - like i set risk no more than 5% of my account balance still opening trade is more than 50% of the available...
what does Please Allow DLL Imports mean when you load an indicator
Comments that do not relate to the "Can someone edit this indicator need it urgently", have been moved into this topic.
as the reults were out for japan industrial production,the nos. were poor,as a result japanese yen prices tumble with almost every major currency pair. but suddenly after one hour,god knows what happened prices completely shifted and gained huge momentum.   cant track that,please let me know...
The Bank of England is expected to say on Thursday that it will still probably cut interest rates to a fraction above zero later this year, despite signs it overestimated the initial shock to Britain's economy from June's Brexit vote. The BoE's nine rate-setters probably voted unanimously at their...
Hello, How can i do unchangeable,uneditable indicators or how can i lock the indicators.basically i want to my own indicator for sell to people by people.Also it is possible to predefined by demo or live account number as well.Pls check to image as black corner.    Best Regards...