Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 456

I have run my system into the optimiser but i want to pull into excel each trade or equity curve for each simulation. so if have 10 different subsystems tester by the optimiser i want to export into excel the trades of each subsystem separetely
[Deleted]
Hello there, I have followed the instructions of <a href="https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/496">this cool article</a> written by Дмитрий to create Pithecus, my first EA. Pithecus, which means monkey in old Latin, is able to open a position on a symbol every given number of seconds. We will all...
I would like to know if there is any database of EA and Indicators used in current or previuos Automated Trading Championship. I know some participants have shared their EA but I don't know where to find them all together, if possible. Many thanks in advance for help. All the bests. Jordi
[Deleted]
Hi there!, I'd like the user to select something and then, depending on that something, display another list of inputs. Can I do this? I'm trying to implement a EA that works with a combination of indicators and I'd like the user to customize those indicators once they have selected the...
  market analiser  (2)
how can i write a EA that analize all the market for a special condition ?
Hi, I have read many articles here about multi-currency trading systems, but none of them is able to trade and backtest 2 or more Symbols simultaneously. It means to buy Symbol1 and simultaneously sell Symbol2 based on some signal (sperad, correlation etc.). How can I enhance following systems...
Dear Forum members, I am not sure if the following functions are doable in MT4 (or MT5), so I would appreciate your help I am looking to have  visual alerts in the form of : (1) bars being coloured (say green for bullish / red for bearish) when a certain number of conditions are met (i.e. when price...
hi friends i have problem with mt5 optimization result in 2d graph. how i can choice result in 2d graph like mt4?
I am using Alpari UK MT5. I have an EA that should modify trade with TP and SL. WHen I run backtest with the EA it did modify trades with TP and SL. However, it does not set TP and SL in demo forward test. . No error in journal and Exper tab. It did not should EA tried to modify trade with TP and SL...
I would compute a variable datetime and a type int, like 2009.01.06 + 3 (this is easy in Excel). Can you help me, how to procede the good script ?
Hi, I need help with programming a simple EA for MT4. We can negotiate theprice and I will explain the system over skype or through email. If youare available to code and are knowledgeable in the subject matter, pleaseemail me at ghetrone@gmail.com (ghetrone at gmail.com). Thanks.
Hi, I am still kind of new about this expert advisor, but I am interested to use it for my final project in my college. I am trying to create the use case diagram for this, I already read the article about developing it using UML tools though. But right now, I am little confused, I attached my
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade Execution; int TotalRecords; void OnTick() { if (OrdersTotal()==0) { double ask=SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK); double buy_stop_price=NormalizeDouble(ask+5*_Point,(int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_DIGITS)); double bid=SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol...
My broker only offers mt4 as a platform but I want to use mt5 for various reasons. So I want to know if it is possible to build a bridge that will provide a mt5 platform with chart data, account info (account balance, equity, margin,etc.) as well as copy trades from my mt5 EA to my mt4 platform. Or...
  forex megadroid  (6)
do anyone use forex megadroid ?
Dear Forum members, i am interested in (i) creating an Expert advisor for my trading system Who could help me with the coding of my system into metatrader language ? (ii) I would like to share the EA with subscriber based on the volume they do. I am working on an agreement with a major forex broker
Hello All, I am trying to best interpret the data below and attached. However, I realize that back-testing and optimization has it's benefits and its disadvantages. That is, results in back-testing or from optimizations do not always correlate to forward-testing results. Nonetheless, I would like...
Morning all, I've just started having a strange issue with some EA testing I'm doing. Basically I'm developing a GA perl script to create ex5 files, compile them, create an ini file to run them, and then run them from the command line So the terminal command line is something like this C...
  Bugs in build 722  (16   1 2)
Since the last update build 722 function IndicatorCreate returns a INVALID_HANDLE. Dous some one know what happend with this function, must the software be altered (see Indicator.mqh)
HI all I'm looking for a possibilty to get the the name of the current class and method during runtime. I need to know in every method the name of it to write that name into a (log)file. Is that possible without using an own variable? (i don't like to always define a variable for that). Is there...
Hi, is it possible to start the strategy tester from within an EA or script? Is there a preferred method? I would like to set some parameters (maybe read from a file) and then start the strategy tester with my set/default date and optimization settings. Is it possible to start multiple instances of...
Hello All, I've had Forex and Spread Betting accounts for about 3 years and have developed a very very simple manual system which makes me a good income. All I wish to do is automate the opening of positions when a desired price point is reached. The EA would open a position (buy and / or sell) if
In the below code, if no price is specified the code will use the market ask price. Surely this should be the bid if we're going short? double CExpertMoney::CheckOpenShort(double price, double sl){ if(m_symbol == NULL)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{ return(0.0);&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}...
Hi, I came across a strange behavior of timer which I cannot comprehend. When I run the following simple EA: int period = 1800; // 0.5 hourint OnInit(){ bool r = EventSetTimer(period); Print("Set Timer to ", period, " seconds. Result: ", r); return(0);}void...
Hi, I don't know how to use trailing stop correctly or at least in the most optimized way. Let's talk theoretically. The symbol price is 1.200, I have both SL and TP at 10pips. Pseudo code of my trailing stop code goes something along these lines: int start() { if condition has been met BUY
Hi, In MT4, we could apply a trading strategy with multiple level of price for Take profit and Stop loss, by using multiple orders for the same currency, like: order #1, buy EURUSD, price=1.3000, SL=1.2980, TP=1.3050 order #2, buy EURUSD, price=1.3010, SL=1.2990, TP=1.3060 After migrating to...
Hello! I have a problem with ea. I want to translate this code to mq5. int beschleunigen = IndicatorCounted(); if (beschleunigen < 0) return (-1); if (beschleunigen > 0) beschleunigen--; int korper = Bars - beschleunigen; for (int finalint = 0; finalint < korper; finalint++) Regards!
Hi all I've three EA implemented. All these EA's have to read a "real" global variable to set some parameters. With "real" global variable I mean one value which is accessible (readable) from every running EA (e.g. my three EA's). I've implemented this with a file. The file have the value and ever...
  re error 4752  (1)
"the sell order request could not be completed" i have already read the other threads regarding this issue, and i am already using zeromemory before the order the ea was working fine last weekend, now i get this error .... also, if i run it through the strategy tester it works fine, no errors....
Do any wizards out there know if it is possible to manually reposition stops and targets of an EA once it is in trade? My strategy trades support and resistance on the D1 using the zigzag as previous high/low. I’m currently defining the trade criteria and manually back-testing it, in preparation to...