Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 335

[Deleted]
  Modify order history in MT5?  (16   1 2)
Is it possible to modify the orders history in MT5? I want to change the comments in orders that have been filled Thanks
This is very frustrating. Changed over from FXCM and now the MetaTrader4 platform won't make trades. Only works in the Demo account. Expert Advisor settings are all the same. What's going on here??  Their symbols end in pro. Any problem here?
I am trying to run an EA from a tutorial, but I keep getting errorcode 4753 I tried with a demo account from a broker and also a standard mt5 demo account... Please help thanks
hello, order menu of the MT5 that my broker provided me (I believe it is netting account) doesn't have options to choose the pending order types of : Stop Buy, Stop Sell, Stop Limit Buy, Stop Limit Sell, Stop Loss and Take Profit. only  is it possible to enter those order types within an expert...
Halo guys, I am newly learning coding and currently, I am making an EA where I wanted to use this scroll box with boolean idea for different EA strategy. I'm trying to do this in this way but it giving me some warning in compiler and its not appearing with a scroll box.Can anyone please provide me...
Hello, I am trying to modify anindicator that create csv file for 28 symbol spreads every tick. But aftersome time that file got big size (1,000,000 row after 24 hours!) Howto delete the first 100 row when total rows reach 1000 row for example? Thanks,, int handle = FileOpen(filename...
Greetings I have a script shared among my friends and I, the script which will place order base on value in a text file. The script will read "Price" and "Target Profit" from the text file. Simple as that. The weird thing happens is that one of my friend is having different value compare to the rest...
I have an EA that I test on the Strategy Testers of two live accounts of the same broker - and STP and an ECN account. The EA works well with the STP account when using the "tick" option as well as the "open prices" option, but with the ECN account only the "tick" option works and there are NO...
Hello, I've created a CiBands object: private : CiBands bollinger; On the constructor: bollinger.Create(symbol, PERIOD_H1, 20 , 2 , 0 , PRICE_CLOSE ); On another method: bollinger.Refresh( OBJ_ALL_PERIODS ); double upBollinger = bollinger.Upper( 1 ); double lowBollinger = bollinger.Lower( 1 );
Hi, I need a EA for Binary Options to execute pending orders (the same i do for Forex). Some extensions have this functionality already but the Core Liquidity Markets don't. Somebody help me? Ricardo Carvalho
Hi all Hopefully an easy for the programmers out there but something I cannot figure out.  I want to be able to manually draw a non-horizontal trend line on a chart and then use the value of that line that corresponds to the current time. For example, a line is drawn below a typical flag setup and...
I am new to Metatrader. I want to demo an EA before buying it. I can't get any EA to make any trades. I don't know what parameters to select on some of these more complicated EAs
I'm looking to subscribe to an mql5.com trade signal, but the symbol associated with the signal has an "m" on the end: USDCADm, USDCHFm , EURUSDm, etc... Will my trade account still copy these trades even though the symbol doesn't match exactly
  EA Not Trading  (7)
My EA have this massage; Failed request for 0.00 [Invalid request]. What do I do? --- Define some MQL5 Structures we will use for our trade MqlTick Last_Price; // To be used for getting recent/latest price quotes MqlTradeCheckResult CheckResult; MqlTradeTransaction mtrans; // To be...
Hi ... I am trying to develop an EA I am having problems with "OrderSend". I do not understand programming language very much, I've already tried a lot of solutions and I did not find ... But it does not work. The message "return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked" appears ... It contains no...
[Deleted]
I've been trading Forex for nearly a decade now and programming my own personal EAs. (some exceptionally complex!). For a very limited number of people I am prepared to code their existing personal manual trading system into an automated EA for free. There are few conditions though: 1. You must
Hello, I'm writing a code for futures market and I need bid/ask prices with quotations(volumes) in each price depth. I managed to get the correct values for ask and bid but I have two problems: 1-) I need to keep opened "Depth of Market"  windows in order to get prices. I'm willing to get many...
Hi everybody, I've created robot which shall draw trendlines based on two closest fractals . If new fractal is true lines shall be redrawed. Unfortunately tester shows that just the closest fractal is taken into consideration the second fractal is as initial one and unchanged during whole test
I mean, have you seen any case where your strategy is well programmed.. and works fine in demo.. but in real account you have problems? What aspects are mandatory to fulfill aside solid requirements (of your strategy) at the programming stage, in order to guarantee a good performance THANKS
Does the ST create a list of trades and deals or do I have to create that myself programmatically? Thanks.
This is a run from the strategy tester. The open of the trade is on the open of the bar but the close of the trade is not on the close of the bar.   Is this caused by a strategy tester setting? Thanks.
Hello, The MQL5 Reference has a page on function templates ( https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/oop/templates ) which has the following function template: template<typename T> T ArrayMax(T &arr[])   {    uint size=ArraySize(arr);    if(size==0) return(0);                  T max=arr[0];    for(uint...
So I have a file in the metaeditor that has a bunch of #includes. The error tab gets filled up with echos of these filenames, burying my coding errors down several screens.  I can't tell if the file has compiled correctly without scrolling through them Can I turn these echos off? Thanks
I'm trying to reserve n elements in CArrayObj and it seems to be missing a routine for setting the m_data_total variable to the number of elements reserved. When you .Reserve(n) it will allocate the elements in memory but using the .Total() returns 0; Is this a bug or a feature? #include...
I have never run any EAs on my PC.. but I have opened 10 pairs in the MT4.. and I have experienced some delay on ticks.. I suppose (or assume) that running EAs on those 10 pairs the EA will have also delays to enter automatically on positions...? Could you give me some lights on this situation? am I...
I'm using OnTradeTransaction() to monitor trades.   Is there a way to tell if the deal is being opened or closed? Right now I'm filtering the callbacks using trans.type == TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD Thanks.
Hello I did everything correctly like they said in here :  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/862 But Sqlite3 does not work. When I run SQLite3Test script, I got this error. How can i solve it ? Thanks  
Hello I've declared a CiStochastic: private:CiStochastic stochastic; On a method I've tried to create it: stochastic.Create(symbol, timeFrame, 14, 3, 0, MODE_SMA, STO_CLOSECLOSE);   but appears these errors: 2017.03.29 23:49:14.257    2017.01.01 00:00:00   cannot load indicator 'Stochastic...
Hi, In my EA, I use a moving average indicator with a large period, it needs to access up to 150 bars in history. So I need to check if there are enough bars in history and, if not, download the missing data from within the OnInit() function. What is a good practice to do so. As for now, my code...
Hello All, I have a Trading Strategy which I would like to automate by creating an Expert Advisor for it. Please I need someone to help with this; let's discuss. Best regards