Modify order history in MT5?

Is it possible to modify the orders history in MT5?

I want to change the comments in orders that have been filled

Thanks

Of course not.

Marco vd Heijden:
Of course not.
you see? something to fix for MetaTrader 6

Vasileios Zografos:
you see? something to fix for MetaTrader 6
You will never be able to change history. Obviously and fortunately.

Alain Verleyen:
You will never be able to change history. Obviously and fortunately.

You should at least be able to modify commentary. I dont see anything bad about that plus it can be useful if you are history parsing. Anyway....gotta do it the hard way

History cannot be changed - by nobody. Only God can. But your future: you can influence :-)

And God, of course.

Wow, that is really good.

Dr Matthias Hammelsbeck:

History cannot be changed - by nobody. Only God can. But your future: you can influence :-)

And God, of course.

Wow, that is really good.

ok but I would really like to change my history so I can improve my future.

Actually that isn't 100% true. Al thought what I am about to mention doesn't deal exactly with what the O.P. has asked, the reality is it is closely related. All brokers have the ability of canceling orders, while they are open. That form of practice by brokers is called "B-book" trading in which it is you against the broker. What do I mean by that? Well that the broker has taken the opposite side of your orders. If you close for profit, the broker loses. Now, if one was to open an order, you would expect that order to be revealed some how on the order history, but with "b book" access, they can cancel the order and make it look BE. Luckily there is a way to tell if someone is doing that, by simply looking at the order history. 

Nigel Davis:
 Actually that isn't 100% true. Al thought what I am about to mention doesn't deal exactly with what the O.P. has asked, the reality is it is closely related. All brokers have the ability of canceling orders, while they are open. That form of practice by brokers is called "B-book" trading in which it is you against the broker. What do I mean by that? Well that the broker has taken the opposite side of your orders. If you close for profit, the broker loses. Now, if one was to open an order, you would expect that order to be revealed some how on the order history, but with "b book" access, they can cancel the order and make it look BE. Luckily there is a way to tell if someone is doing that, by simply looking at the order history. 

I never realised that determining B-book orders was as easy as looking for commentary in your trade history. 

Besides aren't the majority of market maker bookers B-booking clients anyway?

Vasileios Zografos: Can you at least modify the parameters of the built in genetic algorithm at all?
What paremeters are you thinking? It just creates a population and cross breeds until no better individuals are found.

Vasileios Zografos: You should at least be able to modify commentary. I dont see anything bad about that plus it can be useful if you are history parsing. Anyway....gotta do it the hard way
  1. No only can you not change it (MT4 also)
  2. Not a good idea to depend on them, at all, brokers can change comments, including complete replacement.