Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 227

Hello.. i cant figure out whats wrong with my code.. the lot decreases on next signal instead to increase input string MartinGale = "===< MartinGale Settings >===";input double Risk=1.0; input double Multi=0.5; double MinLot,MaxLot,Contract,lot;int
Hi all, I am still working on an EA that I am translating from MQL4 to MQL5. But I keep getting the same issue. So the goal is when an order gets executed (is a position) I play a different sound. I use text to speech instead of the standard alerts MT5 brings. The code itself runs well. The trading
Hi, When I run my EA on strategy tester, the indicators of that EA are not showing (sometimes they show like 1 in 6 times), and I stop and restart the strategy tester again and again until it shows. . . Clearly there are some problems, can anyone tell me why this is happening and how can I display
I cant found the error, here is the code. i want to use this file to import in another string CheckSignal() { MqlRates PriceInfo[]; ArraySetAsSeries (PriceInfo, true ); int Data = CopyRates ( Symbol (), Period (), 0 , 3 ,PriceInfo); string signal= "" ; double MiddleBandArray[]; double
hi guys, Is it possible that I get a tutorial, training or article that deals with the intricacies of developing a market scanner. I am new to developing in MQL5 and have written some EAs but a scanner will help my general productivity and I want to embark on that. I am still trying to get some
Let's say my EA is not performing very well and losing too many trades in a row, is there some way I can tell it to go sit on the bench for some time, like one hour or two (specifically) and try again later? Of course, I want to do that programatically, so it can always run unattended. TIA
Hi there, since a few days I recognize that if I run a backtest there are more objects (= trades) in the backtesting chart than the EA generated. It seems that thee EA uses a different template than the "tester" template. If I apply the "tester" template manually to a chart window, then all objects
Hi all, I'm completely new to developing EAs so hopefully theres a simple solution to this problem that I just can't see due to my inexperience. The EA should open a position if there is a new candle on the 5 mins timeframe, if the trend on both the 15 mins and 1 hour timeframes (based on a
can i ask that if my ea place some orders and then i addientally close the chart tgt with the ea, when i load it back agn, the orders is still there, but will my ea recognise those previous order
Hi Guys long time I am looking for a way for hide and un hide indicators are on chart but couldnt find a way , and now it is my quastion , can we change Visualzition of Custom Indicator from all time frame to Monthly with script ? with this way custome indicators will be hidden in 1M - weekly time
I took a 3 months VPS subscription and have also subscribed to a signal. When trying to migrate my signals and chats I am getting an error that Migration is failed. Attaching screenshots for your reference
I designed a simple EA using Moving Average Indicator. I want to find out the best MA Period which my EA gives back better results
I've looked into TimeCurrent() as well as CDatetime and I can't seem to figure out to determine the number of seconds elapsed in a day. I like TimeCurrent(), but I would prefer to have only the time without the date. I need to obtain the number of seconds elapsed as opposed to just the time as a
Hi All! Drazen Penic said in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/91438 Drazen Penic : Stop loss and take profit in the MqlRequest struct are prices, not a number of points or pips. sl Stop Loss price in case of the unfavorable price movement tp Take Profit price in the case of the favorable price
Hi All, I want to adjust my code to reference a past time and date. Is it possible to reference the last open? So Today -1 and server time = 16:30. I currently am coding it manually. Current Code - extern double BuyPrice=2972.10 Ideal Code - extern double BuyPrice=(Today -1 - 16:30) Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| buytest.mq5 | //| PAOM | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  EA opens only Buy Orders  (13   1 2)
Hello, I coded a simple EA based on one indicator which uses inidcator values from the current chart and the H4 chart. During the Backtest it came to my intention, that the EA only opens Buy Orders. When I change the code to only Sell Signals, it doesnt open any Trades. Does someone have an idea why
Hey, I have an EA that gets the Stack Overflow error if I don't put a Sleep of something like 1 second. I do have a loop that calls itself (something like an infinite loop) but I need to find a way to do this and not get the Stack Overflow error. The infine loop is something like this: My EA...
Hi. How can i get the ticket of an position and close a the position? whats wrong in Code ? InThe Code, I Open a position and immediately (after 10 seconds) i want to close it. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                           test...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I try to (partly) code my manuel trading strategy to be automated, but 1) it doesnt open any trades 2) with the backtest it opens two charts H1 and H4, but for the stragey it only needs to check the value of the indicator on a H4 chart 3) during the backtest I get the Errorcode "OnTick
Let me ask my question with an example, Let's say the current price of EURUSD is 1.09000 and I want to buy a long position when the price hits at 1.09100. In point of view of slippage, which of the following two options would be more advantageous on the average? 1. Entering a pending buy order at
Hello! I started programming a few EAs some days ago, and I've had no problems so far, except for one thing. I was testing the robots with a 1:500 leverage. When I wanted to try it with lower leverages, I noticed that, the lower the leverage is, the fewer orders the EA opens. In fact, with a 1:10
Hello Dear Trader, I have 4 account and it is so hard to trade with each one. Someone who can help me with an Ea Copy Trade? I try to trade just on the first account and with other 3 copy from the first. How can I resolve that problem? I have 4 account with 4 different brokers Thank you
hi guys, i want someone to help me with this very simple code (make for free) :'D ea with time filter to trade in certain hours when attached to a time frame it opens 2 pending orders with each candle opening buy stop and sell stop at a distance (pip step) from the candle open price with the end of
Hello, I have an EA, that uses an external indicator to trade. Now it seems, that DLL import is activated in the EAs code. Can I turn it off (in the code)?! thx
When I am running a visual backtest on my EA, I can look at my chart and see orders being opened and closed. It's very helpful. However, once the backtest is complete, the order markings (on the chart) have disappeared, so I can't scroll back to review them. Does anyone know why this would happen
[Deleted]
When I started EA optimization Test on " Every tick based on real ticks" using MQL Cloud Network , somehow these errors came and Cloud Network turned off. '''2020.05.24 06:53:21.651 Tester Cloud servers switched off 2020.05.24 06:55:02.977 Tester real ticks optimization not allowed in Cloud Network
  MQL5 Indicators  (2)
Hey guys, I am reprogramming my MQL4 code to MQL5. I do have a question about the indicator change. So in MQL4 it simply looks something like: void OnTick() { double movingAverage = iMA ( NULL ,PERIOD_CURRENT,13, 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); } So the variable gets updated every tick. But in
Hi When I perform an open price backtest, i got a difference between the ask and bid of 20 points, even if i set the spread to a fixed smaller value in the settings. this is disconcerting, as you would expect to have the set spread and not a big unmodifyable spread is there a work around that
Hi everyone I work with the strategy tester and an expert and I see 2 problems that may perhaps lead to solutions, but I am not a programmer. 1) one method for testing expert advisors is to optimize various time + forward periods within a large period of time. The analysis of the results of all the