Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 371

Hi, How to open-close order given magicnumber Mql5. Mql4: Open OrderSend(deviza,0,Lots,NULL,Slippage,0,0,IntegerToString(Magicnumber),Magicnumber,0,Green); Close OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),Slippage,Violet);
[Deleted]
Hi fellows, i never programmed before, except working in excel formulas. So i have a doubt, it's possible if i just read the complete 4000 pages book of mql5, i will be able to do anything i wish, create complexes EAS, indicators, etc?!. Or it's losing time, i need combine that with another...
Another topic reminded me of a script I custom ordered a few years ago that was a bit clunky so I moved on and forgot about it. The idea is to run a script on demand on any chart that will calculate a fixed profit target and stop loss on the basis of XX bars or the average daily range over XX...
This is my Spread indicator. Can someone tell me why time[3000] is out of range when #property strict is used and how to fix it without removing #property strict //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Show Spread...
Hi. I'm new to MT5 coding. I migrated from MT4 and found out really quick that MT5 is totally different from MT4. anyways, this is my problem. My codes are below. the code is placed inside OnTick() but it stops after a while. I'm expecting it to keep looping (every time a tick is received). do 1, 2...
Greetings. Is there any way that I can pause or slow down the speed value while testing in visual mode? I want to run it at 32 speed and pause or slow down when a condition is met, so i can see visually what's going on.
i am currently building a simple hedging algo for MT4 (in MQL4) the problem is i keep on getting error 4051?! why does this happen all the time and how can i fix this. can someone please help //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
hi,mt4 can backtest if EA need calculate multi-timeframe? for example, after ea open a orders, it will calculate H1,H4,D1 chart  indicators value to confirm whether add a new order or not.(Ma cross,stoch,etc.) So this type EA can backtest in MT4?     
the following is in MQL4!!! so i have been programming my code and i have been constantly getting error code 129. i don't know how to fix it also: the Alert("Target Hit") comes WAY after my price target hit, way to delayed.: if(Variable_1 < Variable_2 && MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK) <=...
Hi, I have a question regarding the time discrepancies between output on the log and times on the transaction history. 2016.02.04 00:02:16.750&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Trades&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; '680467': order #47966509 buy 0.01 / 0.01 AUDCAD at 0.98767 done in 246 ms 2016.02.04 00:02:16...
If I set a break even stop at say bar 2 range/4 and the trade executes, is bar 2's range calculated and the 1/4 of it stored somewhere as a variable? Because the profit might happen a few bars later. But I need EA to look at range of the original bar2 when trade was entered. Thank you.
ive been trying to make this expert advisor for quite a while now and i keep on getting errors(error 130, 129) and the program doesnt save the values of the price.
///+------------------------------------------------------------------+ This is what i want to do.( if the Bid crosses a level&nbsp; (A)&nbsp; up and then comes back to level (A) close all orders.&nbsp; if the Bid crosses a level (B) down and then comes back to level (B) close all orders. My code (...
I have been working on my expert advisor and have tried to open a pending order. i keep on getting error 130 (invalid goals), so i set my goals to 0 and then added a little script that closes all orders manually. I still get error 130(invalid goals), is MQL4 trolling me?! case(OP_SELL):...
Dear community, Is there any way to replace expired futures automaticly? Thanks in advance. With best regards, Larry
Hi. New to MQL5 and can't post to Market. Am chasing an automatic trading program to use in MT4 that simply opens a buy when low ema is over high sma, and reverse
hi i have a roblem with my ea. i programmed it and it works perfectly in strate tester but not in live demo. i have checked live trading allowed, pressed the button that allows trading, and i have checked auto trading allowed when my ea... what am i doing wrong!!! the orders wont open, but it gives
How would you code something where you want to compare say the highs of several bars to a single bars high? Thanks.
Hello, I try to develope my first ExpertAdvisor, but just as I solve a problem another seems to pop up. Now It seems I have a problem with my CopyTime and I just dont understand where and why, in the noon it worked... code: input int StopLoss=15;input int TakeProfit=15;input int...
Asked a question in private, what does it mean. I've found a helpful example on the forum that helps clarify it. By the way, if you speak English it's very useful to Google such question in English, not in MQL, but in C++. E.g. like this
I keep trying to back test a EA i bought. And I keep getting no results. As if January 2016 dost exist. The results only go up to December and not January. I've recently upgrade my pc to windows ten dose that have something to do with it? I went to history center downloaded all the history time...
[Deleted]
"Memory Exception xxxxxxxx bytes not available"
Hi, Is there an option to download setting from virtual hosting that i previously uploaded? I can only read details & journal from the system. and also only see sync and migrate, which happen to only upload.&nbsp;
Greetings good people, I recently purchased an indicator from the marketplace which seems to have a problem. The email alert functionality doesn't properly work: it constantly shows up an error. I have contacted the seller both on this platform and via his website, but no response yet. In the...
Hello, I have question for you and would be very happy to hear answer from you :) I want to subscribe a signal. My account is cent like the provider's one. Providers balance is 15700 USD. My account 30000 EUR. (because my balance is in cents, in my true account is only 300 EUR, I guess the same...
Hi Guys I have a template EA script (Robust_EA_Template.mq4 from (commercial link removed by moderator) and have it compiling / working. I have two indicators that I want this EA to read it's values from. The ALF indicator (AdaptiveLaguerreFilter.mq4), which I need to run in two different
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a question regarding the programming into an indicator of the spread of the candlestick. Specifically the high and low of that bar. What I want is a way for the indicator to be able to detect what is a wide spread bar vs average spread bar vs low spread bar. The problem of...
Hi, I am currently facing a problem on letting my subscriber copy my EA and I am also taking care of their account. I developed an EA on an account to run on virtual hosting (3 months subscription for 28USD). The EA will automatically calculate the lot traded based on account balance. So my...
  TradeToolsFX  (2)
Does anyone know how to send a binary options order through this plugin? I doubt it uses OrderSend().
  copy ea  (6)
i need a copy trading which can copy trade from my pc to vps, i found few on net which based on local server, means those only copy trades if master and slave mt4 r running in same pc,  but i need to run my slaves in vps and master will run in my pc. bcz if u run 5-7 mt4 with 14 pairs chart in every...