Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 169

Hi  I rent a VPS for a month and I run it , My question is when synchronization  With expert advisor and completion Should I turn on automatic trading or close it ,  because it closes automatically when I activate the VPS ? Should I add the expert advisor to the planned ? And how to choose the...
Hello everyone and thank you for this fabulous forum! I am looking for an assistant generating alerts under certain conditions that can be programmed (paid or free) For example : ALERT 1 if : M30 - EMA 89 above EMA 21 M5 - MA 89 above EMA 21 M5 - STOCHASTIC below 20 ALERT 2 if : M30 - EMA 89 below
  error code 4806  (22   1 2 3)
Error: IP 0 06 : 07 : 45.880 MA on DeMarker (US30,M1) 2020.03 . 24 00 : 03 : 19 ERROR! EA: MA on DeMarker.mq5, FUNCTION: iGetArray, amount to copy: 6 , copied: - 1 , error code 4806 EM 0 06 : 07 : 45.888 MA on DeMarker (US30,M1) 2020.03 . 24 00 : 03 : 20 ERROR! EA: MA
Hello. I wanna implement Martingale strategy in my EA, after each losing trade the risk is multiplied by 2. However, after the first losing trade the risk multiplies by 64 and the EA stop working after that. Can someone expain what might go wrong? It's very important for me. Thanks double risk =
Hi all, I'm wondering if I'm missing something, but I am unable to remove/disable the two lines that each connect the highs and lows, respectively, when running via the strategy tester . Anyone can help me sorting this out, how to get rid of them? I intend to use several indicators, and I find it
Hi, this is a bug, right? The constructor should always be excecuted, also with ArrayResize. When changing struct to class, it works in both cases, struct works only with first case, not when using ArrayResize() struct CA { public : int intvalue; public : CA() { Print (
with the code below: #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Ltd." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; input int SmallMovingAverage=1; input int BigMovingAverage=12; input int ma_Period=900; string signal=""; string res="";
I have problem with my EA when i use MT5 build 3036 , please tell me how to go back to build 2981 ( product release )
Could someone please explain to me ? By the way, do we need to pay taxes before any withdrawals being made on our trade account
From my experience on this site, it's not always easy to find the good topic(s) in the mass of information. So I will use this topic as central one concerning OOP usage in mql. Feel free to make suggestion. An interesting discussion and reference about " Prefer to make interfaces non-virtual, using
I would like to expand the backtest report and to do some additional calculations and graphs. I know that ENUM_STATISTICS and TesterStatistics () function exists. That is great!!. But I would also like to access the information of each trade (date, profit, loss ...) too. I know that I can see that
[Deleted]
UPDATE ... Sorted out I was declaring the method with old enum type. Now corrected and working without any error. Hi I created enum_TREND and for some reason I removed BIASED_UP and BIASED_DOWN from it and put them into a new enum_MACD_BIAS. Now I am getting this error and could not fine much info
It appears that in a Service, neither OnTradeTransaction nor OnTrade is called. This is the case if i create an order with OrderSend and OrderSendAsync. Am I missing something? Is there perhaps a workaround? I don't really need a callback, polling for the result would also works, as long as I can
The attached file, ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized, came standard with MetaEditor. It is in the Expert/Advisors folder. While debugging I noticed there were errors in the Trend.mqh file, lines 812 to 815. //--- create m_handle= iMA (symbol,period,ma_period,ma_shift,ma_method,applied); //--- check result
I wanted to do a linear regression like in this example. https://www.mql5.com/es/code/1146 I was looking for the CAlglib class reference manual but i found nothing in MQL5 i was looking in the official project site but i found nothing too
Hi, I hired a freelancer to make EA, but now EA expired. How should I edit the MQ5 files to either extend the expiry or make it never expire again? Thanks
I am backtesting my EA in the strategy tester and have just moved to a different broker ( admiral markets). When backtesting my EA which takes trades at the open of a new candle on the daily timeframe, the EA works perfectly until i get to a daylights saving date, after this happens the EA tries to
Hi I was wondering if someone could clarify what happens if a trade moves through a stop loss/take profit level but doesn't have the liquidity to execute the SL/TP Is this even possible with market orders on fok filling type? Does the trade then continue on until a further command is sent or will it
  Ea  (1)
when i add EA onto my chart i get an error that says cannot open file
I have a parenthesis error in my android software. I still can't find it. Anyone want to teach
Hi, i bought EA which says it can be used on maximum of 3 accounts, what can happen if installed on the 4th account? 
Hello, from 2021.09.03 we can not add / update screenshots for EA. The upload tab is ok, upload images are ok, but after Saved only first screenshot save, all remaining screenshots are disappeared. Anyone has this error? Thanks
Hey everyone! So I have written a few experimental EAs but none of them had set stop losses and take profits - it was instead based on crossovers. I am finally writing one with set S/L and T/P and I am wondering if I need to write specific code that closes those trades when they hit their S/L and
Hello, Why i cant see download demo button on EA product? My friends seems have that option but i cant see it in my browser/account Attachment is just an example, it supposed theres download demo button under BUY
Hi all, I've been using a commercial EA for some years but now the vendor shut down the business and the license expired. In MT4 an error message shows up, saying "You have avlid account for product but this product has expired". The support of this commercial EA is no longer available. So, my
Sorry ,This is my first EA for Sell but I can't upload EA and My custom indicator Could you please suggestion me for this problem
I need a code for MT5 that measures the slope of a Moving Average and opens trades when the slope is "X" number of points above or below the MA horizonal or zero line
I'm writing a hedging EA, and in a section I try to close multiple open positions once I've hit a specific profit target. The logic loops through all positions, checks if it is the correct ENUM_POSITION_TYPE, and executes the PositionClose() function with the matching position's ticket number. For
I am currently backtesting my EA using 1 minute OHLC but since the EA trades on a higher time frame, there are a lot of "unnecessary" ticks that the EA is being run on slowing down the optimisation. What I would like to achieve is to send every single tick to the EA until it enters into a trade
Hi, I have this situation where my EA opened a pending order at 1.30330 and I have this function to check if there is any pending order when passing value 1.3033 and its not working //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Check Pending Orders