Can't upload EA and My custom indicator in market Could you please suggestion me for this problem.

Sorry ,This is my first EA for Sell but I can't upload EA and My custom indicator   Could you please suggestion me for this problem.
Files:
Problem1.PNG  31 kb
Problem2.PNG  65 kb

The indicator isn't part of your product. Therefor, the product can't use it except when running on your machine. Why does this surprise you when you try to use the cloud or Market Validation?

Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
          Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
          A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
          Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020.07.21)

William Roeder #:

The indicator isn't part of your product. Therefor, the product can't use it except when running on your machine. Why does this surprise you when you try to use the cloud or Market Validation?

Just embed the other indicator(s) inside your indicator/EA. Add the CI(s) to your code as a resource.
          Use the publicly released code - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          Resources - MQL4 Reference

Be aware that using resources is 40x times slower than using CIs directly.
          A custom indicator as a resource - MQL4 programming forum (2019)

Also make use there are no spaces in the path.
          Getting error 4802 when loading custom indicator that loads another custom indicator with iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 programming forum. (2020.07.21)

Thank you for your suggestion Mr.William ,Could you please  suggestion me again how to upload EA and Indicator in markets (Product preparation: Versions) for Sell .they request EA must can run

(Automatic program validation) but My EA Can't run ,when I test in my computer normal run    

Sm 1 Worrasin Mitasida #:

(Automatic program validation) but My EA Can't run ,when I test in my computer normal run    

It is nothing to do with "normal run".
It is something to protect the buyers from some EAs (some sellers do not want to include the checking codes for their EA to protect their clients for example).
So, "no trading operations" error during the validation is always the bug in coding (because the EA should meet some requirements to be allowed to be posted on the Market).

---------------- 

read this post where I collected some decisions.

and the following threads: