Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 131

double SLArray[]; void OnTick () { ArrayResize (SLArray, 100 , 0 ); for ( int i = PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { ulong Ticket = PositionGetTicket (i); if ( PositionSelectByTicket (Ticket)== true ) { SLArray[i] = PositionGetDouble ( POSITION_SL );
The dll file is regarded as virus isolation by windows antivirus software and cannot be successfully installed to the mt4 root file can someone help me
I really need your help, please. I'm still in the learning phase on MQL5 programming. I'm actually trying to write a simple program of what I've been learning so far. But there is one thing giving me headache. This code enters a sell trade at the close of a candle. It exit trade if it goes above the
#property tester_indicator "HAPrice.ex5" #define LOOKBACK_LENGTH 10 #define ORDER_LOOK_BACK 2 //--- input parameters input double Length = 30 ; input int MagicNumber = 1234567 ; // Expert Advisor ID input bool DescriptionModeFull = true ; // Detailed output
My project is to create an EA capable of sending me alerts every 100 ticks. But the one I created now only sends me alerts once. I tried to insert my code in a loop but it doesn't work. I need help
So from what i've been finding out about EA's in trending markets, they don't tend to do very well. The most egregious example i found was buying all the way down an extreme selloff that doesn't recover Are there any settings that can be set for EA's like <Deleted> to make it workable in a trending
  Magicnumber  (6)
Good morning all. I would like to know if it is possible to erase the magic numbers of an EA? I would like him to trade with a magic number 0 like a manual trade
May I ask how to change color of EMA in MQL5? I have two EMA in an EA and both of them by default has a same color (red), and I want to display them in different colors by default. struct EMA_STRUCT { double ema[]; int handle; }; input int ema1_period= 10 ; //EMA1
hello, i wanted to draw a trend line programmatically, and get the angle value of the trend line. here is my code. ObjectDelete ( "angle" ); ObjectCreate ( "angle" , OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE , 0 , iTime ( NULL , 0 ,5),High[5], iTime ( NULL , 0 , 1 ),High[ 1 ]); ObjectSet( "angle" , OBJPROP_STYLE
  EA testing  (1)
Hi, when testing downloaded EA entries comes out scrambled, attached page
Does anyone know an expert then can automatically close a part of a losing trade
Hello everyone, I am attempting to transform a strategy on PineScript to an EA on MQL5. I have been facing difficulties mainly related to how candles are modelled between the two: open, high, low, and close prices in the candles of Tradingview do not match those of MT5, even though data from the
[Deleted]
What is the minimum balance required to trade by EA Duto
Hey guys, i've been trying to fix something bugging hell out of me. The situation is: I have the code to prevent multiple trades on the same Bar/Candle, works most of time, but sometimes on StrategyTester... it doesnt. The code works with OnTradeTransaction(), when theres a DEAL_ENTRY_OUT, it stores
[Deleted]
What PC hardware is good for fast backtest in (not optimization) Every Tick ? When doing backtest, is it using single core or multiple core of the CPU? It is using 33% of the memory and 12% of CPU. Where is the bottleneck? I would like it to use high % of the CPU. Change of which hardware can
Code below fails with error 4901 (ERR_BOOKS_CANNOT_ADD) regardless of broker. But I know such a code worked some time ago. Possible reason(s)? string symbol = "EURUSD";int OnInit() { ResetLastError(); if(SymbolSelect(symbol, true) != false) { if(...
  Debug  (1)
Why does the debug overrides parameter changes back to the default. For example, I change the MA from 12 to say 50. input int Signal_MA_PeriodMA =50; // Moving Average(12,0,...) Period of averaging But when I run the debug on history data it resets the MA back to 12. in general, not
so this is a quick one just for knowlege purposese with telegram EA copier they read messages from a channel and open trade on the respective mt4/5 my question therefore is orther than telegram how else can we send message and the same is copied to open trades on either mt4/5 with telegram
Hey, everyone. I tried using multiple EAs and symbols and timeframes, but Strategy Tester won't show the results. Trades are logged to the Journal, but the Backtest tab shows nothing. What are possible solutions
Hello, I have a function to limit the number of trades I open at the same time by using the magicNumber, as shown below. It works perfectly when limited to having one order open at a time. However I am trying to test being able to have a max of 2 orders, one order in each direction open (1 short and
Which is the most efficient programing? Reading and "if" statement every tick or just setting the bool variable every tick? Kind Regards ---Tom if (rrPrinted) rrPrinted = false ; || rrPrinted = false ; Most efficient? // CALCULATE PERCENT OF PIPS RISK if ( EAOpenTrades() > 0 ) {
hello im sorry im not well in english language my expert create renko closes,opens and etc and save the data in a few arrays when my MT5 was disconnected the expert print 4011 error my mqltick array size is 10000 and The other 14 arrays each have a size of 50 I don't understand how the size of
Hello, I think there is problem with this signal subscription, has anyone experienced this problem? I have more open trades on the subscriber terminal than present in the provider side. Where are these trades coming from? I even tried to close them manually but they keep coming in again. Example no
Hello there I'm trying to work around iHigh and iLow functions but when i set the shift argument on " 1 " it doesn't execute the program but it sounds fine when the shift is set on " 2 " . Here is my following code.... it's just a simple code whenever the price passes the High of the candle it opens
Hello guys, I plot a line in my chart, called "sl". Then I execute my code and I always receive this [Unsupported filling mode] error #4756. I use almost the same code for my pending orders and they work. But where is the difference between a market order and a pending order regarding the filling
Hi guys, What is the easiest way to enforce just one trade per bar on close of the bar?  Best Regards,  Ashish. 
for(int j=2; j<20; j++) { if(iHigh( " USDCHF " , PERIOD_H1 ,j)-iLow( "USDCHF" , PERIOD_H1 ,j)>=200*Point) { K=j; return true; break; i want to detect only buy or sell candle at a time. what additional setting i do for it
hello i want to insert values of an array to other array my code: void OnStart () { int g[]={ 1 , 3 }; int l[]={ 4 , 5 }; insert(g,l); ArrayPrint (g); ArrayPrint (l); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void insert( int &array1[], int &array2[]) {
Hello, below code is to show information of Total profit at current symbol and with time range 15 minutes. double CANDLE_POROFIT() { datetime CurentTime = TimeCurrent (); datetime PrevTime = iTime ( Symbol (), PERIOD_M15 , 1 ); HistorySelect (PrevTime,CurentTime); int trades_of_day =
I wasnt sure which section of the forum to post this, so if it isnt in the correct one, please do so, and send me the link it is forwarded to. My q... I am in Mt5 Strategy Tester, testing my eas. How do I hide the subwindows from user's view? I could do it in mt4. I hope i can do it in mt5 too! I