Starting MT5 EA testing

Hi all, currently I am trading with MT4 using my own bot, wish to find out a few stuff before I commence with MT5. Appreciate any help or clarifications given.

1) High quality MT4 backtesting is require from 3rd party, is it the same for MT5? Or can I download the data from the broker (not metaquotes)
2) If downloading from broker is good to generate 99% backtesting quality, is there any reason to download from 3rd party (tickstory)
3) MT5 is able to do simultaneous multi symbol testing in one single test?
4) What is the average cost for using the neural network.

Thank you

LloydPTY: Hi all, currently I am trading with MT4 using my own bot, wish to find out a few stuff before I commence with MT5. Appreciate any help or clarifications given.

1) High quality MT4 backtesting is require from 3rd party, is it the same for MT5? Or can I download the data from the broker (not metaquotes)
2) If downloading from broker is good to generate 99% backtesting quality, is there any reason to download from 3rd party (tickstory)
3) MT5 is able to do simultaneous multi symbol testing in one single test?
4) What is the average cost for using the neural network.
  1. For MT5, you don't need the 3rd party tools. The real tick data, downloaded from the broker, allows for better testing, with floating spread and delay simulations.
  2. As stated, no 3rd party tools are needed for MT5.
  3. Yes, MT5 allows for true multi-symbol testing on single pass.
  4. What cost are you talking about? Neural networking are mathematical calculations and MQL5 has much more functionality including vector and matrix mathematics.
    If however you are talking about MQL5 Cloud optimisations, then please read the relevant documentation for information on how it works how to calculate costs.