Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 137

Good night, Years ago I ordered an EA based on an indicator's signal. I have the EA and the source code, I would need to make an adjustment but I can't find the programmer anymore. I have basic knowledge in other languages ​​and would like a basic help for me to try to make the change. What happens
Hi everyone! I want to change the property "indicator_applied_price", using a parameter. I know to how create a parameter but I couldn't find how to apply the parameter to the indicator. I've tried plotindexset and indicatorset, but I've not found where to use the parameter. Can someone help me
Hello, I can't see a 'straight forward' way of creating a table on a chart, in the simplicity that Pinescript offers the table.new() and table.cell() functions - is the easiest solution to create a table using ObjectCreate() and OBJ_TREND? I'm interested in making a handy strength indicator for MT5
Hello, I like to enable the mobile notifications on my MT5 terminal so I can see when my EA is opening new trades & when they are closed etc. However I get SPAMMED when my trailing stop modifies trades or fails to modify trades. Is there a way to limit what gets sent through to the mobile push
I am not able, from Meta Editor, to open/create a CSV file to write in it. The code made in this purpose doesn't return any error or warning, filehandle=1; LastError=0; but still I don't see any CSV file being created afterward in the destination subfolder. void OnDeinit ( const int reason) {
Hi There, I'm trying to run the tester by command line but it starts the metatrader without starting the test. I run the command: "Path to \terminal64.exe" "\config:Path to\config.ini" My config.ini: ;+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ ;| executar teste
Hello I am trying to develop an EA that uses the sell limit order. However I am facing error 10015 when the EA sends the order. Can anyone help me find my error? I changed the names of the variables to make the code easier to understand. I will attach the image with the sales order entry
I have this issue with my EA , it is working perfectly wen attached to a single chart but when attached to several charts like (EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD ...) it only excute the first triggered one , and if signal came to another chart it is making it hold until the first on closed. If someone can help
I am trying to figure out a situation in which I have to forcibly close positions used in a hedging trading strategy and then reopen some other positions at a different specific price which will reflect my old positions. I believe it is possible I just need to do the right calculations. If I confuse
Hi everyone, I don't think this has been asked yet... In the documentation on ObjectsDeleteAll(), you can read: ObjectsDeleteAll "Note: The function uses a synchronous call, which means that the function waits for the execution of all commands that have been enqueued for this chart prior to its
Hello Fellow coders, I'm getting myself into a bit of a flap. I am trying to write a function so that it will return the ticket number of my highest buy trade or lowest sell trade, so they can be isolated from the basket and closed. I know I need to find the correct ticket number of the above trades
  simplest EA  (3)
I want a simple Ea to just see (in strategy tester) candles passing without doing nothing! its possible? the ea template (oninit, ondeinit, ontick) with default values, just run and quit without showing nothing. Do I need minimal code to make it work (visual mode selected in str tester->settings)
Does anybody know how to code an EA where when two EMA's cross it enters a trade and when it either hits TP or SL it won't enter another trade until another crossover? What I am running into is that it will either enter on a crossover and only exit when there is another crossover( This is when I
Hey all, I imported a couple extra agents from a vps and my own computer to my Local Network Farm. When I enable them they keep switching between 'Connecting' and 'Ready'. I connected agents from another vps before and had no troubles at all. Could someone please help me out? Thank you. Sincerely
[Deleted]
  MT5 Optimization  (2)
Hi there, As I understand it, genetic algorithm would miss certain parameters. MT5 would save the optimization in cache. Is it possible to get better result by running a second or tenth genetic algorithm optimization
[Deleted]
Hi there, As I understand it, genetic algorithm would miss certain parameters. MT5 would save the optimization in cache. Is it possible to get better result by running a second or tenth genetic algorithm optimization
  Info !!!  (1)
How can I contact the developer of the EA included in MT4 or mt5
Hello guys. Can anybody help me please create a EA which can open/close orders when spread reach a certain value? Thank you
So i want to code EA that will open 1 trade every time new candle opens, can anyone please tell me how to do it
Hi all, i'm trying to use today's profit in an EA. What i have done so far works for Deals opened today;    double TodaysProfit=0;   HistorySelect(((TimeCurrent()/86400)*86400)+28800,TimeCurrent());   int total=HistoryDealsTotal();   for(int i=1;i<total;i++)     {...
  EA grayed out  (2)
When looking in my Navigator window, why are some of the EA icons grey and some in color? What's the meaning? How do I turn on the grey ones?
Hello, I develop an EA but sometimes, I get the error message: failed market buy 0.1 BTCEUR sl: 772.10 tp: 795.63 [Invalid stops] CTrade::OrderSend: market buy 0.10 BTCEUR sl: 772.14 tp: 795.67 [invalid stops] I try to buy 0.1 BTCEUR and below are all informations I have about the BTCEUR: ask
Hi guys, I want to make my EA open a new sell/buy position after a certain amount of loss pips. For example: I've opened a buy position and I have a current profit of -50 pips. In that case I want the bot to open a new buy position. Does anyone know how to do that? PS: thanks in advance
I cant run my expert on live chart and it doesn't trad and i active allow live trading I dont know what shoud i do
Hi, does anyone have an idea that I can test dozens of robots with different parameters
Hello all, I'm facing a strange problem with my automated trading system, which is running 32 EA (for 32 currency pairs) on a virtual server. In every EA I'm calculating the exponential moving average, but sometimes for some EA, the function iMA is returning 0. Here is the code snippet I use for all...
Hello, I want to check on margin before opening a trade and was thus using the OrderCheck() function as follows but it always returns zero for all values? Is this function not working in Strategy Tester? MqlTradeRequest TradeRequest; MqlTradeCheckResult TradeCheckResult;
Hello, I have written a correlation filter in to stop my EA from opening a trade if Symbol() has a correlation over 75% or under -75% of any open positions. I've been running it on a live non-execute account for the last two weeks and there are numerous positions which have been placed which are
[Deleted]
Good day, I believe many people have wondered around the idea of a one click EA, I for one was able to compile my EA into an install package but would mak it a lot better if I was able to geet this codee right. Please look at the concept of what I'm trying to do, I believe this can't be done in this
Is it possible to create an EA that would be compiled on one chart along side chart open with trading EA's applied, that would monitor the account balance permenantly and turn off trading EA's (or similar) IF the account DD hits x%. Possible or not? thanks, Mark