Agents not connecting to cloud - page 2

Muhammad Minhajul #:

Thank you for trying to help, I hope there is a solution somewhere.

Found this post, they mention about log file that agents are creating...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/469979#comment_54105310

MQL5 Cloud Network: A technological breakthrough in trading strategy testing
MQL5 Cloud Network: A technological breakthrough in trading strategy testing
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Since its launch, MQL5 Cloud Network has completed more than 16 billion tasks...

Martin S #:

Found this post, they mention about log file that agents are creating...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/469979#comment_54105310

I dont really understand it, I only have one agent? And theyre talking about 6 and 7 and ‘journal page’. Where is that and is there a way of resetting? Ive tried restarting, changing connections and changing the schedule but it doesnt work.

Muhammad Minhajul #:
I dont really understand it, I only have one agent? And theyre talking about 6 and 7 and ‘journal page’. Where is that and is there a way of resetting? Ive tried restarting, changing connections and changing the schedule but it doesnt work.

I believe they are talking Journal tab what is located on mt5 trading platform, that tab is located in toolbox window. To my knowledge cloud agents activity is not recorded there!

I added a picture how scheduler look in my case, i have allowed to run all the time. Everything should be "purple", white - not allowed to run!

I have metatester64.exe installed as separate application in my PC and its located here:

"C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester\MetaTester64.exe"

I have 6 folders there, every one have log folder and file inside, (6 core CPU=6 agents, logical cores and virtual system are ignored in metatester)

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester\Tester // this is where agents have created separate folders

Do you have anything inside .log files there?

Files:
scheduler.PNG  27 kb
log.PNG  74 kb

Martin S #:

I believe they are talking Journal tab what is located on mt5 trading platform, that tab is located in toolbox window. To my knowledge cloud agents activity is not recorded there!

I added a picture how scheduler look in my case, i have allowed to run all the time. Everything should be "purple", white - not allowed to run!

I have metatester64.exe installed as separate application in my PC and its located here:

"C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester\MetaTester64.exe"

I have 6 folders there, every one have log folder and file inside, (6 core CPU=6 agents, logical cores and virtual system are ignored in metatester)

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester\Tester // this is where agents have created separate folders

Do you have anything inside .log files there?

Hi I have checked and it just shows this.

Muhammad Minhajul #:

Hi I have checked and it just shows this.

"Power by battery", i am guessing this is main reason it is not connecting!

Cant recall where, but someone mention this in forum somewhere, laptops can not be used as cloud agents!

Martin S #:

"Power by battery", i am guessing this is main reason it is not connecting!

Cant recall where, but someone mention this in forum somewhere, laptops can not be used as cloud agents!

Oh :(

Hyper-V problems and minimum requirements for MQL5 Strategy Tester Agents! - I am experimenting with installing ‘MQ5 Strategy Tester Agents’ on various PCs; There is no reason to be
Hyper-V problems and minimum requirements for MQL5 Strategy Tester Agents! - I am experimenting with installing ‘MQ5 Strategy Tester Agents’ on various PCs; There is no reason to be
  • Fernando Carreiro
  • www.mql5.com
I am experimenting with installing “mql5 strategy tester agents” on various pc’s (3 physical and 2 virtual). Below is a graph of the earnings so far, but a word of advice - keep your installation up to date, otherwise you will soon notice a decline in activity