Gallery of UIs written in MQL - page 68

Реter Konow GUI using C# and WinForms, while somehow magically staying in touch with MT5 and implementing all the solutions through a timer crutch?

MQL5 implements the strategy logic, WinForms is enough to change the strategy logic by clicking some buttons, controlling some variables inside the EA and displaying some information.

The code for the strategy and the interface are separated from each other to keep the code clean.

hini #:

MQL5 implements the logic of the strategy, WinForms is enough to change the logic of the strategy by pressing a few buttons, controlling some variables inside the EA and displaying some information.

The strategy and interface code are separated to keep the code clean.

Technically, no WinForms can compete with my solutions in MQL environment neither in terms of features (many are on the way), nor in terms of speed of interface building. Using KIB code templates allows you to create an interface faster than in a visual editor. Besides, I have plans to add to the constructor the ability to grab and move elements inside the window for quick positioning. This is easy to do already now. Other than that, by the criteria of understandability and accessibility to the mass user, my solutions are ahead of the curve. You don't need to know C# and object-oriented programming, and you don't need to plug in DLLs. Also, in this thread I provide detailed tutorial information necessary for users. Everyone can find and invent ways to connect WinForms on their own.

As a single person, you have the right to your personal opinion and your own preferences. But I must remind you that this thread is about the builder and engine written in MQL. Therefore, discussion of interfaces of other development environments, in the context of technically unjustified opposition, is inappropriate, although it is not forbidden. We do not oppose MT5 and other platforms, as we do not oppose ME and VS, for example.

Here, on MT5 platform, the finished basic version of the constructor-engine will leave no chance to WinForms as a means of solving algo-trading tasks, but there will always be people who will choose their own, original way.

I consider this topic exhausted and will not respond to further provocations.

As a result of combining the topics, the order of consideration will be as follows:

14.Implementing staggered protection of parameter boundaries:

• Writing logic for controlling settings within user-preset boundaries, and creating a system of warnings when they are violated.
  • Warning 1: the user receives a signal in the form of changing the colour of parts of the elements responsible for settings.(Let's link the colour of text, bases, frames and slider bar to the value boundaries).
  • Warning 2: opening a dialogue box with a risk notification and a suggestion to return to the original settings. ( Let's test the actual ability to revert to the previous settings when clicking on the "Cancel" button. )
  • Warning 3: opening of a warning window blocking further changes to the settings and notifying of a disclaimer, requiring manual user confirmation. ( Let's check the blocking of windows and elements when the warning window appears. )

15. Let's consider the new API file printout in more detail.

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I will collect the bugs and defects found and compile a list of tasks for the next release.

It's not that I don't like your KIB, it's just that it doesn't solve the problem of working in the tester. I will still keep following your project. Your results are amazing.

It is the implementation in the MQL environment and the completeness of this implementation that fascinates me. So I am waiting for development. Many people are waiting, I'm sure.

Edgar Akhmadeev #:
It is the implementation in the MQL environment and the completeness of this implementation that fascinates me. So I am waiting for development. Many people are waiting, I'm sure.
Thank you, I hope so. And development is going on in real time).

Peter, where the hell is the project?

repository of something there (which IMHO can hardly be called source code ) and documentation

Maxim Kuznetsov project?

repository of something there (which IMHO can hardly be called source code ) and documentation

Why are you looking for it, looking for it, and you can't find it))). The project is on the branch pages, along with installation instructions. I will not tell you the exact page, scroll back.

The next version will be published in kodobase. If you want, you can wait a bit.