Gallery of UIs written in MQL - page 67

Реter Konow #:

How will you make the interface communicate with your programming code?

When any control in winform interface is clicked, an event is added to the C# list and EA loops through the timer to determine if the list has an event.

hini #:
When you click on any control in the winform interface, an event is added to the C# list, and EA runs a timer loop to determine if there is an event in the list.

Ok, can you answer the rest of the questions:

• how many forms (windows) can you "build" into MT5 charts?
  • How will you translate data into tables?
  • Can you use ready-made templates when creating windows?
  • Can you create your own taskbar and context menu inside MT5?
  • How will you implement software return/set properties of items? By polling the DLL from the timer function?

As a result, all the above questions, as well as many others, boil down to one main question:

Is it possible to create a full-fledged trading application with a rich graphical interface using C# and WinForms, and at the same time, in some miraculous way, to stay connected with MT5, implementing all solutions through the timer crutch?

Реter Konow #:

Okay, can you answer the rest of the questions?

• How many forms (windows) can you "build" in an MT5 chart?
  • How do you convert the data into a table?
  • Can you use ready-made templates when creating windows?
  • Is it possible to create your own taskbar and context menu in MT5?
  • How to implement software return/set properties for a project? Polling a DLL through a timer function?
1. countless
2. data is passed to winform via json string
3. drag and drop controls are easy to create the interface
4. Yes, you can
5. Yes, polling through a timer

Реter Konow graphical interface using C# and WinForms, and at the same time somehow magically stay in touch with MT5 and implement all the solutions through the timer crutch?
Yes, the timer gets Winform actions and can call Winform functions from anywhere!

I'm mainly interested in being able to use the panel control EA in the tester

hini #:
I'm mainly interested in being able to use the panel control EA in the tester
Solve this with the help of C#. Good luck with that.

Реter Konow #:
Solve this with the help of C#. Good luck with that.

Actually it has already been done by someone else. And the commom approach of use only MQL to create the gui does not suit when need to work with strategy tester.

On another hand you cannot publish products that uses c# in the MQL Market.

Both approchs ha his drawnback.

hini #:
I'm mainly interested in the possibility of using the EA to control the panel in the tester

If you have a trading interface, what is the problem to substitute the sending of a trade order for the recording of this order in a variable, with subsequent calculation of profit/loss, i.e. emulate trading in the terminal.

I am sure it is much easier to implement than in the tester. You can move the chart with the ChartNavigate() function , and just hide the right part of the chart either with a canvas or with the usual OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL .

Samuel Manoel De Souza #:

Actually this has already been done by someone else.

Yes, here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24829

Aleksandr Slavskii #:
Yes, here https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/24829

I know this, but it's not what I want, I have my own needs and have to write my own