Gallery of UIs written in MQL - page 17

It may seem that there is something complicated or confusing in the steps described above to install the constructor and start working in the markup language. In fact, everything is banally simple. And to make everything obvious, I will post the instruction in pictures. Here in the branch.

Реter Konow # : It may seem that there is something complicated or confusing in the steps described above to install the constructor and start working in the markup language. In fact, everything is banally simple. And to make everything obvious, I will post the instruction in pictures. Here in the branch.

I can’t wait to try it out, thanks for the great work! Hopefully it will make implementing the GUI easier so we can focus on strategy.

hini #:

The GUI you show in your pictures is awesome, can you tell us how you achieved that?

I gave a primitive example here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Creating custom charts

Nikolai Semko, 2024.03.12 23:34

You are thinking correctly. This is the most productive choice. But this is not an easy way.

If you want to master canvas, I recommend you to study examples from this thread:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/227736 - original Russian version
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/412168 - automatically translated into English.

Nikolai Semko # :

I gave a primitive example here

If you want to master canvas, I recommend you to study examples from this thread:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/227736 - original Russian version
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/412168 - automatically translated into English.

thank you for your reply!

Реter Konow #:
It may seem that there is something complicated or confusing in the steps described above to install the constructor and start working in the markup language. In fact, everything is banally simple. And to make everything obvious, I will post the instruction in pictures. Here in the branch.
This sounds fantastic! I've been looking for an easy way to implement a rich UI, so I'm really looking forward to this. Clear instructions would be very helpful. I'm eagerly awaiting the picture guide. Thank you so much!

Yutaka Okamoto #:
This sounds fantastic!!! I've been looking for an easy way to implement a rich UI for a long time, so I'm really looking forward to this. Clear instructions would be very welcome. I'm looking forward to the manual in pictures. Thank you very much!
Yes, of course. Working on it.

For the foreign audience I will release pictures-instructions in English, but a little later. I don't have time to get everything done by the weekend. But, it's not difficult.

Реter Konow # :
For the foreign audience I will release pictures-instructions in English, but a little later. I don't have time to get everything done by the weekend. But, it's not difficult.

Waiting patiently!

Dear forum members, the release of the constructor will take place on Sunday.

Connection instructions in pictures will be in two languages - English and Russian.

Further, I will continue to provide technical support for the markup language. Everyone will be able to learn easy and fast creation of graphical interface for their applications.

Almost everything is ready).

1. After connecting the constructor, we will create a simple window.

2. Gradually we will start to complicate it by adding new elements.

3. We will learn a simple system of creating groups of elements in the window.

4. Then I will show simple principles of positioning groups of elements by indicating snaps and corrections.

5. Then we will set various properties of elements and interface windows with simple words like FIC - fixed if clicked, OOI - open on init, V_MIN, V_MAX, and STEP - minimum value, maximum value and step, for input fields with buttons and sliders. Or we will synchronise changes of values between several controls using the SYNC keyword. A command SWITCH will be used to link the switching of buttons.

6. I will show how easy it is to create a table and integrate any elements into it using only two words: IS_TABLE.

7. And much, much more. The possibilities of the language are wide and after 4 years I still haven't remembered everything. But, all in due time...