'[' - array required 6.mq5

ExtMapBuffer1[i] = giao dịch == 1 && giao dịch[1] != 1 ? 1.0 : giao dịch == -1 && giao dịch[1] != -1 ? -1,0 : 0,0;
ExtMapBuffer2[i] = giao dịch == 1 && giao dịch[1] != 1 ? 1.0 : giao dịch == -1 && giao dịch[1] != -1 ? -1,0 : 0,0;

please fix me

Hello!
Try to use parenthesis for logical expressions between &&.
By the way, do you create arrays ExtMapBuffer?

Anton Ohurtsov #:
Xin chào!
Cố gắng sử dụng dấu ngoặc đơn cho các biểu thức logic giữa &&.
Nhân tiện, bạn có tạo mảng ExtMapBuffer không?

I'm new to this and don't know much about it

thanhchumsin #:I'm new to this and don't know much about it
  • Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

1. thanhchumsin:   please fix me

MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code or fix it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

2. ExtMapBuffer1[i] = giao dịch == 1 && giao dịch[1] != 1 ? 1.0 : giao dịch == -1 && giao dịch[1] != -1 ? -1,0 : 0,0;
    Your posted code is without context. We have no idea what that nonsense is. Variables can not have spaces. Array names neither.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.