EA opening multiple positions at once

As a newbie, I want EA to open maximum of three positions each with a difference of 100 point when condition is met. Anyone who could help us with a general idea, which will help us all thank you 

Asadmav: As a newbie, I want EA to open maximum of three positions each with a difference of 100 point when condition is met. Anyone who could help us with a general idea, which will help us all thank you 

Search the CodeBase for example code to analyse, while at the same time referencing the documentation.

Asadmav: I want … Anyone who could help …

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Prune pointless queries.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Try asking at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help (2017)

Asadmav:
As a newbie, I want EA to open maximum of three positions each with a difference of 100 point when condition is met. Anyone who could help us with a general idea, which will help us all thank you 
At least attach the code so I can give a proper response 

Asadmav:

You have been given the best advice so far on this platform. 

Asadmav:

simple example:

int OnInit() {

////////////

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}

void OnTick(){

////////// call some fuction to check if it's a new bar, so that your verification string will be reset.

string verify_it = " ";

if(/* your_condtion */ ){ verify_it = "ready";  }

for(int i =0; i<3; i++){
if (verify_it == "ready"){
///////OrderSend or what you want to be execute three time////////; 
 break;}}
return(0); }