ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 11

prostotrader #:

Don't hesitate to play on!

Maybe I'll get one for the mansion at your expense :)

Thank you!

Absolutely!

GAME!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

prostotrader #:

With a return like that, put your money in the bank and don't bother

oil is heading towards 90 - and the rouble is not heading towards 100

everyone is wondering how long russia's stock prices will keep on rising :) - The technical analysis is as dead as a donkey's ears cut off a week ago.

Probably we need a signal from geopolitics. And since politics cannot be discussed, which is of course very shifty for a trader, we are waiting for (.... my internal censor cut it off...)

Oil already 88.12 - works as a hedge for RF

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Oil already 88.12 - works as a hedge for RF

Is Sber already more than 10% down?

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

oil is heading towards 90 - and the rouble is not heading towards 100

everyone is wondering how long russia's stock prices will keep on rising :) - The technical analysis is as dead as a donkey's ears cut off a week ago.

Probably we need a signal from geopolitics, and as the politics cannot be discussed, which is very shifty for a trader, we are waiting for it ( .... my internal censor cut it off...).

The technical analysis is very psychic, but I wonder, how do the monthly MACD on many of our securities know about this geopolitics since summer-autumn? :)

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Is Sber already more than 10% down?

well that's right - a day -10%

JRandomTrader #:

Texanalysis is a bit psychic, but I wonder how the monthly MACD on many of our papers since summer-autumn knows about this geopolitics? :)

and the $20 oil tech analysis knew in 2020 and the covid in December 2019 - when China hadn't yet eaten a mouse and viper ? --- not that I'm in denial but the question is asked :)

the analysis is broken by any foundation, like a samurai's saber easily cuts through newspaper

On the 21st, the high contracting lads scored an arrow. The 21st is Friday, so Monday is either a good bounce or a further search for the bottom.

My MAIL-gdr is missing in KVIC

No one knows what's wrong?