Apophenia as an apologist for clairvoyance in the capital markets. - page 6

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Why immediately attack)

It's a good way of reporting the results of its labours, albeit flawed, and it's a good way of doing that.

Eh, and used to subscribe to their opponents piggybacking magazine))))

Can 1,000 women walk across the bridge at once? It can if there is a regiment of women nearby. Logic has nothing to do with it.

Well, let him denounce, because indeed everyone has the right to express his ideas, even delusional ones, but I also have the right to criticize them mercilessly in a characteristically satirical manner 🙂 .

But it would be better to express ideas in a less pathos-filled and less unquestioning way, for a true researcher should adhere to neutrality, balance, and validity in his judgments, which we unfortunately do not see here in this apophenic project.

transcendreamer #:

OK, let him denounce it, because indeed everyone has the right to express his ideas, even delusional ones, but I also have the right to criticise them mercilessly in a characteristically satirical manner. 🙂

But it would be better to express ideas in a less pathetic and less bland manner, for a true researcher should adhere to neutrality, balance, validity in judgments, which we unfortunately do not see here in this apophenic project.

Here I agree)))

transcendreamer #:
When 2035 arrives, the author will be ashamed... How can he justify himself in front of people for his mana-predictions? 😉 Better go to a factory. 😄

Are you kidding? He deliberately chooses the ten-year timeframe for his sermons so that everyone who heard his wave nonsense ten years ago would most probably not hang out on this forum and remind him of his screw-ups of that time :) Last time he opened demo accounts in Fibo and passed them off as real ones, made some other rubbish, so he got the blame for it and disappeared from the infopoints till now). But as you see he does not let go, now there are more opportunities, the signals appeared, for sure he will make the suckers as much as he can, but taking into account his past mistakes.

Aleksandr Volotko #:

Are you joking?

Yeah, he's a tough, hard-boiled grappler, not an Izersky to beat.

TheXpert #:
Yeah, he's a tough guy, he's a hardened grailer, not like Izersky.
Yeah, you can't take Vova with your bare hands.

Aleksandr Volotko #:

Are you kidding? He deliberately chooses the ten year old timeframe for his sermons so that everyone who heard his wave nonsense ten years ago would most probably not hang out on this forum and remind him of his screw-ups of that time :) Last time he opened demo accounts in Fibo and passed them off as real ones, made some other rubbish, so he got the blame for it and disappeared from the infopoints till now). But as you see, he does not let go, now there are more opportunities and signals have appeared, for sure he is going to work with suckers by all means, but taking into account past mistakes.

Does this prophet have a monetization scheme? - I thought it was just a religious obsession...

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yes, you can't take Vova with your bare hands.

Rigid personalities do not usually realize how ridiculous they are, so they can pull off their clownish buffoonery for fun, but the result is the same: they all perish in oblivion and poverty... and the prophets are small these days... not unlike the old Bablokos mythology storytellers 🤔

Am I the only one confused by the very title of the thread? How can a mental phenomenon (apophenia) be human (apologist)?

transcendreamer #:

Does this prophet have a monetisation scheme? - I thought it was just a religious obsession...

Well he was verified for a reason ) so there will be a scheme ) Coming soon as they say.

transcendreamer #:

Does this prophet have a monetisation scheme?

in the initial stages of a cult, monetisation is not even a secondary objective, or maybe the person just wants recognition and attention for his/her persona.

Andrey Niroba #:

The value creation mechanism must be the same for currencies, for stocks, for raw materials, and in general for everything that is traded on the markets, because it is driven by people.

And if people are the same today as they were 10 years ago, 100 years ago, 1000 years ago, then the mechanism of value formation is the same today as it was 1000 years ago.

Therefore, all graphs that show the dynamics of value regardless of time interval - be it for 1 hour or 100 years, and regardless of timeframe - be it one minute or one year - must be similar, i.e. fractal.

And if it is so, then the only thing that unites all the charts is the basic fractal that can be observed at every chart.

This fractal is a simple oscillatory movement consisting of 3 segments, one of which has the opposite direction to the other two.

Under external influences, the value and time parameters of the segments are deformed, forming three types in each of which there are five types.

Combinations of these 15 fractals can describe absolutely any graph of value dynamics, and any graph of value dynamics will tend towards one of the 15 fractal-attractors.

In the case of the dynamics of the values of the Dow Jones index, we can say that in the time interval (1896, 2035) the global fractal structure of the chart tends to the fractal attractor №11 (of the 1st kind and the 1st type).

F1 ≡ F11 → FS {13, 23, 11}

Very interesting post, honestly!
Or maybe you should do an article?