Writing an effective advisor - page 21

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Is it over already? Pyssy. What's a bubbly? Show it to me, I want to see it :)

A few rules of more or less productive behaviour are mine here). Respond only to posts on topic. Don't reply to the rest. Just do not respond to posts, even if they are on topic, if they at least somehow hurt me personally) it certainly takes extra effort and restraint. But it gives results and on the circle saves my nerves)

Sergey Gridnev #:
But you're wasting your time with flubber.
No, just asking simple questions, which for some reason annoy storytellers and fantasists like you

Vladimir Baskakov #:
No, just asking simple questions, which for some reason annoy people like you, storytellers and fantasists
Maybe ask knowledgeable people what questions are acceptable to others?

zvezdocheet #:
Maybe ask knowledgeable people what questions are acceptable to others?
Maybe also hold a referendum. And what are you, a coder, trader, expert, do you have a name?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Maybe we should hold a referendum. And what are you, coder, trader, expert, do you have a name?

Get rid of that one already.

Fast235 #:

Get rid of that one already.

Similar question, what are you, a trader, coder, expert? Do you have a name?

Georgiy Merts #:

So, what's going on here? The author has merged, realized that he will have to do everything himself, and the cheerful forum users, led by Sprut-Dasha-Baskakova, will only poke fun at the idea and the results? They will demand a signal, although they could open it themselves ... They will demand income statements, even though they could look at their own earnings...

Yes, the ideas on the forum should be promoted only if you yourself are going to support them, no one else you need for that ... If you get help, great, if not, we'll do without it... And if you expect help from forum members, it's a bare bones issue. To give advice or even write a small piece of code, they can do it. But regularly supporting the idea - nope. They won't.

Oh... life...

Many people have forgotten how to think themselves. They wait for the ready-made stuff and are impatient to push it;).

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Alexei, find Sprout and Dasha's posts for starters. If you are interested in monitoring, go to the profile.
You have no signals, no codes. Get some rest. Your first place is unshakable.
And why are you all so raspy? Find it, come and rest?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to write an effective Expert Advisor

Valeriy Yastremskiy, 2021.11.17 10:34

Nice trade management. There is something in it. Respect. The novelty is apparent)

Now I would like an algorithm of behavior between TFs. Manual control on the active TF and we can see the older and the younger one. They have trend lines, a corridor can be drawn and there are local near extrema, we can even define behavior of the last three five candles... What to do with them?

I would like to continue the discussion. On the battle TF it is clear, but you have mentioned that you are using the adjacent TFs. If there is strength left of course)))

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Added something to the advisor. Attached it to this post. Video is being converted now. I will upload it later. All explanations are in it.

In the video, the EA has not closed the order on the next tick only because I have put a trend line on the chart and forgotten the EA itself :))))

I have changed the script a little - the orders are closing normally. If error 2 occurs again - let me know and I will deal with it. I have not got it anymore.

Oh, forgot to mention, if you are going to use 2 lines in your EA, make them different colours so as not to confuse the functionality.

if(Strategy_Number==1) // Открываемся только в направлении трендовой свечи
     {
      if(Open[1]<Close[1])
        {
         Signal="UP";
        }
      if(Open[1]>Close[1])
        {
         Signal="DOWN";
        }
     }

I would recommend opening new positions only if:
The next order "UP" is higher than the previous order.
The next "DOWN" order is lower than the previous order.
And

limit the total number of open orders.