Random wandering - page 21

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Here are the charts depicting the flip of a coin. Does the shape of the chart remind you of anything?

The financial tick chart, for example, has the same shape.

From this we can conclude that they have something in common.

Ifa financial graph obeys some laws, the random walk graph in the example of "a coin" will also obey this law.

Some "philosophers" here have reproached me for not understanding SB. I emphasize that SB before me was considered on the example of a coin, and I am following in this vein. As it is a simple accessible way to show SB, without incredibly large deviations.

Vova, you're on fire, of course!

If I put manure in the shape of a heart - can we conclude that this pile "has something in common" with a heart?

You're like a child...

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Vova, you are on fire, of course!

If I put manure in the shape of a heart - can I conclude that this pile "has something in common" with a heart?

You're like a child...

I can see that you're dumb. But why do you have to show it to everyone?)

I have strong nerves. Keep it up)))

Uladzimir!

Stop drinking on Mondays.

You're especially stupid when you're hungover and you lash out at people :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Uladzimir!

Stop drinking on Mondays.

You're especially stupid when you're hungover and you lash out at people :-)

Smart people read it and take it in, but you're the one whowrites it) ))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Here are the charts depicting the flip of a coin. Does the shape of the chart remind you of anything?

The financial tick chart, for example, has the same shape.

From this we can conclude that they have something in common.

Ifa financial graph obeys some laws, the random walk graph in the example of "a coin" will also obey this law.

Some "philosophers" here have reproached me for not understanding SB. I emphasize that SB before me was considered on the example of a coin, and I am following in this vein. As it is a simple accessible way to show SB, without incredibly large deviations.

Well a coin can't possibly be a random stray. It would be more correct to take for example an oscillator whose terms consist of physical noise (e.g. radiation). Let's do it in such a way that the output is 1 or (-1). Well, by the very nature of physical noise, it turns out that we have equal probability to get any result. Consequently, any similarities are apparent. And such a hypothesis is supported by experiments which tell us that there is no pattern in physical noise. If one argues that there is a pattern in the nature of physical noise, one would need to conduct an experiment that would deduce it. But does such an experiment make sense? What hypotheses might lead to the assumption that there is a pattern in such processes?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Smart people read and take note, but youwrite it) ))

Why do you like being the local freak?

pribludilsa #:
Well a coin probably can't be a random stray. The right thing to do would be to take for example an oscillator whose members consist of physical noise (e.g. radiation). Let's do it in such a way to get 1 or (-1) on the output. Well, by the very nature of physical noise, it turns out that we have equal probability to get any result. Consequently, any similarities are apparent. And such a hypothesis is supported by experiments which tell us that there is no pattern in physical noise. If one argues that there is a pattern in the nature of physical noise, one would need to conduct an experiment that would deduce it. But does such an experiment make sense? What hypotheses might lead to the assumption that there is a pattern in such processes?

The artificial random number generator is already programmed, how can it be trusted?

Take a graph of solar flares, wind direction or even Bashmakov's appearance on the forum, no matter what or even a random number generator, everything obeys a certain law on the graphs. I would call it "The Law of the Graph".

The seemingsimilarities would only be to the uninitiated. And there are patterns in physical noise.

It's worth a Nobel Prize. But I don't have the ability to present it properly. No mind))

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Why do you like being the local freak?

You planted a charcoal, now you have some free time?) You're 33 years old and a free man to fill all the holes.

Yeah, I guess if there is any method of making money from random wandering, those who have it are worthy of a Nobel Prize.

ILYA_365 #:
Yeah, I guess if there is any method of making money from casual wandering, those who have it deserve a Nobel Prize.
The study of SB leads to mental disorder, as A_K (todler) demonstrated beautifully