A topic for traders. - page 90

Alexsey Minchenko #:

You can write about how to trade synthetics, which is my least favourite process because I don't speak the languages and I have to stare at the monitor for hours, sometimes for days.

You don't have to strain yourself. Your eyesight is more valuable and your wallet is safer.

The principle of connecting vessels works. But!!!

The "doll" raises and lowers the vessels not uniformly, as those who want to make a profit out of this process, but in a certain sequence. Depending on economic factors.

It does not really make sense to compare AUD and CHF, CAD and CHF, NZD and CHF. If you accept that the vessel is a currency)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

You don't have to bother. Your eyesight is more valuable and your wallet will be safer.

The connecting vessels principle works. But!!!

Vessels "dolls" do not rise and fall evenly, as those who want to make a profit from this process want, but in a certain sequence. Depending on economic factors.

It does not really make sense to compare AUD and CHF, CAD and CHF, NZD and CHF. If we assume that the vessel is a currency)

AUDUSD USDCHF - what is not logical ?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The dolly does not raise and lower the vessels evenly, as those who want to make a profit from the process want to do, but in a certain sequence. Depending on economic factors.

That's what I'm talking about, the balance is constantly changing, trading requires to close the deal in the plus and minus, sometimes you sell to yourself (ECN). The economic factor is pushing speculators to trade more, so the question who drives the market is rhetorical.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

AUDUSD USDCHF - what is not logical ?

It is possible to compare. And a correlation between the two may exist at some point in time. But it is not permanent and it is not forever.

And at the most opportune moment it will cease to exist.

I know the market has moved many twice today. It's been blown out of proportion so to speak.

Because everyone sits quietly and keeps quiet))

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Have you run out of puppy joy yet? How many times have you lost EURGBP? I told you it would end there.

I know, now you're going to tell me that you made 100500%, that's a normal reaction from you.

Do you manage to trade on the correlation to the upside?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Comparisons can be made. And a correlation between the two may exist at some point in time. But it is not permanent and it does not last forever either.

And at just the right moment, it will cease to exist.

I only need correlation at the stage of building a synthetic. I think it is a delusion to build a synthetic out of 2 pairs, at least 3 pairs, and that is not very effective.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Comparisons can be made. And a correlation between the two may exist at some point in time. But it is not permanent and it does not last forever either.

And at just the right moment, it will cease to exist.

Uladzimir is right, the correlation is approximate, the pairs may never come together. Correlation is bullshit.

osmo1709 #:
Uladzimir is right, correlation is approximate, pairs may never converge. Correlation is bullshit.
Of course, Vitya Muzyka has had the system in place since 17, according to him. There hasn't been a single monitoring in that time. The conclusion is clear, fairy tales

osmo1709 #:
Uladzimir is right, correlation is approximate, pairs may never converge. Correlation is bullshit.
I agree.