A topic for traders. - page 21

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Proof of what?

"But a million a month does."

Алексей Тарабанов #:

She got a company car about three years ago, she sold hers. Well, she's got a rental now.

I see it's not new, that's why I said so. Turns out it's a rental. Might even be more profitable than keeping your own. If you're close to a rental.)

Vladimir Baskakov #:
"But a million a month does."

What do you need it for?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
"but makes a million a month."

What do you care about them? You're already 33 years old!!!

Алексей Тарабанов #:

What do you need it for?

I see, you're a codger.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

What do you care about them? You're already 33 years old!!!

You're wrong, judging by his highly intellectual posts, he's about 13.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You're wrong, judging by his highly intellectual posts, he's about 13

I won't be able to outshine your posts for another ten years, maybe when dementia sets in, I'll get closer

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I won't be able to outshine your posts for another ten years, maybe when dementia sets in, I'll get closer

Looks like it's already...

Алексей Тарабанов #:

She may be ugly, but she makes a million a month. And you, my good man?

Where did I miss? I'm rich, too.

Georgiy Merts #:

There's no place for a woman behind the wheel. It looks something like this:

But nowadays men have become crazy and are even happy when a woman drives and they're in a woman's place. They don't think it's shameful to live off a woman... And then they lament that there are no normal women left... ...even though they're the ones who turned women into something else...

Some time ago my daughter told me that I was her elderly parent and the Russian Constitution required her to support me.

I only spend my pension on eating, drinking and smoking. However, I make my own drinks (my daughter gave me a machine about three years ago), and sometimes couriers bring me food for some reason.

I do not drive, my eyesight is failing me. If anything, my wife takes me, or an electric train. Now I have an electric car: to the rubbish bin, to the shop, or to the woods on my buttocks.