A topic for traders. - page 26

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Thanks for the tip on where to dig.

Before I check it myself, I would like to clarify the points so that I can compare them with others.

Your words: " I tested with 0.01 sell and lost 50 pips.

I do not understand what currency pair?

My commission should be 0.08, the result is -0.43 .

Where did the figure -0.43 come from ? ? Before or after closing the order ?)

EURUSD. -0.43 was returned by this function. This is the result after closing the position.

Entered the trade from the history. The actual profit and the result of this function matched. So, everything works fine, at least for me.

Hey Volodya, what's the topic for the trader?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Hey, Volodya! What's the topic for the trader?

The topic is this. How to remove you from the forum so you don't crap all over the place and spoil people's nerves. You've effectively destroyed the forum. If you pick on me again, I'll put it to a vote to have you removed forever. You know everyone will vote FOR you.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The topic is this. How to remove you from the forum so you don't crap all over the place and spoil people's nerves. You've effectively destroyed the forum. If you pick on me again, I'll put it to a vote to have you removed forever. You know everyone will vote yes.

Better not set a precedent - you're even more "loved" here...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The topic is this. How to remove you from the forum so you don't crap all over the place and spoil people's nerves. You've effectively destroyed the forum. If you pick on me again, I'll put it to a vote to have you removed forever. You know everyone will vote yes.

I don't think so. Clowns, they're needed too...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The topic is this. How to remove you from the forum so you don't crap all over the place and spoil people's nerves. You've effectively destroyed the forum. If you pick on me again, I'll put it to a vote to have you removed forever. You know everyone will vote FOR you.

The only thing I'm crapping on is asking simple questions. Where's the State? What's the theme? Who needs a league? That sort of thing. I'm not insulting anyone. I'm not, though. I once made a joke about a tractor, calling it a harvester and got a fair ban for it. But no, I don't touch anyone.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
The only thing I'm crapping on is asking simple questions. Where's the State? What's the theme? Who needs a league? That sort of thing. I'm not insulting anyone. I'm not, though. I once made a joke about a tractor, calling it a harvester and got a fair ban for it. But no, I don't touch anyone.

That's what clowns do.

Didn't you watch the circus as a kid?

Georgiy Merts #:

That's what clowns do.

I think it's more like you and your league, which is an utterly stupid idea. But with cosmic stubbornness. When you've made a dollar, then you can talk.

Georgiy Merts #:

That's what clowns do.

What's wrong with clowns? I mean, their job is to be positive.