A topic for traders. - page 155

transcendreamer #:

No hard feelings, just pity for you...

Because you're making a fool of yourself with your sweaty bragging.

Believe me. You're not my competition. You're the best promoter of my ideas.

Who can pull that many viewers into this thread?

Only you. I'm glad you're the brave peeple who can pull me customers.

All I have to do is keep you afloat so you don't hide in other branches.

I need you. Don't forget that. That's the only kind of person I'm interested in on this forum who pours me advertisements out of jealousy.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Ahaha, not in the habit of competing with such losers and cheap braggarts. 😁

This isn't about me at all, you're throwing yourself at me again out of resentment and envy, and instead of doing proper research you post all sorts of nonsense, which is why the thread has turned into a jibber jabber, you know what I mean?

I only come here when I see updates on the top, most of the time you're degrading on your own.

transcendreamer #:

Ahahaha, not in the habit of competing with such losers and cheap braggarts. 😁

This isn't about me at all, you're throwing yourself at me again out of resentment and envy, and instead of doing normal research you post all sorts of nonsense, which is why the thread has turned into a jibber jabber, you know?

I only come here when I see an update on the top, most of the time you're degrading on your own.

It's important to me that you're present in this thread.

It gives weight and significance to the branch from the characters present.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It is important to me that you are present in this branch.

It gives weight and significance to the thread from the characters present.

So Drimmer's presence increases your importance as a forum whistleblower? 😀🙂😊

Or is it that you're dependent on my opinion? - Which, by the way, has been obvious to everyone for a long time now.

Generally it fits in the general scheme according to which the consciousness of false prophets and braggarts moves - it's important to them that somebody looks at them because they have no existence of their own and the only way to compensate for their uselessness in real life is to pretend to be a guru on the forum.

transcendreamer #:

So Drimmer's presence raises your profile as a forum whistleblower? 😀🙂😊

Or does that make you dependent on my opinion? - Which, by the way, has been obvious to everyone for a long time now.

Generally it fits in with the general scheme of mind of false prophets and braggarts - it's important for them to have someone looking at them, because they have no existence of their own, and the only way to compensate for their uselessness in real life is to pretend to be a guru on the forum.

Your contribution to the development and popularisation of the thread is unimaginable.

Write whatever nonsense you want. It will be good for the branch's publicity. The higher the level of bullshit, the more interesting it is for viewers and readers.

Write only here. More peeps will read your bullshit here. Soon, lovers of light humor will come from the free Internet. This forum is on the verge of running out of personalities. Good thing you're here. Keeping this forum going. I'm having a hard time on my own.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Your contribution to the development and promotion of the branch is unimaginable...

Alright, I'll blaspheme you more than ever. 😉

But that won't help you make any money in sales or learn how to trade.

Actually I have nothing against you personally, I am purely for truth and objectivity and for cosmic logos, therefore I blaspheme pseudoscience and false prophets.

I call for objective research based on statistics, not guesswork.

transcendreamer #:

Actually I have nothing against you personally, I am purely for truth and objectivity and for cosmic logos, so I blaspheme pseudoscience and false prophets.

Not in the right direction. The factory is your lot.
Forex is a financial market.
Statistics are out of the woods here.
We should be comparing money, not charts.
Therefore, there is nothing above correct, by anyone, not even close!

Rename the branch already)

transcendreamer #:

Actually I have nothing against you personally, I am purely for truth and objectivity and for cosmic logos, so I blaspheme pseudoscience and false prophets.

So, have you given up?

No. I'm not interested in that approach.

Let me hear you out first.

You make a good slogan. "I call for objective research based on statistics."

Come on, don't be shy, spit it out. What's stopping you?

Or maybe you don't get enough attention and authority and you earn it by humiliating your opponents?

But don't be shy. Go ahead and build it up. Nazarchuk will help you.)

If you look "objectively at the truth" Transgender has taken up 10 pages of attacks and not a single post on market analysis.

And let him go on. People need to relax in the difficult atmosphere of the markets. They will read, smile, relieve stress.