A topic for traders. - page 157

Renat Akhtyamov #:
The screen in the ring lies
Volodya, on what tf-me is there no money to be made?
//question for the question ;)
М1

Vladimir Baskakov #:
М1
This is the answer I was waiting for.
But the shorter the candle, the more detailed the price movement can be seen.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
That's the answer I was waiting for.
But the shorter the candle, the more detailed the price movement can be seen.
You can see the noise there

transcendreamer #:

Yes, it's your complete fiasco in the industry and understanding of financial markets, and everyone has seen that for a long time...

And you will be left in deep poverty and hopeless despair, better get back to the factory 🙂

I so looked at the waves in the financial markets and there out of 2 times all 2 times you could take a nice profit with a big sneak and a small stop loss

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You can see the noise there.
Once upon a time I got hooked on the idea that if I wrote an EA that would make money in the tester on M1, it was a done deal. Written by. From 2k up to 112m on the site. Nothing on the real - stomping in the same place.
Then a thought - indica without a lag. Didn't help a bit, wrote a bunch.
Now at the current price and that's it.
Let's see....

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Then a thought - indica without a lag. Didn't help a bit, wrote a bunch.
Now at the current price and that's it.
Let's see....

And what's interesting is that every time you write on the forum you've learnt zen and there's nowhere better than systems.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

And what's interesting is that every time you write on the forum that you've learnt zen and there's nowhere better systems.

I agree.
But one grail has been around for a decent amount of time. It helped me to do the latter.
We live and learn ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I agree.
But one grail has been around for a decent amount of time. It's the one that helped make the last one.
Live and learn ;)
I went to the Ring thread, there's a couple of lovely pictures, and?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I went to the Ring thread, there's a couple of weird pictures, and?
That's it. Go for it. It's based on financial formulas.
Forget indicators, tf-ms, candlesticks, charts, volumes, neurons, statistics, news... How many things? Can't list them all.
Start with a clean slate.

I don't want to suck up to anyone or advertise anyone, but I believe that wave theory works.