A topic for traders. - page 244

Alexsey Minchenko #:

You write about performance.

Enough, I got it ...

I'm writing about legal restrictions on the sale of uncovered securities

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
I am writing about legal restrictions on the sale of uncovered securities

That's not what I'm talking about at all. Mikhail claims that the numbers in MT4 are radically different from those in the exchange terminal. But we will not explain the differences 😕

Alexsey Minchenko #:

That's not what I'm talking about at all. Mikhail claims that the numbers in MT4 are radically different from those in the exchange terminal. But let's not explain the differences 😕

"Describe the main differences between stock trading and currency trading.

I'm afraid there is no clear answer as there is no difference. Execution and leverage is the only thing that comes to mind.

Show me a clear distinction between: currency/dollar, stock/dollar, bananas/dollar?" (с)

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Describe the main differences between stock trading and currency trading.

I am afraid there is no clear answer as there is no difference. Execution and leverage are the only things that come to mind.

Can you show a clear distinction between: currency/dollar, stock/dollar, bananas/dollar?

The difference is liquidity, hence gaps and volatility. Currencies are regulated by central banks and are more likely to be in range (at least majors) than trend, and stocks have no ceiling or floor at all.

vladavd #:
The difference is liquidity, hence gaps and volatility. Currencies are regulated by central banks and are more likely to be in a range (at least majors) rather than trending, and stocks have no ceiling or floor at all.

Yes.

And it was discussed here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/388746#comment_27679207

Роботы, программы только ФОНДОВЫЙ и FORTS примеры кода ( тема не для форекса ) только MQL5 MetaTrader 5
Роботы, программы только ФОНДОВЫЙ и FORTS примеры кода ( тема не для форекса ) только MQL5 MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Решил открыть чисто техническую тему посвященную роботам скриптам для фондового и срочного рынка...

vladavd #:
The difference is liquidity, hence gaps and volatility. Currencies are regulated by central banks and are more likely to be in a range (at least majors) rather than trending, and stocks have no ceiling and no floor at all.

Gap could occur (imho) 1. MMs are handling arbitrage 2.Failure of liquidity provider, aggregate. Why you wrote Valatility here, I do not understand.

The Central Bank is clearly not a fool, they also speculate on currency and more.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Describe the main differences between stock trading and currency trading.

I am afraid there is no clear answer as there is no difference. Execution and leverage are the only things that come to mind.

Can you show us a clear distinction between: currency/dollar, stock/dollar, bananas/dollar?

Well the main difference, in my opinion, is predictability = better overlay of indicators on the trading process = less unexplained price movements, etc.

As an example - my comrade became a billionaire by trading on wave theory, which someone here has "successfully buried" and so in many points. A simple trade on a basic MACD indicator yields more profit in a year than the growth of the sippy.

Михаил Шерстнёв #:

And the main difference, in my opinion, is predictability = better overlay of indicators in the trading process = less unexplained price movements etc.

As an example - my friend became a billionaire by trading on wave theory, which someone here "successfully buried" and so on in many points. Simple trading on a basic MACD indicator yields more profit in a year than the growth of the sippy.

We have too different views of the market.

Михаил Шерстнёв #:

As an example - my mate became a billionaire by trading on wave theory, which someone here has "successfully buried" and so on in many points. Simple trading on the main MACD indicator yields more profit in a year than the rise of the sippy.

No and no

transcendreamer #:

Proletarian you were a vile specimen,

In poverty and disgrace you will die under the bridge!

Why so cruel?