A topic for traders. - page 237

transcendreamer #:

By the way, they started teaching for free in state universities since some year, but students begin to work while studying.

I think most students start working for free before they start their studies, they do not have to pay tuition fees, but they have to pay for housing and subsistence.

The main advantage of working in the profession while studying is that it is quite a dubious disadvantage, especially if you think about the distribution in our country.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

I think most students start to work before they start their studies; they don't have to pay tuition fees, but they have to pay for housing and subsistence.

The main thing is that you have to work in your profession while you're still studying, and this is a questionable issue, especially if you think about the distribution in our country.

Here, where?

transcendreamer #:

I think this is very useful as it is an investment in potentially better people.

But unrestricted expansion of social support is a potentially harmful practice - because talentless beggars from the lower strata will begin to breed new talentless beggars at a catastrophic rate, worsening the quality of the population as a whole.

No state has yet died of free higher education for those who have passed a rigorous competitive examination.

But unrestricted and untargeted is always not good, even in trading. )))) But it's mindless and stupid and not social at all) In Germany since 2000 the problem, the second third generations are on social security. They don't get an official job so as not to lose their benefits))))

Vladimir Baskakov #:

Go for the woods, bro.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

I think most students start to work before they start their studies; they don't have to pay tuition fees, but they have to pay for housing and subsistence.

In general, working in your profession while studying is a rather dubious disadvantage, especially if you remember the distribution in our country.

In general, the combination of practice and theory is gut, as far as I know the duales studium system was purposefully adopted in Germany, and it seems to be justified, getting a diploma student has a real practice.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

No state has yet died of free higher education for those who have passed a tough exam on a competitive basis.

But unrestricted and untargeted is always bad, even in trading. )))) But it's mindless and stupid and not social at all) In Germany since 2000 the problem, the second third generations are on social security. They don't get an official job so they don't lose their payments))))

Exactly... Social security makes people lazier, more prone to degradation, sit on benefits/pensions/etc.

transcendreamer #:

I didn't want to get into this particular subject, but as you know, some states in history have objectively required deconstruction and reformation because they have become inefficient. What does not stand up to competition needs to be promptly replaced or simply dies out.

For what reason have they become ineffective? The same reason. The low quality of the elites. Because of this, the quality of government and its economy is low. Conservatism, inability to perceive new progressive ideas and to implement them, unwillingness to raise their knowledge and broaden their horizons.

Only a rigid competitive selection of leaders at all levels of power can make state management effective.

transcendreamer #:

Exactly... social security makes people more lazy, more prone to degradation, sitting on benefits/pensions/etc.

Nah, the wrong approach to social security allows some marginalised people to have it))) Plus it's still the same, targeting, working with people... the problem has generally diminished, but they've just realised it'll never go away. It's like the percentage of hardened deviants / criminals of various stripes is always constant in any society, but the crime rate varies)

khorosh #:

For what reason have they become ineffective? The same reason. The low quality of the elites. Because of this the low quality of government and its economy. Conservatism, inability to perceive new progressive ideas and to implement them, unwillingness to increase their knowledge and broaden their horizons.

Only a strict competitive selection of leaders at all levels of power can make state governance effective.

That's right. And/or failure to accept the idea that change is necessary. Failure to do so leads to change happening anyway, but in a more hardcore way.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Nah, the wrong approach to social security allows some marginalised people to have it.)) Plus it's the same, targeting, working with people... the problem has generally diminished, but they've just realised that it will never go away. It's like the percentage of hardened deviants / criminals of various stripes is always constant in any society, but crime rates vary)

Well yes, what I meant was don't feed the useless members of society.