A topic for traders. - page 187

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Silently
Why not tell? If everyone shares their ideas, everyone will have many times more ...

And the money is less...

secret #:
And less money...
No, why? Sharing your ideas won't make you less money. The broker will have less money, but you're not a broker. So you're not losing anything, but you might be gaining

osmo1709 #:

By your logic, the more you share your ideas, the better, so the real question is where is your fountain of ideas?

In short, the standard idea is to use standard approaches while claiming that standard approaches are not used.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

By your logic, the more you share your ideas, the better, so the real question is where is your fountain of ideas?

I'll tell you: you need a Take Profit greater than a Stop Loss. Since, according to the scientific approach, the market distribution is lognormal, it works

osmo1709 #:
I'll tell you: you need to have a Take Profit greater than a Stop Loss. Since, according to the scientific approach, the market distribution is lognormal, it works
No

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
No
Offer something of your own ....

osmo1709 #:
I tell you: you need a take profit higher than a stop loss. Since, according to the scientific approach, the market distribution is lognormal, it works

I tell you: you have to buy and WAIT! the price at the bottom is capped at zero, and at the top it's capped at nothing. The scientific approach, no doubt.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:

I tell you: you have to buy and WAIT! the price at the bottom is capped at zero, and at the top it's capped at nothing. The scientific approach, no doubt.

That's in the stock market, but in Forex?