A topic for traders. - page 144

osmo1709 #:
Here is the formula. The formula calculates the ratio of the gain -minus the mean to the standard deviation. In simple words: if the correlation coefficient is 0.9, it means (conditionally) that the euro rises by 1000 pips and the pound rises by 900 pips. To find the average value of the divergence, you need to multiply 0.1 by the quote, i.e. 1.2000. If the correlation is 0.9, the divergence will be 0.1*1.2000=1200 pips. Vitaly's loss may be 1200 pips. You cannot trade by correlation! I have a college degree in Economics. I studied higher mathematics and mathematics in economics. We studied correlation at university.

A higher education has little correlation with success in trading. Here some plumber can rub the nose of an associate professor with his results, because by virtue of his profession he knows well how to prevent a deposit from leaking and not to flush it down the toilet).

khorosh #:

A higher education has little correlation with success in trading. Here some plumber can rub the nose of an associate professor with his results, because by virtue of his profession he knows well how to prevent a deposit leak and not to flush it down the toilet).

))

++

Wisely said;)

Lack of a good education is almost always a guarantee of poverty...

Of course ptushniks comfort themselves with dreams, or just brag about non-existent profits on the forum...

transcendreamer #:

Lack of a good education is almost always a guarantee of poverty...

Of course nerds comfort themselves with dreams, or just brag about non-existent profits on the forum...

Hee-hee.))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Hee hee.))

And giggling on the forum swallowing tears 😏

transcendreamer #:

And giggle on the forum swallowing tears 😏

And highly educated stars like you often flare up here and quickly go out.))

I know why, but I won't tell you.

You're not here for long either))

Uladzimir Izerski #:

And highly educated stars like you often flare up and quickly go out.)

I know why, but I won't tell you.

You're not here for long either)))

It's you projecting your painful projections on me again 😏 because everyone understands that your life is dim at the social bottom, and you're just jealous of me, and bragging on the forum, than you're doing a disservice to the community.

transcendreamer #:

It's you projecting your morbid projections on me again 😏 because everyone understands that your life is dim at the social bottom, and you're just jealous of me, and bragging on the forum, than you're doing a disservice to the community.

A capitalist proger sounds proud. I'm no match for him. He's the best at throwing sand in the eyes of children in this sandbox.))

I'm done. You do it. There's enough sand for everyone.)

Uladzimir Izerski #:

A capitalist proger sounds proud. I'm no match for him. He's the best at throwing sand in kids' eyes in this sandbox.)

I'm done. You do it. There's enough sand for everyone.)

Who's the proger? - I'm a humanitarian...

Besides, you're the one who's throwing sand in everyone's eyes, lying about mythical market laws and miraculous waves and hurting people.

You say you're a guru, but in real life you can't even buy a suit.

That's not a nice thing to do.

transcendreamer #:

Who's the proger? - I'm a humanitarian, for example...

Besides, you are the one who is throwing sand in everyone's eyes here, twisting about mythical market laws and fabulous waves and hurting people.

You say you're a guru, but in real life you can't even buy a suit.

That's not a nice thing to do.

Well, throw in some more sand.) You got nothing to be embarrassed about. I don't have a suit. And you're a capitalist-progressor and a humanitarian. Oooh. More sand.)